Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

welcome guys..I added all of your names...😃

😊Add my name too Debo.
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I expected chand Ashok  look quite intense & brutal just like Jalandar or Lohitang but he looked sooo cuuuttee yaar ❤️ 

Episode was nice but precap is most enticing...his aggression as well as intro of kaurwaki...they looking amazing together ^_^ 

Can't wait for tomorrow :)) 
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys... Another fan of Mohit Raina from his DKDM days. Though was not much active in DKDM forum. Would love to interact with you people and discuss about mohit's portrayal as gr8 Ashoka... So please add my name...😃
🤗
aparupanath thumbnail
⭐️Hello to all the Mohit's deewanis!Finally,the awaited celeb made his entry 😉I just wish,they should have made him try long hair,just like the Jallandhar and Lohitang avatar or like Sid had .Anyway,waiting for tomorrow's episode.
Unfortunate thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today mohit entry seen was good it seem his role is going to be really aggressive and in his cold heart he gonna has only one soft corner for kaurwaki love mohit aggressive eyes.
aparupanath thumbnail
😉Mohit is going to rock as Ashoka.It really seemed as if Sid has grown to Mohit as they do look similar. Edited by aparupanath - 8 years ago
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mohit made a rocking fantastic awesome entry fell in love with him all over again 
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wohooo
he is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debo add my name too 

Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

Hey guys... Another fan of Mohit Raina from his DKDM days. Though was not much active in DKDM forum. Would love to interact with you people and discuss about mohit's portrayal as gr8 Ashoka... So please add my name...😃

🤗

Hello Riyu Meri Jaan🤗
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparupanath

⭐️Hello to all the Mohit's deewanis!Finally,the awaited celeb made his entry 😉I just wish,they should have made him try long hair,just like the Jallandhar and Lohitang avatar or like Sid had .Anyway,waiting for tomorrow's episode.

I agree with you.Even I had expected Mohit's look to resemble either Jalandhar or Lohitang but this is awesome too😳 I guess they didn't opt for long hair coz Ashok's look had to be  a bit different😉