A$y@/K@bhi Drabble : Hide and Seek * happy bday Choco* 28 Aprill

suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello 😃 wish you a very happy birthday choco 🤗 a month back i was asked to write smthng on office romance 😳 i tried and came up with a short drabble. not that romantic idk wat to call it i changed the track overnight. still this ones fr u choco 🤗 hope you enjoyy. 😳

~~~~~~~Hide and Seek~~~~~~

"Office office office" zeenat let out a breath in puff. Zoya saw her irritated and in rage. Zeenat stood up, her hands on her hips, glaring at zoya who sat on the sofa looking up at zeenat with her innocent eyes, her thumb nail in between her teeth. "Don't give me that look zoya. Humesha kahin bhi jana ho all u say is 'no aapi i have important work at office' and i find that really unsocial! Na kisi se milna na kuch!" Zeenat inacted zoya's words and zoya rolled her eyes. " aapi i always say jiju and you don't have to be behind me. You can go and you can enjoy. I am sorry i have work" Saying so zoya left for her room. As soon as her door closed anwar chuckled coming from his room shaking his head while rolling his sleeves. Zeenat sighed. "Aap kuch kehte kyu nahi" "Arey apne kaam par dhyaan de rahi hai let her be. Jab tum jaisi budhi ho jayegi tab ban jayegi social bhi". "Haa ye bhi sahi ...wait aapne mujhe budha kaha!" Zeenat widened her eyes. "C'mon look you do have white hairs." Anwar stared at zeenat's head. Zeenat threw a cushion at him. Anwar dodged it much to zeenat's dislike. While the couple went to bedroom bickering amomg themselves zoya lay in her bed staring at the fan. It was'nt like she was a workoholic. But she never can miss out on going to office. Why? For going to office meant seeing him. AAK. Her boss's son for whom she had feelings from so long. She couldn't miss out on going to office because if she would she would miss out on seeing him. Asad was her college mate and now they were working together in his dad's office. Asya were quite a topic to talk about in the office. All could see hom much into love they both were except the fools. Asad's friends would often tease asad that he suffers from loveria in front of zoya. Asad couldn't put a name to his liking towards her. He enjoyed when she is near. He loved to see her blush whenever they stand close in a lift. He liked when she grew all nervous around him. And she has been like this from college. . Zoya walked in the office rubbing her thumb on the bag strap. Her stomach was excited much to get a glance of him. It was her routine.whenever she would come out of lift her eyes would automatically would go to the chair he sits. Surprisingly he would be looking back at her too. Today when she stepped foot out of lift she didn't see anyone. Not asad. Not others. Whole office was empty it seemed. She frowned and kept her bag at her cubicle. She thought to check in the washroom. There she saw nikhat, her coworker, sneaking out. "Nikhat" zoya called and nikhat facepalmed. she signaled zoya to keep mum. zoya stood confused. She heard a knowing voice scream "freeze" that moment zoya's heart has gone crazy. But then she turned around. She knew it was ayaan's voice. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack.!" Exclaimed zoya. "Freeze nikhat. You're gone" ayaan grinned. Nikhat came to them twitching her mouth. "Kya zoya mera naam itni zor se kyu bola abhi ayaan Ko pta chal gaya na where was i hiding" "Seriously what are you guys even doing! And where's everyone? " "Mona aj boss office nahi arahe aur kal hi humne ek huge project khatam kiya hai so we are playing hide and seek" Zoya chuckled. It was a tradition in office to play games after a success to keep a fresh mind at work. Zoya's heart dipped at the sudden thought. Did asad come? Nikhat giggled "yes he has come" Zoya got embarrased for wondering out loud. "C'mon go hide." Nikhat said to ayaan and zoya. As nikhat went away to count. Ayaan intentionally told zoya to hide in the direction where asad was hiding. His dad's cabin. Zoya came in confused. 