How Long with Nivi & Ravi Engagement drama last?

AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't feel excited at all about the leap infact I am worried that Navi and Ravi engagement drama will drag on for 50 plus episodes
Plus a recycle dose of Devika blaming Ravi😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2 months at least.  sangeet 2 weeks, haldi 2 weeks, music 2 weeks, nivi getting ready for wedding 1 week, ambika walking into the engagement 1 week.😆
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For sure it will take quite long time.  As devika😡 is quick to  judging ravi🥺 without getting the truth is going to be difficult  to watch that ravi is a bad guy and she is taking revenge on him that is so ridiculously stupid while he is doing all this for her mother's memories. Just can't wait the day she find out that ravi has nothing to do with this and he still love her and logging for her...so excited 🤔 
SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sach Mein itna dragging q 😡

Nivi mehal Mein ghus gayin Aur aik aik room Mein jaker itna dialogue delivery
It's so irritating
Itna dimagh Ravi ke Ahsan Aur piyar ke bare Mein sochne Mein Lugati
To kuch sense banta
But it's a ekta show to yeh sab to hona hi hai
Wese Bhi Devika starting se dumbo hai.

😆

Nice post dear.
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
of course she has to talk to every picture in the house a week maybe picture a day.  Than memory items like gifts etc another week😆
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i don't like that devika is blaming ravi without listening to her heart
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There should b something  to show. After a long time i watched the show yesterday  & day b4 yesterday.  I saw devika roaming around  nivi s house,it s really irritating.  
We dont want any dialogues,we want action. Show us ,how u can take revenge  upon everyone,devika cum ambika. 
 In this century,how far human beings reached,we some foolish women watch this kind of melodramas. 
After living all these months with a hus,devika could nt even understand  him. Ridiculous! It was better she died in that accident.