Fire Symbolism in yesterday's episode

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Wanted to write about yesterday's episode as I loved the last part where Devika's dupatta catches fire and Ravi puts off the fire ðŸ˜³

The above scene reminds me of one of the initial episode of Kalash when Devika's saree pallu catches fire from the burning diya in similar way while entering Saket's house and we see Ravi coming to her rescue by putting water on her pallu which indicates that Ravi will always protect her from Saket and all evils .. Devika kept misunderstanding him as the bad guy but Ravi kept protecting her till she started trusting him in the end 😃

In yesterday's episode once again Ravi came to Devika's rescue when her pallu catches fire which I guess again indicates that he will always protect Ambika too from all evils but unfortunately Ambika/Devika will misunderstand him as the bad guy and will fight against him only while he might happily take all the brickbats coming his way to protect her 🤔

Today they also showed a short preview in which Ravi was standing near the window and crying his heart out and telling to himself that "Devika where u r today , I will pray that u always remain happy and return back to me one day " 😭😭 .. So it seems while Ravi sort of hides his emotions in front of all but when he is alone , he keeps crying his heart out for Devika ðŸ˜­ .. I guess this situation is even more worst than Chachi's situation .. Chachi at least shares her emotions with Pallavi , but poor Ravi cannot even share it with anyone now that Sakshi has gone mad too

It will b interesting to see how Ravi prtoects Ambika now and how Devika as Ambika takes her revenges and also realises Ravi is innocent 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
but di, i kinda would get annoyed if they repeat the drama of devika constantly blaming ravi for something he hasnt done...unless devika realizes the matter quickly or ravi bursts his emotions out then i can tolerate the track but i hope that as the episodes roll on we would get to see what were the sudden reasons that transpired the situation...i just hope ravi gets to know that his greedy mom, nivi and saket were involved in throwing devika off the cliff
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

but di, i kinda would get annoyed if they repeat the drama of devika constantly blaming ravi for something he hasnt done...unless devika realizes the matter quickly or ravi bursts his emotions out then i can tolerate the track but i hope that as the episodes roll on we would get to see what were the sudden reasons that transpired the situation...i just hope ravi gets to know that his greedy mom, nivi and saket were involved in throwing devika off the cliff

I agree .. it will look repitative if she keeps on misunderstanding Ravi for another 100 epis .. Now that she will come in disguise with a new name , I hope CVs show she is smart enough to find out who r the real culprits and punish them ..
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Post !! But am not looking forward to watch recycled track of Devika MUing Ravi, bechara phir se bali ka bakra banjayega 
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshVarna

Nice Post !! But am not looking forward to watch recycled track of Devika MUing Ravi, bechara phir se bali ka bakra banjayega 

I hope it does not dragg like before but I dont mind the revenge track .. but it will b fun if she finds out Ravi's innocence and then decides to expose the evil trio in front of Ravi .. I think eventually it will come to this only

anyways trps hv increased with post leap track .. so I totally see this dragging 😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 7 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post Jyoti..

Sry for tunning in late..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

Awesome post Jyoti..

Sry for tunning in late..