Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taanisingh023 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

it must be Pooja salva his admin and number 1 hater of Rajshri that is the new yuvraj fan lol

i  agree vid u sandi... It must b pooja salve(d great sahil mehta n debashree fan) .. If it gets cnfirmd, den ill c to her... no no let us all c to her 
Yuvani20 thumbnail
You all are guessing very much wring all but I am sure that you guys will not be able to find me ?
Yuvani20 thumbnail
You all are guessing very much wrong all but I am sure that you guys will not be able to find me ?
Yuvani20 thumbnail
Guys I am just you all to just stop bashing
Yuvani20 thumbnail
Guys I will suggest you to stop bashing anyone
Yuvani20 thumbnail
And I have said the truth only you guys bash the actors so much and it's not correct to bash anyone every time
Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvani20

Guys I will suggest you to stop bashing anyone

ofcourse u can share ur opinion like stop bashing bt there will be one respective way to mention its not good to be so rude & pointing out particularly 2 members by bringing there names...the way u  told its not at all looking like suggestion bt u directly bashing both of them with there names...better  dont repeat this again...
Ishi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
top behaving like immtured sahil @yuvani 20...we know wht to say nd how behave n respect other forum members...n wht language n word u r using its not good 
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum, yuvani20. What a sweet person you seem to be. And so polite and well-mannered too.

I was wondering how this post suddenly went to 6 pages. And yuvaniwhatever, dear, for the record, Sandi and Lavina are 2 of the most entertaining people on the forum, and while you find their zabaan chaloing like kaicchi, I find Sandi hilarious and Lavina droll even when I don't agree with them. Too bad you can't enjoy their posts but have come here simply to fight a loser's battles.
Yuvani20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taanisingh023

i agree vid u sandi... It must b pooja salve(d great sahil mehta n debashree fan) .. If it gets cnfirmd, den ill c to her... no no let us all c to her

what you will see to me miss tanya? Tum mera kya bigaad longi? Aur Maine sach hi toh bola kaun sa joot bola tha? Woh log hai hi aaise Ek number ke bashers hai woh donno