Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -SaaMYa-

hahah so in this bollyforum none can comment without being getting personally attacked. BRAVO ðŸ˜†

lage raho..

She was praising you,  silly. ( this isn't a personal attack either 😆)

I too was thinking the same, it is all  coming together so neatly, eh? Photo shopped picture, ex wife's support  & Kangy's ex establishing that she's bat shit crazy.It is very likely to be true but here's another theory:

What if, Team HR thought of ALL of this and timed it perfectly to pull the rug from under Kangy. They leak a picture in her name which would be clearly caught as a photo shopped picture that would discredit Kangy. Then getting Ex Mrs.Roshan , who btw is barely using that twitter handle, to publicly show support to, the father of her heart monsters, Mr.Roshan and discredits Kangy even more. At the same time, convincing Kangy's ex to give an interview that nails her inside the coffin of being bat shit crazy.

1, 2, 3 and bamm HR comes out of this clean as   cleanex.😆

I watch a lot of soaps,just being creative. Makes for an interesting plot though.It's possible but I am still going with Kangy is indeed bat shit crazy. Addy has been talking about Kangy being abusive since 2011.It takes a lot of courage to admit you were royally f**ked over by a " pahadan " ( his words, not mine)

Edited by Inquisitivesoul - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

She was praising you,  silly. ( this isn't a personal attack either 😆)

I too was thinking the same, it all is coming together so neatly, eh? Photo shopped picture, ex wife support  & Kangy's ex establishing she's bat shit crazy.It is very likely but here's another theory:

What if, HR team thought of ALL of this and timed it perfectly to pull the rug from under Kangy.They leak a picture in her name which would be clearly caught as a photo shopped picture that would discredit Kangy. Then Ex Mrs.Roshan , who btw is barely using that twitter handle, publicly shows support to Ex.Mr.Roshan and discredit Kangy even more. At the same time, Kangy's ex given an interview that nails her inside the coffin of being bat shit crazy. 1, 2, 3 and bamm HR comes out of this clean as   cleanex.😆

I watch a lot of soaps, just being creative, makes an interesting plot though.It's possible but I am still going with Kangy is bat shit crazy.Addy has been talking about Kangy being abusive since 2011.It takes a lot of courage to admit you were royally f**ked over by a " pahadan " ( his words, not mine)

Cleanex never comes out clean. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: B-TEX

Cleanex never comes out clean. ðŸ˜†

It sounded good. 😆😆

I am going with it. It's a story that anyway doesn't fit.So what if my word doesn't.Ha!.

😆
Edited by Inquisitivesoul - 8 years ago
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Blood, black magic. So Suman boy is out of work because of other worldly factors? Looks like a Bhatt script for Raaz 5.

Quoting Nana Patekar, Ek Pahadan ne in sabko hijda bana diya.
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

I too was thinking the same, it is all  coming together so neatly, eh? Photo shopped picture, ex wife's support  & Kangy's ex establishing that she's bat shit crazy.It is very likely to be true but here's another theory:

What if, Team HR thought of ALL of this and timed it perfectly to pull the rug from under Kangy. They leak a picture in her name which would be clearly caught as a photo shopped picture that would discredit Kangy. Then getting Ex Mrs.Roshan , who btw is barely using that twitter handle, to publicly show support to, the father of her heart monsters, Mr.Roshan and discredits Kangy even more. At the same time, convincing Kangy's ex to give an interview that nails her inside the coffin of being bat shit crazy.

1, 2, 3 and bamm HR comes out of this clean as cleanex.😆

ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  Thank God her lawyer already copped to leaking the photograph or no doubt we would have to listen to months of conspiracy theories because of course all the world is out to get poor innocent Kangana.
Edited by Nova19 - 8 years ago
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😆  Sorry.. Couldn't help posting it here...

Amidst the Hrithik Roshan controversy, Kangana Ranaut finds a FRIEND in Ranbir Kapoor!

😆 Kangana is no match for batshit Chintu Kapoor. The guy will openly go MC, BC on her.
I don't buy most of these. I'm sure few of the things he said are correct but the rest is baloney. I remember the Suman father son duo regularly milking Kangana's relationship with the son back in 2007 or 2008. Articles on them used to be constantly posted on this forum. I remember a lot of regular members calling the father son attention seekers and using KR which is why she broke up with him not long after.

Originally posted by: Nova19

ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  Thank God her lawyer already copped to leaking the photograph or no doubt we would have to listen to months of conspiracy theories because of course all the world is out to get poor innocent Kangana.

Oh, he did.😆

How dumb is he? 😳

She is a bechaari though.All she wanted was HR for a boyfriend. 3 National awards wont get her even that toh kya faida aise success ka?😳😳
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I don't buy most of these. I'm sure few of the things he said are correct but the rest is baloney. I remember the Suman father son duo regularly milking Kangana's relationship with the son back in 2007 or 2008. Articles on them used to be constantly posted on this forum. I remember a lot of regular members calling the father son attention seekers and using KR which is why she broke up with him not long after.

Totally agree with you on the latter part. Why come out now?! Because she's going through a news-reel with someone else? It seems fishy to me that this article came out after Hrithik's ex wife comes to his support. Has anyone mentioned that even though Kagana was in the pictures... Hrithik was being very intimate with rest of the ladies, too?! I feel like Hrithik is one of those guys that gets attached to people very easily. 
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

I felt she was actually praising you for foreseeing things Kangu's lawyer failed to. 

haha ok but   what to do i never get why to make personal references..whether i would have done a better job or not...kills the discussion atleast for me