PR goes off air - May 26

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

After the abrupt closure of Jaane Kya Hoga Rama Re, another Life OK show is all set to bid adieu to the audience.

Sphereorigins popular drama Piya Rangrezz, we hear, is all set to shut the shop.

As per report of a popular daily the drama will breathe its last on 26 May.

Our source shares, "Post the leap and after the new cast was roped in, the makers expected the series to grab much eyeballs. Unfortunately, even after the replacement of the female lead, the daily could not do well in the number games resulting into the decision of ending the series."

Though Gaurav remained unavailable for a comment, the channel spokesperson confirmed the development.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/life-oks-piya-rangrezz-go-air-160429

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
It was going to happen if they don't prompt it like other shows.
Ladygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This meant to happen how do cv expect audience or trp. The show is full of negativity the ero has no backbone. All the weak villains. They should have just focused on sher changes into a good man. Insead they brong in namqn and promote s3cond marraige via shivsakhti. No that post leap when things are turning good bhavri is at it agian and turning the children against each other. The sole issue of this show is that it was promoted under positive essence and it got all the negative msg. Audience are also unable to enjoy shamya chemistry due to sherda scenes before. The heroine are extremely weak in this show except ara but they are closing the show. I simply do not understand the logic a woman who.lose her son coz of her stubborn trait still continues to do.the same to her grandson. Does she will rethink a bit why she lose sher and sharddha as she insert chanda in their life.
Sorry for the long post i was disappointed life ok has gd drama but they are all hungry for trp starplus shows is all abt sass bahu. Sick.of tv shows.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ladygirl

This meant to happen how do cv expect audience or trp. The show is full of negativity the ero has no backbone. All the weak villains. They should have just focused on sher changes into a good man. Insead they brong in namqn and promote s3cond marraige via shivsakhti. No that post leap when things are turning good bhavri is at it agian and turning the children against each other. The sole issue of this show is that it was promoted under positive essence and it got all the negative msg. Audience are also unable to enjoy shamya chemistry due to sherda scenes before. The heroine are extremely weak in this show except ara but they are closing the show. I simply do not understand the logic a woman who.lose her son coz of her stubborn trait still continues to do.the same to her grandson. Does she will rethink a bit why she lose sher and sharddha as she insert chanda in their life.

Sorry for the long post i was disappointed life ok has gd drama but they are all hungry for trp starplus shows is all abt sass bahu. Sick.of tv shows.

This show started so well and had such a promising setup but everything down the drain with Chanda. Then the second season started. It was going better than the first but everything seem to be been there, done that type. Shamsher was not different enough from Sher and Bhavri just got on my nerves.

Anyway they have full month and they do not have to worry about the TRPs. May be they will actually create something that would be unique and fun to watch. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I know I am hoping too much ..
niki2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If they really want to end the show okay chalo but as long term fans frm start to end we atleast deserve some perfect romance between shamsher and araddya and a matching dulan for  that poor arjun bahi. May munna mama and munmun realize their faults. And veer puththar plz yeh agiamma ko iss generation pe katham karna. Aap ko both both dannewal. ðŸ¤£
authentic62 thumbnail
PLZZZ DO TO SHUT THE SHOW TRACK IS GOING REALLY INTERESTING ATLEAST GIVE TWO MONTHS EXTENSION
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ladygirl

Life Ok donno to promote shows -_- and also the cvs of PR are at fault for da trps .want Gaurav to come back wid a bang .