Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am really curious to know what type of person is/was Harsh Mittal. His taste in women in really questionable. He picked Nandita as first wife and then marries Kalpana by cheating her.
Nandita and Kalpana are both mean and vengeful. At this point neither has any redeeming qualities. Both would destroy (or at least hurt) their kids for their personal motives/revenge.

Did he make them like this or it is just that he liked such women? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
nandita was always like this, whereas harsh and nandita's actions made kalpana the way she is now. I still wouldn't compare the two women; nandita is on a whole different level of despicable than kalpana.
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Call me biased or insane but I want Kolpana to win i want apu to go there and get her period on nandita 
first kum kum thow

PS Has anyone ever wondered what kind of tampons or pads a Vishkanya would use???????😆
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

nandita was always like this, whereas harsh and nandita's actions made kalpana the way she is now. I still wouldn't compare the two women; nandita is on a whole different level of despicable than kalpana.

Actually Kalpana may have been pushed in this direction by Nandita's action but she probably was not the forgiving types before all this happened.

I do agree Nandita is despicable on a whole another level.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
well i would say harsh really had bad taste in women,may b he knw wat kind of nandita was so married kalpna..woh toh vusae bhi katharnak nikli..may b am biased bt i wnt appu 2 kill both nandita nd her chamchi