BAHUT JALD RAHIM KO CHOTA BHAI KHELNE KE LIYE MILE EPISODE-245

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hii frnds we had a cute epi 2dy sply akdha scenes where jalal doesn't leave any chance of flirting teasing wid jo πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ wow both looked so adorable with d crown and frnds also I would like to inform u ppl that 2mrw instead of me payal will b making d update thread as me and diksha had requested her to do so since d epi will b a romantic one and m really poor at describing romantic scenes so payal aka sharmacatty will do d honors of making d threadπŸ˜‰ I will b just posting d pics from my retro thread on her thread... πŸ˜‰

DEK both joja r blessed by HB and then she puts d crown on jalal and jo's head... 😳 truly royal couple... 😳 atgah informs about gifts sent by BM and jalal accepts them... πŸ˜ƒ in btw we have joaj stealing glances at each other where jo is faking her anger and jallu just smiles on knowing her fake anger... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

shehnaaz goes to GB's room again to search something... πŸ˜• but she leaves as she is caught by moti who promises her to show her d jashn... πŸ˜•

since all d Mughal rituals were done so HB declares few Rajput rituals too... πŸ˜ƒ and akdha leaves to some other place... πŸ˜ƒ on d way joja discuss about Rahim and shehnaaz jalal trying to convince her about shehnaaz acts towards him even thou she was child like and HB overhears it and teases both about d child... πŸ˜†

joja r made to play a game where they r given a bowl of milk filled with rose petals and told to search for an magic eye... πŸ˜• πŸ˜ƒ both agree and start playing... πŸ˜› where jallu comes on his naughtiness taking full adv he holds jo's hands πŸ˜† jo realizes and couldn't react and just gives a fake smile to all and jallu is just enjoying her plight🀣 😎 we have Rahim and SB too smiling I felt as if both understood seeing jo's xpressions of what jallu was up to... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ akdha looked so handsomely beautiful cuteness overloaded... 😳 jo tries to threaten him with her eyes but he still doesn't budge... πŸ˜† and then finally we have her pleading with her eyes and jallu had to finally give in to her antics and leaves her hand... πŸ˜† god he has too much of fetish for her hands... πŸ˜† doesn't leave any chance it seems he always looks for a chance to hold her hands touch her no matter whether its private or public... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

jo wins d game as she gets d magic eye... πŸ˜ƒ HB tells both to wish for a boon and jallu tells her that he would ask for a wish on behalf of jo... πŸ˜ƒ but HB tells them that she had already asked for a wish and that was soon they should gift Rahim a sibling to play with...😎 jo just looks on she was speechless πŸ˜† and jallu he is blushing wallahh ... 😳 he really looked cute while blushing wanted to pull his cheeks 😳 instead of jo blushing he was doing d honors... πŸ˜† now a days he is blushing too much... πŸ˜† may b effects of love... πŸ˜†

ruku is hatching a plan along with hakima...😳 and on d other hand we have another witchy witch maham faking concerns over d captive person where she is shown consulting d Gwalior hakim...😳 y there was a need of these 2 witches to hog d scene d cvs could have not shown them at least for 2dy 🀒

d awaam blesses joja for whatever they had done for d welfare of d awaam and wishes them for their anniv...with gifts... 😳 and finally d jashn starts I mean d dance group comes to dance on d floor... πŸ˜ƒ

jallu takes d adv of this dance and starts flirting...🀣he tells her to come close and then he asks her that whether she remembered that 2nite they had to discuss about their baby...😎 and jo faking anger asks him was for this reason he had asked her to come close🀣 he tells her that ya coz it was v critical issue🀣 and needed immediate attention🀣 jo just glares at him and he is just smirking πŸ˜† finally we have her blushing too πŸ˜‰ and even he was blushing looking at her 😳 πŸ˜† both looks shooo cute... for jallu this is a critical issue since jo has entered his life 🀣 till now we had seen him flirting with her but 2dy he had jumped on 2 d next level of flirting indirectly wanting to talk about d baby... πŸ˜‰

in btw d jashn we have one soldier informing something to atgah and then atgah meets d same hakima whom ruku had called and she speaks something to atgah... πŸ˜• who in return meets jalal and informs him and he just gets up and walks off in d middle of d jashn... πŸ˜• jo is confused... πŸ˜•

