Is Piya Rangrezz only for 4 days?

Nicole153 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone, can anyone have any info that Piya Rangrezz will be only 4 days a week as it is not telecasted since last 3 Friday's and this 29th also, it will be Kalash Maha episode. 😭 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess it has less TRPs than the other 2 shows. I have not seen any articles mentioning it was 2 days a week.
Kalash is sooo slow and its maha epi are so non-happening... ðŸ¤¢ but the leads are really good. ðŸ˜ƒ
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
urghhh that means this friday also we wont get piya rangrezz like honestly kalsh and its progress are not worth it i wish piya rangrezz didnt have to suffer but i think that the show now is picking up with the new aradhya she is soo pretty and such a good actress i love watching her and shamsher lets hope that things pick up more soon for rangrezz 
niki2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeah no episodes on friday. But it's not fair to cut off one day only becoz the TRP is low. Bakwas.cant they cut off may "I coming madam". I mean seriously guz I can't believe it that more people r interested in watching that comedy serial than PR.😡
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Its slightly unfair that they are ending the show & its only telecast for four days. I just saw the schedule for Piya Rangrezz. Its so unfair 😡