I expected better of Ravi!

ImpossibleGirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
For the first time on this shwo , I'm not feeling bad seeing Ravi slapped, infact I'll go as far as saying that Rekha Aunty's anger is justified!
It has only been 9 months, so not even a year since Devika's 'supposed' death yet he's decided to get engaged, I mean obviously there's bigger powers at play here and we don't know his reasons for agreeing but even then if he had to get engaged could he have not chosen anybody else than that blood-sucking murderous leech Nivideta ðŸ˜¡
I'm actually disappointed that he's decided to take such a step regardless of the reason, where's his undying love and 'I'm going to keep you in my memories' jaap now?
If Devika was to come back or hear the news of his engagement then she'll 100%  think that her doubts were right and being a young woman myself,I wouldn't blame her.

Oh Ravi, what have you gotten yourself into now ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I m a bit shocked too but I will wait for the episode to air before passing the judgements as I strongly feel its got to do with Devika's land which is under Nivi's company and I hv a strong feeling Nivi blackmailed Ravi regarding Devika's land thus leaving him with no choice but to get engaged to her to make sure that land is in his name and this way he can fulfill Devika's mother's wish  🤔..

If we remember , he signed those papers and decided to fulfill Devika's mother's wish via Luthria company .. that time he had no idea whats coming .. he dint read those papers properly either and even Devika signed it ... so well

If he was getting engaged to Nivi with his own choice or some other lame reason like his mom's pressure etc etc then he wont b coming to invite Chachi for the engagement knowing well what her reaction will b ... So I feel its definitely got to do with Devika's land issue which is with Nivi now ..
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I m a bit shocked too but I will wait for the episode to air before passing the judgements as I strongly feel its got to do with Devika's land which is under Nivi's company and I hv a strong feeling Nivi blackmailed Ravi regarding Devika's land thus leaving him with no choice but to get engaged to her to make sure that land is in his name and this way he can fulfill Devika's mother's wish  🤔..

If we remember , he signed those papers and decided to fulfill Devika's mother's wish via Luthria company .. that time he had no idea whats coming .. he dint read those papers properly either and even Devika signed it ... so well

If he was getting engaged to Nivi with his own choice or some other lame reason like his mom's pressure etc etc then he wont b coming to invite Chachi for the engagement knowing well what her reaction will b ... So I feel its definitely got to do with Devika's land issue which is with Nivi now ..

Very disappointed with ravi...what happened his undying love for devika???? he supposedly investagated how his wife die not to engage the one who kill her ðŸ˜¡
nadiapari thumbnail
Hi all first time writing on the wall
Im not new as i have been silently reading all, like many of the others, just never signed in.
Firstly kalash is not advertised much in life ok, other dramas like bahu hamari...
And the other show madam jee or whatever and savdaan india always advertised daily on fb
Getting updates on kalash is very difficult to find as watch saas bahu or shazish or others where again
Starplus shows or popular names like nagin are slways gud with updates.
Joyi06 aka gawri i think thats ur name - i thank u as u someone who manages to get accurate updates like the maha episode today to come, the news has made my day-thank u. I wish we had more sneak previews etc. Advertising is lacking so tpr will not b ashigh as advertised shows, hence more viewers.

Yep was shocked with ravi yesterday. As joti06 said wait before judging this one, so lets wait and watch.

Also sorry to say manju and girli gang looked fake yesterdays episode as the spoilt rich kitty girls- not at all impressed with there new look, i mean still same clothes manju looked impressive slightly other 2 didnt hav much change in appearence.
Any how love chachi as always such the true mother to devika, bless her - her true instincts of love telling her shes still alive, bless her.

Devika i hope shes in western clothes as new avtar in promo still got her wearing saris so she seems still devika to all unless she has a proper english make over, to prove to everyone shes not devika but ambika.

Any how ghawri ak joti06 hope u get well soon in health.

Also how do u get ur updates? Always wondered.