jallu meets hakima and she informs him about ruku's pregnancy where jalal is totally happy and stunned too... πŸ˜•

so finally we have a start of parallel ruku fake preggy track starting... 🀒 jallu reaches ruk's room and he showers love and care on her and she confirms d news of him becoming d father... 🀒 such a disgusting woman she is really felt bad for jalal...she is a black stain on being a woman...how can she hurt jallu's feelings whom she always boosts of loving him thou she never loved him we know she loved his audha only... 🀒 but still in spite of knowing how much he craved for a child still she played with his feelings really felt like slapping her hard 🀒 😑 but m happy she remained childless thru for her deeds I never felt any sympathy towards her she is beyond of getting any sympathy or even feeling pity on her... 🀒only increased hatred for her more... 🀒

jo who is watching all this scenario feels v bad seeing jallu showering love on her what a drastic change in few months... πŸ˜ƒ I still remember during ruku MC track when HB tells jo thou ruku was going to give a 1st child to d sultanate but still she wanted jo too b mother of jalal's child and jo showed some kind of disgust thou not in front of HB but still she was disgusted indeed just by imagining how could b a mother to jallad's child that time he was jallu's for her πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ but now we see her feeling bad jealous seeing jalal showering his love and ruk... πŸ˜‰ she couldn't bear that he was showing his affections for ruks... πŸ˜‰ now that what we say as love...she was now totally in love with him so seeing him with another wife even thou she mite b ruku his childhood frnd but still in pda moment with her she cant bear it... πŸ˜ƒ no wonder 2mrw we will have d ultimate confess on from her directly and then d much awaited SR... πŸ˜‰

HB SB all r happy with d news... πŸ˜• but HB asks d hakima that since she had told them that ruku wont b able to bear a child again then how come it was possible... πŸ˜• hakima tells her that it was god's wish and so she was happy that she was proved wrong... πŸ˜•

jalal tells ruku that he was v happy that she had given him d best gift he needed... πŸ˜• poor jallu soon he is going to get heart attack after knowing that she had faked about her preggy... πŸ˜• and d epi ends on jo who is in tears seeing jallu kissing and caring ruku...

PICS πŸ˜ƒ

waiting... πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely analysis, Harshu di, and loved the pictures. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

A cute episode today...😳...spoiled in the end by Huqqa. πŸ€’

Was busy so couldn't comment yesterday. But yesterday's episode also had two worth-mentioning scenes.

Firstly, the scene where Jalal forgives Zakira and orders to release her. The last part of it showed what Jalal has earned as a ruler- the goodwill of his people. That is what is important, and is remembered even when you're not there. β€οΈ

Second, of course, flirty Jalal. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† But more than the usual naughty Jalal, I loved Jodha being so comfortable with him. πŸ˜³ The way she holds his coat was... cute...😳 And does Jalal really want to know what she thinks of him... do not her eyes convey to him more than she wants them to? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ But of course he wants her to speak up herself... but Jalal...thoda sa wait krna padega yaar abhi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And now on to today's jashn...😳

Both Jodha and Jalal looked majestic with the crowns, like a perfect royal couple! β­οΈ

Uff... now how much do they talk through the eyes?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜³ I think they use their eyes more than they ever use their lips to speak...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† These two are always busy in their own world, speaking through the eyes, and here we are, busy trying to decipher the hidden talks! πŸ˜­ Aisa kya hai jo woh humein nahi bta skte? πŸ˜†

Anyway, let's leave these two in there own dream world...😳 

BTW, What were the Mughal rituals performed on the anniversary? I wanted to see those also...😭 Better than Huqqa na? πŸ€’

They showed have kept the jashn at a bit slower pace...showing all the rituals and stuff. πŸ˜³ What's the hurry to get to Huqqa? πŸ˜‘

They looked cute fighting on the way to the game. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Like a typical hubby-wifey noking jhoking...πŸ˜† Imagine what the others might be thinking...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Kam se kam aaj toh na lado tum dono...πŸ˜†

And HB today was in a naughty mood...πŸ˜‰ HB overhears Jalal at just the right time... and starts her child talks... making my Jo all red...πŸ˜†... And Jalal ki toh lottery lag gyi! Pehli baar his Ammijaan is speaking something in his interest...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved the eye hunt game. β­οΈπŸ˜† The way both their hands were dancing in the milk pool, it looked as if their hands are having a hamaam-dance...🀣 Poor Jo... trying so hard to fake a smile to the others, though I think all must have realized by then what was happening. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† But they must have thought to let Jalal enjoy for he time being...πŸ˜‰