'Boss ke cabin me chup jau?' She took tiny steps. From the glass walls zoya could see nikhat coming . She quickly ran into the washroom unaware that asad was there too. As zoya turned around she saw asad's shoes and she was about to scream when asad pushed her against the wall closing her mouth. "Shhh... nikhat ko pta chal jayega hum yaha hai." He whispered. Zoya couldnt understand anything. She was held against a wall asad pressing his palm over her mouth.it was hard to even stand her heart was beating wildly. Asad stared at her slowly removing his hands from her mouth. "Sorry" he smiled She breathed and was too shy to meet his eyes. She tried moving but he was too close. His one hand still around me. " asad...ahem" she cleared her throat to give him a hint . But asad still stood same. He loved the feel of her Lips against his palm. And now all wrong things were creating ideas in his mind. She took the risk of looking up at him and instantly regretted. Asad's gaze was on her lips and that has caused the heat to rise in her cheeks. Asad found the urge of touching her cheeks too difficult to resist. He let go off her moving back a few steps to stand by the support of counter. Zoya was trying to calm her heart. Asad could see that and he smiled at the effect he had on her. But what effect she had on him was dangerous. " mai wo...bahar dekh k ata hu" asad told her as she nodded. Just as he was about to step out of washroom. He saw rashid "Shoot! Zoya dad agaye" asad whispered worriedly. "What unhone hume ese ek saath dekh liya to." Zoya bit her nails. "Wait let me think of something." Asad said. Exact moment asad's cell rang. "Shit" he put it on silent quickly but it was too late . Rashid had heard the ringtone and he was already in front of asad. Before the door could be opened by rashid further to reveal zoya asad covered zoya and pushed her behind the door. "Asad tum yaha" rashid asked frowning at the way asad stood a little unsure . "R u ok" "Ya dad. Washroom use karne aya tha woh mine has got some prblm." "Phone pick up karo" rashid glanced at the phone in asad's hand. "Haan...hello" asad heard ayaan say rashid was back "i knw" from the corner of eye he saw zoya tensed. He blinked at her. Asad saw rashid walking back. "Stay here." He whispered and moved out . "Dad the staff i mean we all want to talk to u come" asad took rashid out signaling zoya to rush out fast. "Hide and seek khel liya ho toh lets get back to work" rashid laughed at their surprised faces. "Mere office me kab kya hota hai mujhe sab pta rehta h" he winked while the staff broke into smiles. "Where's ms. Farooqi?" Rashid asked. "I am here sir" rashid looked on amused. "Ms. Farooqi aapka wristband waha gir gaya tha" he gave it to her and zoya dropped her eyes in embarrasment. Asad was gaping. "Mujhe mere cabin me kya hota hai wo sab bhi pta rehta h" rashid said patting asad on the back and left. Zoya's eyes met asad's and she turned around blushing while asad was left grinning. Rashid's office visit brought a stop to the game of hide and seek. Rashid will now cease the game of hide and seek which asya's feelings played too.

_________________not too good i knw. was lazy to type on a phone jiska keypad din me das baar hang hota h i dont have a laptop anymore so updates via phone will be short. my ongoing plots i will be updating for sure. not sure if that is soon. anyway abhi ispe jese comments dena do meri choco ko wish krna mt bhulna Embarrassed

#And Yes do drop ur wishes for my ChocoEmbarrassed and also for a dear and loyal reader Adeebahussain 😃

Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday and a Special RES for the B'Day girl Choco Ji...😳😃

And this one is for U..😃
I hope U have a great day and even a Better year Ahead...😊
Edited by MayurChan - 8 years ago
MayurChan thumbnail

This one is for Ever so famous IBP Group...😃

Loo AAK in his true "WOH ACTUALLY" avtaar and ladh maro iske liye...😆
MayurChan thumbnail

Res for Jas , Tweetie { Prinky a.k.a Deepti D },Vaishu , Shama, Annie , Muskaan , Binshi , Afra , Pooh , Anopoma , Yash , ABI , Asif and all other wonderful read of this CrAzY wRiTeR...😆

MayurChan thumbnail

Special RES for Tehs , Ashii and Jas...😃

MayurChan thumbnail

Yeh RES hamari puranniii...par aaj kal nayi mehmaan Riddhi

MayurChan thumbnail

Yeh RES ASYA ke liye...😆

And Thank U Google and all the other people jisne inn saari GIF's pe mehnat ki hai...😃😳
MayurChan thumbnail

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me
Unres

Sue aaj kal childhood games u r missing Kya?

This was so cute though...
I want one more part please...

And Choco late hi sahi but happy birthday...😉
Edited by sweet_tehs - 7 years ago
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arey wah. wish you many many happy returns of the dayyy :) lemme mention u