Thank u

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Before judging Ravi . I just wanted to wait. As far as I observed nothing can bend him unless it is devika.
So nivi must had black mailed him.
Ravi is flawed but not fickeled .
He can go any extend to achieve devika s dreams.
I trust him
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZulekhaLLaKhil

Very disappointed with ravi...what happened his undying love for devika???? he supposedly investagated how his wife die not to engage the one who kill her ðŸ˜¡

I think we need to wait and watch for his side of the story or why is he taking such a drastic decision .. he dint look happy at all giving the card to Chachi .. I m sure Nivi blackmailed him and its related to Devika's land issue ... he can go to any extent to fulfill Devika's dreams .. so it got to b connected to that only ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadiapari

Hi all first time writing on the wall
Im not new as i have been silently reading all, like many of the others, just never signed in.
Firstly kalash is not advertised much in life ok, other dramas like bahu hamari...
And the other show madam jee or whatever and savdaan india always advertised daily on fb
Getting updates on kalash is very difficult to find as watch saas bahu or shazish or others where again
Starplus shows or popular names like nagin are slways gud with updates.
Joyi06 aka gawri i think thats ur name - i thank u as u someone who manages to get accurate updates like the maha episode today to come, the news has made my day-thank u. I wish we had more sneak previews etc. Advertising is lacking so tpr will not b ashigh as advertised shows, hence more viewers.

Yep was shocked with ravi yesterday. As joti06 said wait before judging this one, so lets wait and watch.

Also sorry to say manju and girli gang looked fake yesterdays episode as the spoilt rich kitty girls- not at all impressed with there new look, i mean still same clothes manju looked impressive slightly other 2 didnt hav much change in appearence.
Any how love chachi as always such the true mother to devika, bless her - her true instincts of love telling her shes still alive, bless her.

Devika i hope shes in western clothes as new avtar in promo still got her wearing saris so she seems still devika to all unless she has a proper english make over, to prove to everyone shes not devika but ambika.

Any how ghawri ak joti06 hope u get well soon in health.

Also how do u get ur updates? Always wondered.

Thank u

Hey thanks a lot dear for the appreciation .. my real name is Gagori but u can call me Jyoti 😃 .. About kalash promotion , I think life ok is doing enough .. even after 1 year , we r getting regular mahaepisodes and all ... Of course Rajnikant promotions will b more because its a new show ... Kalash is more than a yr old  , so comparatively promotions will b less

About written updts , u can chk this facebook page where u will get regular written updts of all the episodes 😃
http://www.facebook.com/kalashserial/?fref=ts

And yes Manju and gang looked like bunch of wannabe jokers but I guess that was the basic idea to make them look like wannabes and give a bit of funny touch 😆...

Today we will come to know if Devika comes back as Devika only or with some other name and identity ..
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Forget getting engaged.
I am more disappointed that he took Devika's money and handed it over to his mother/family to have fun. He did not think about fulfilling Devika's dream with that money. 😡 
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I had expected  this turnover b4,ravi marrying nivi. as always happens in ekta serials. Whatever  the reason is. 
I am glad,chachi gave him a thapad. He deserves  it,whatever reason he says for marrying  that bitch.they r staying for 9 months in her house. Still noone could find any fault in her behaviour?  So sad!ravi s mom ,ok she is greedy,what about monty,& other members.  Skshi is locked in a room? Alk these months.i felt somewhat  like that.
Ravi ,oh,he only thinks of devika,so how he gets anything wrong  happen ing in that house. 
,life ok channel,pls find some solution  for the suvival  of urchannel.not a single serisl is upto any standard.  All r good for nothing. 
Sorry to say that. This channel wad my fav ,b4. From 7.30 to 11 i only watched  this only. But now ,it s sad to say,better stop all present useless serials  & start with new ones. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i felt bad for rekha ..unless he's under pressure or something but its only been nine months and he's already sending cards for engagement out...