Appu's revenge path

rd0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yesterday's incident with Kalpana and her mother was indeed a shameful one. Malay's mom is too evil as his chachi as well. Somehow Kalpana's revengeful attitude is justified now. But Appu is really angry now. Wonder what will she do now. But I think she can't hurt Malay in any way as she really loves him.Her main enemy is now Malay's mom. And in my opinion she deserves to be punished by Vishkanya herself!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mages007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Appu truly loves Malay..
She will definitely not hurt malay in any way..

Tonight's episode will answer all our questions I guess!

Really loving Malay and Appu ❤️

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
still nt gettng appuz plan nd her dialogues in the precap 2 malay..i mean wats dat restore my famlyz lost respct nd i will b urs..how is it evn possible
butteru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree .. finally revenge track is on .. very excited for today's episode
n yes Appu can't hurt Malay .. feeling bad for Kalpana n her mother 😭
dnt knw abt Mr . Mital but Nandita n her chamchi should be punished for their mistakes 😡
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Speaking of revenge, after what Malloy did for Kalpana, I hope that the latter takes him off her revenge list, and only targets the really guilty - Nandita & Kumkum.

They showed in the precap tomorrow.  Appu tells Malloy that if he restores the dignity of her mom & grandmom, she will be his for ever.  I can see Malloy being pretty aggressive in this regard, so their wedding is not far off.

And yeah, I do wish Appu had scratched Malloy's mom & aunt by accident, so that they could have joined Vikram in the ICU.  And revealed her vishkanya secret to Malloy in the process
Edited by .Vrish. - 8 years ago