ShraMan OS: The Ways He Loves Me

astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravzs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's beautiful 
PoV of both are put well and 

And d is 👏

Do write more 

Once again it's wonderful 

Hope this happens in d serial I know a bit too much but 

Really fab work
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my my...
This was something I have never read before
Seriously How beautifully written
Excellent
Master piece of work

I smile every time I pick up his iPhone, there is always a different picture of us on the background. He loves to take them, at random times, and use them as his backgrounds.

I loved this
dancedanceRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This was so beautiful! I hope you write more on EDKV! 
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm speechless...I have no words to describe how brilliantly beautiful this is!!
Hats off to your writing! This had me feeling all sorts of ways and I could imagine it so well!!
👍🏼    ⭐️ ❤️
Soumya.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's amazing updt dear ..
Beautifully penned down.
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my State currently after reading ur story..
an_chau thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm just awestruck at the beauty of this piece...
He tells me he loves me multiple times in a day without needing to say "I love you"

This could so well be Shravan and Sumo... amazing job...
ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How lovely that was!! U write so beautifully
Plz do write mre os n if possible ffs, especially on future tracks, such as their wedding n life ahead.
Wud luv to read ur wrks
bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First and foremost, this was beautiful! I don't really read much around the forum due to time constraints (I have catching up to do) but something about this title appealed to me, and I didn't want to wait. It felt like it was going to be my kind of a story, and it was ❤️.
What I believe my friends on the AT & I love so much about ShraMan, and what I believe really gives them that forever-wali feeling & sets them on their way to have a lasting presence in our hearts (that very few couples manage to have), is the way they love each other (hence your title attracting me).

ShraMan is the couple that might not say I love you to each other every waking second of their lives, but they'd be the couple to change the coffee filter for the other in the morning, fill up the tank if it's running low on gas, fix the clutch or get it fixed, buy an extra gift for those ostentatious high-life Delhi parties ("Shravan ki taraf se."), stock up on chocolate & old Shahrukh Khan movies when that time of the month is coming around. Say I love you with the little things, you know?

The thought of them, and the way they love each other gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. 

And so did this OS. 

You've stayed true to the ShraMan we've all fallen in love with, and presented a beautiful extension of their characteristics complete with idiosyncrasies and subtleties that can belong to no other couple.

I'm happy to see such talented writers on our forum, and hope to see more of you!

-Kriti
Edited by .SankaDevi. - 7 years ago