Jodha's hands do invoke Jalal the flirty. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Both their hands are addicted to each other... whenever they are in a close range...apne aap hi magnet ki tarah chipak jaate hain...🀣...Remember the Angoor Baagh scene after the Moorti Kaand? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor Jo...must have thought it's better not to make a wish... God knows what Jalal will make out of it! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wanted to hear what wish Jalal was planning to make. πŸ˜‰ And HB is in full-on teasing mode! Bacchon ki jaan logi kya? 🀣They're still new in love... let them get adjusted first. πŸ˜† She is directly talking about kids and all, making my poor AkDha blush like cute, innocent kids. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Okay so now we have Jalal taking some hints from his dear Mum. πŸ˜‰ And he starts planning about his kids...🀣 The way he said, " Paas Aaiye Jodha Begum..." πŸ€£ No wonder Jo's reaction was this...😲😲...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jo looks cute faking her anger...😳 And finally, when she smiles hiding in her dupatta, and Jalal smiles too... uff...that was a picture perfect moment! And then Jalal moves a little, trying to see the smiling beauty...πŸ˜† She was using her dupatta to hide her smile, trying hard to remain fakely angry at her cute hubby. 😳 But of course he knows that she's enjoying too! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† They are both so cute...😳

Jalal should have told Jo before leaving the jashn, I think. I mean he did look at her before leaving, but is that enough? No wonder she felt hurt at his leaving her alone in a celebration meant for their togetherness for a year.

As for Ruqs, the less said, the better. She claims that Jalal is hers, what has she done to deserve a golden heart like him? A person who can play with the feelings of the one person she claims to love, or rather own, is worthy of nothing.

Now for the precap, it literally gave me goosebumps. I simply love the heart-touching confession of Jalal. ❀️ Can't wait for tomorrow. 
Edited by -AkDha.Lover- - 8 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
res

Thanks Harshu,

At least, precious movement came Akdha life, first both sitting together, second, they going to bless Mom HB, on Marriage day,...Blessings ,  HB very excited,... because this Big time, for Both Hb +Akdha life,...when Moms see His son +daughter in law, honouring more  name of Kingdom, outer +inner side, as a son or now her son start to rule heart of people, so Mom feels proud, or does Rain of blessings, which sure gives, positive vibes, +effect.

Hb  wore both Crowns, What a special movement, or Nice Day, Nice time. Its connection of Awam for Akdha they also blessings for couple, ling life,...if Awam is giving blessings, it means Kings efforts seeing outer Kingdom,...or sure tough taking blessings for Awam.

So positive scene going to present,or positivity always comes with, relax,

Jodha looking some Ruthi type,... aree its not good, you little little talk Ruth jati hoo, ha ha. Agree he loves you, but its not fair,... so much ruthna,...we know female birth right, but  leaving some point is good exercise. Ha ha.

Our jodhu garden garden listening BM +MV name, we know, listening  parents name, special happiness comes, or jodha face reflecting that.

No comments shahnaz scene.

So episode   setting stazefor Akdha  comfortbility.

This changing seeing in jalal, he noted jodha expression, she some  hinting avoiding , him, or this was enough for him,...he asks,  you smiling seeing everone, or ignoring me,...its simple hubby wife, Nok +zhonk,...but jalal notcing this its imp,

So  Special arrangements done for Akdha Anniversary, or some rituals going on Rajvancies style, its again, shows, Jalal + HB kind +Broad nature,.;;;;;;;;;;;Means  Both communites more binding , or they honestly accepting their Rituals, or participating.

Jodha clearing, shenu point, she not angry, but she is just like kid, here Jalal point also right, if kid behaves like that, we should aware,...sure if kids do mistake, we stop them,  Both have own views, or Both are Right on place.;;;;Love not means,...we will  agree every thought of our partner.

Ha ha HB dreaming becoming Grand Mom, she sure acceptions, because, sure HEIR, point also necessary that time, or No begum of jalal, gave this happiness.

So Magic eyes finding in Rose pettls bowl, amaging game,...(we  know Ring find couple but they finding, MAGIC eyes  Ha ha,...nice idea.)

Jodha in female Nakhara mood, or couple looking decent, +naughty finding  Magic eye time, or music, beats, creating atmosphere, little Happy +fresh fresh.

Both couple enjoying finding Magic eye Game, jodha finding  fully  Awareing Magic eye, suppose, morning she have Give exam,...who find Magic eye, Ha ha,, But sure Games interest more increase , when we take full interest,. So couple enjoying, or how jalal , feeling happy seeing jodha happy, or after winning jodha both smile was seeing able.

HB , words, Krishna play this Game with Radha, or Krsishna Radha  pure love also famous, in World, or now cute Akdha is playing, or sure their love will, blossom more more.

Ruk, planning, her Game, Ruk +Maham brain have limit, i think no but this time Ruk what planned its, very D grade, plan, we all know this plan will flop, but suppose if this plan not flops, Is  Ruk mind will reach there,...is she adopt to going, some dassis kid,...so its was a Big plan becoming MUJ, or side line jodha.  So why she forgot, this will low down you jalal eyes so low,...if you want after, you will never raise up front of his eyes,

Maybee Ruk lived Akbar whole life or even after death,...but she not got When Akbar was alive his heart, little Place,...so its a big defeat, you accept truth yes or not. Because  Haram live many begum,  maybe you BEK, Begum,...but you own know reality what you are.

Maham +Ruk, both busy own plannings.

But which getting Akdha blessings very precious or coming from people Heart, or jashn starts, or sure jashn in Agra,...

Or jalal full naughty mood,or he direct talk kids point,;;;;;;;;;;;;;he sure thinking jodha not listening, his cod language, so direct talk kids, own understand, what  his huuby mind,...so teda jalal tedi trick.

It was more romantic, your Duppta wants, i will behave like that, but this

time clear feeling, jodha pretending, but she little showing female ada

Anyways song was full of blessings, which blessings for Akdha popularity +long life.

Or jalal get news for Hakkima, or he leaves Jashn, or reach Ruk hozara, sure ques will rise, He should go or not go,... but sure this is a confuse ques, some will say yes or acc to some he should not go, but acc to me, he should  first talk with jodha, then both should go.

But he single time not thought, which news he giving to get that emotionally black mailng him,

It means this staze, Both love need one more Spark, identifying own, yesterday i wrote my post, jodha will talk,  emotionally close up, then which one spark more needed that will happen.

Or he will realise, Maybee your front partner understanding,...Good nature, but she also human or feelings, or you can't  deny that.

Love, Who includes in his alertness +sensitivity, then meaning Love, after one then oneness or then soul,

Ruk use this time Weak point of jalal, which he felt after hearing from Hakkima world, child, coming Earth this news,...is bigger then all type of Happiness,  but he again misused by own wife.

Ruk what did  fully wrong

,....but, sure one more awakingness is necessary for jalal,  or which heart part sleeping,...now will wake up. Things comes in life step by step, or understanding takes time.

Today liked jodha came see own hear own,because maybe she loves jalal,  but its polygamy truth, or she have to broad her conscious more,...then Love which flowing from her Heart will acceptable, because Both loves from Heart, or see seeing jalal leave me jashn point, or  very special day for me.

But Now  Love have to cross, again,  Her love is bigger, or jalal left her jashn point, thats bigger issu, sure Love will win, ,,,,,,,,because she will broad her heart, or  will clear her emotions +confusuions, or Love not gets free in life,...Both  have to pay maximum cost, , all boundries croos then you get Love,...so this also a Line, maybe child, point,... Maybee jalal little forgotten, hearing news Child, but Later his Heart taking him where, his own Heart is waiting, for him.

Otherside Jodha, Facing Love +insecurity, she thinking is its Love, Jalal some second before, enjoying with me, or talking with me kids, but now hearing Ruk is pregnant, he forgetting me,...No he not forgetting you,...but he, giving Ruk, , thats movements which wife need from hubby, he can't thinking ruk speaking lie. Acc to him he as a hubby managing Ruk, who becoming Mom.

Jodha fear right her own place, Jalal securing Ruk, Or jodha finding her Place,  Is this Love,?

Or she going confuse, Which jalal doing with Ruk, thats what, or which doing with me Thats what,

Which he doing With Ruk, thats his duty, or Which he doing with you That, s Love.

Krishna Radha not live with eahother, but their Love Alive today, Meera Love Krishna after going Krishna, 5000 years later. So both have big difference, or Both have to recognize this. or i one of them finding how they became soul Mate, so lets see.

How can i forget song; 

O re piya haaye - 3
Udne laga kyon man baawla re, aaya kahaan se yeh hosla re
O re piya haaye - 2

Taanaabaana taanaabaana bunti hawaa haaye bunti hawaa
Boondein bhi to aaye nahi baaz yahaan haaye
Sagish mein shaamil saara jahaan hai
Har zarrein zarrein ki yeh iltiza hai
O re piya, (o re piya haaye - 2), o re piya

Nazrein bolein duniya tolein, dil ki zaban haaye dil ki zubaan

Ishq maange, ishq chaahe koi toofaan haaye
Chalna aahiste ishq naya hai, pehla yeh vaada humne kiya hai
O re piya haaye - 2, o re piya
Piyaaa... yeh piyaaa...

Nange pairo pe angaaro chalti rahi haaye chalti rahi
Lagta hai ke gairo mein palti rahi haaye
Le chal wahaan jo mulk tera hai, jaahil zamana dushman mera hai haaye
O re piya haaye...
Edited by ayushimehra - 8 years ago
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Episode was good till jashan. The way jalal was smiling at her as she was ignoring him deliberately was amusing and delightful  to watch. Why all are suddenly so keen for jo-ja child??πŸ˜†

Hamida words that she would know everything once she become a mother . jo was feeling so shy and jalal was just smiling at her .😊

The scene was lovely where jalal held her hand. His irresistible smile tempting the girls to... πŸ˜›β€οΈ

He purposely left her hand and didn't try to find so that she could win. He was so happy seeing her smiling and pleased and again hamida wished for their child.πŸ˜†

When we were watching these scenes for the first time,That time I was so happy and smiling  watching these scenes because I didn't know that what would these Cvs do in future with this beautiful show after entry of salim.🀒😑

Jashan scene was beautiful. Jalal was openly flirting with her and I loved it.⭐️⭐️⭐️

" Jodha begum hamare Kareeb aaiye.."

" Kya"

" Ya phir apne suna nahi.. ya aap chahti h ki hum apni mohabbat ka izhaar sabke samne kare"πŸ˜†

" Apko yaad h na jodha begum aaj raat hume apne hone wale bache k bare me massalat karni h"πŸ˜‰

" Kya yehi kehne k liye apne hume sameep bulaya tha.."

"Beshak... Ye masla bahut sanjeeda h.. hume aur der nahi karni chahiye"πŸ˜›

" Dekhiye apko dupatta bhi chahta h ki hum shararat kare"

And after that again he was pulling her dupatta..πŸ˜†

I love this jalal.⭐️

And then..🀒

When he went,leaving jo alone I wasπŸ₯Ί

Here what to say about Ruks.. Shame On Her.!!

Jalal was so happy and emotional but she was smiling and inside smirking at her So called Victory.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Today she proved  that she loved only herself and didn't have a bit of attatchment with jalal.

She had betrayed him. She knew how badly he wanted to become a father and she didn't even for a once feel bad or ashamed of her act while playing with his emotions.

She should be ashamed of herself.

Here I like jodha. She was crying, seeing jalal's closeness, his care FOR Rukaiya.

And here we can say what's wrong when ruks feel bad about the same when he was with jodha..

Jo never even think of hurting jalal but rukaiya.. we all know what all she had done.

Earlier, jo was happy on getting ruks pregnancy news but today she's saying, "Aaj hamare liye kitna vashisht din tha shehenshah aur aap hume akela chod k chale aaye"

She recalled his words that he wants to share his every happiness with jo only but here he was kissing on ruks forehead..

Oops it hurts.. πŸ’”because She loves this man now.. She's madly in Love with her husband now so naturally she will feel hurt, sad, upset and jealous.

Tomorrow's episode will be awesomely beautifulβ€οΈπŸ˜‰

Thanks for the update and pm harshu!!😊

Edited by sharmacatty - 8 years ago
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Harshu...I m totally pissed off...same way I was two years back, after the episode...these CVs very well know how to turn the otherwise lovely episode into a miserable one...and they do it so perfectly and as usual their weapon is their Jaan Begum... and the reason I hate them more and more is that they use hukka to further degrade Jalal who keep committing the same mistake again and again of humiliating Jo publicly , with or without intention...today was one such episode gifted to us...

A very sweet start... Jallu seems to be all lost in his love and in the thoughts of their future together...he keeps teasing her, even makes his heart's wishes in very playful and teasing manner ...he flirts with her without caring that anybody will catch them, and this will be embaressment for Jo... all he is lost in his own world of romancing with her...and he is doing it with full confidence and a total boldness...this Jalal, who can make anybody fall in love with him...he is not shy while making his demands openly that he wants to see her bearing his child... and thus gives her very clear message that now he wants her to become his, completely, mind body and soul...

And Jo understands his message and responds him with her soft smile and shyness , that his wish is her command... and that she is ready rather eagerly to fulfill his every wish...Jalal's face shows the satisfaction, happiness  at her acceptance and the eagerness to take her in his arms , this time for eternity...

Both r enjoying every ritual and jashn and both r so happy, till Jalal gets the message from Hakima that Ruku is not well... And that changes his priorities...I m not saying Jalal should have continued to be in  Jashn  with Jo...but the way he leaves is just horrible...

i absolutely hated the episode and more of Jalal after he left Jo withjust a nod at Jo...and trust me only one thought i had, after that... that he truly deserves only Ruku, not my pure and selfless Jo...and but natural, he is going to get what he deserves... one more and rather much bitter backstabbing from his precious BEK...

Don't be surprised , that i m saying like this... i do like him just as I like Jo... but i hate him more when he repeats his mistakes...and again he is doing the same...and no, i m not blaming him for his excitement of becoming a father... he is desperate for it and it's natural... and even his happiness is justified... but my entire objection was to the way he behaved with Jo...

even before knowing abt Ruku's preg, he left Jo alone without a word... again showing where his top priority lies...he forget all his manners , and just left his so called love all alone...

come on ...when that messanger come he just said that Hakima wants to meet him as ruku was unwell...that time he didn't know abt ruku's Pregnancy news... atleast while leaving, he could have talked few words to her, that ruku is not well and he has been called urgently, and so he needs to go, and will meet her later... i m sure, Jo would have happily agreed... so pure she is... and yes, like we saw,  that time Jalal only knew Hakim wants to talk abt Ruku... he didn't knew abt preg... and so his leaving Jo like that is just neither acceptable nor pardonable... How I wished that time, that, Jo refuses to give up and distances from him saying Ruku needs him and so he should be with her and she will wait till the baby is born, and thus make Jalal wait till Ruku's truth comes out...

no I m not blaming Jalal for being happy with the news of becoming father...but yes, I hate him for his mannerless and humiliating behavior towards Jo on her special day... That moment he had totally forgotten even her existence...

yes, he is desperate for a kid, and he deserves to be a father, and even his sultanat needs it's heir... coz with so mane enemies and backstabbers , his need for the heir is perfectly understandable...but I just wished that he had spoken a few words to Jo before leaving...this jashn, was all in her honour, and leaving her alone , without telling her, or without assuring her that he would come back to her later, would have shown his love and care for Jo, he so much keeps advertising all the time...

It was just a news that Ruku is unwell, certainly not so much emergency, that he can't spare one minute to talk with Jo before leaving...Jo is always supporting when he needed... surely she wouldn't have stopped him for jashn, rather even she would have gone with him to take care of Ruku... but while caring for his Jaan begum , Jalal very easily forgot his duty towards his so called love... It took only one moment for him to forget Jo..to forget that its their wedding anniversary and he has left Jo alone.. What kind of love is this?? 

May be someone will say, if Jo is so much understanding person, then why she should feel bad... but why she should not...do we ever think from her side??? She just know, Jalal got some message and coz he feels emergency , so he left... but if she wished, that before leaving he can tell her abt it formally, then is she wrong...there in front of all, including her brothers, she was left all alone, for the reason she doesn't know... and what she should do that time... forget that Jalal left her without a word, and keep enjoying the so called jashn???

I know he had many wives, and he had his duties towards all of them...but then what abt his duties towards Jo??? Or should she be taken for granted everytime, that he can neglect her royally, and still she should understand it...

And this is what Jo wanted to tell Jalal in Mathura, when he met her... we all saw it as her false pride...but this was the truth behind her harsh behavior... Then she had said that Jalal accepted her when he wanted and rejected her when he wanted. She had no wajood and no say in their relationship...Here again the situation is same. He can raise her expectations when he wants, leave her alone when he wants and come back to her when he wants...where is she and her wishes, her happiness in all this???

Yes, he will come back to her to share his happiness... but what abt her??? Doesn't Jodha have any right to express her disappointment and hurt? Jo follows Jalal only to  see what the matter is. And what does she see? She sees him kissing Ruq on Jo's WA...yes, he is too much happy and ruku is his first wife, but my question is does Jo deserves this pain???

As we all know , after helping Ruku to sleep, he will remember Jo... (and i m going to hate him for that even more)... and then he will go to Jo to Share His happiness of becoming father and Jo to once again become Chhoti Ammi to the child of him and Ruku...(i was ready to kill CVs and Jallu if he would have shown saying  this to Jo on their  WA)... but to his surprise, he will find Jo all upset and angry with him... and so it will take much efforts from him to console her...coz Jo will try to distance and taunt him And we all know that tom will be SR... so that means, after kissing his darling BEK, will he expect/dream  to spend a romantic night with Jo? ... does Jalal deserves such degradation from CVs to show him a bed-hopping husband???(sorry for my words...but this is exactly how I felt, even two years back before watching next episode... and if we think of just today's episode, then this is what I still feel... yes, tom will be a diff feeling, but for today, for me Jalal is bad than Ruku)

And I m not upset with only Jalal...I did not like Hamida and SB as well. They all are cheering for Ruks and sultnant kaa waaris.. but how come they easily forgot Jo's plight??No one came to even talk to JO.. No one thought of her hurt and pain in this when Jalal just left unannounced...

Felt so bad to see Jo crying silently while Jallu was so lost in hugging and kissing his Jaan...and felt upset with Jalal coz he was the same like Ruku's last preg time, repeating exactly the same gushing behavior...and yes, he is going to repent it bad way...yes, he will get what he deserves... he is going to face the worst backstabbing till date, when Ruku's truth will come in front of him...and that time same Jo will be his support system, who will hold him tenderly in her arms, and becoming his strength sothat he won't be broken completely... Same Jo, whom he ignored today so royally...

Edited by sweet_diksha - 8 years ago
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tomorrow Payal di will be making the thread? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

One ques... am I allowed in? πŸ˜‰
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Tomorrow Payal di will be making the thread?😲😲😲

One ques... am I allowed in?πŸ˜‰

ya payal will b making d thread πŸ˜† as its SR spl and m not good at romantic write ups πŸ˜† so payu will d do honors πŸ˜‰ btw I dint understand ur koshten u r allowed in ? πŸ˜• where? πŸ˜•
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all the pictures look amazing. Jalal and especially Jodha with crowns look royalty personified. I saw a portrait of MUZ once with exactly this crown on her head.

As for the review, you did a fine job. The review was thorough, the use of emoticons appropriate and the analysis of suitable scenes properly done.

The episode was pretty good till Ruqs started her antics.

As I said the crown scene set the royal ambience. Then came the game. There are better writers on this forum to describe the romance of that scene. In this scene,the best part was the expressions on the faces of Jodha and Jalal. We saw a myriad of emotions on their faces. For Jodha we had pleasure, mock anger, embarrassment and then happiness when she wins the game. For Jalal it was naughty pleasure.

Both blushed to an equal degree when Hamida made the comment about a child. For Jalal happiness won over and soon he sported a huge smile.

The teasing and happy banter continued to the next scene. All was well till Ruqs springs her despicable plan into action.

Tomorrow is D Day, let us see the response to it.
Edited by Donjas - 8 years ago
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: harshu27

ya payal will b making d thread πŸ˜† as its SR spl and m not good at romantic write ups πŸ˜† so payu will d do honors πŸ˜‰ btw I dint understand ur koshten u r allowed in ? πŸ˜• where? πŸ˜•

I will write whatever happened in that episode and won't add my imagination so Yes, You are allowed shagun!!
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donjas

First of all the pictures look amazing. Jalal and especially Jodha with crowns look royalty personified. I saw a portrait of MUZ once with exactly this crown on her head.

As for the review, you did a fine job. The review was thorough, the use of emoticons appropriate and the analysis of suitable scenes properly done.

The episode was pretty good till Ruqs started her antics.

As I said the crown scene set the royal ambience. Then came the game. There are better writers on this forum to describe the romance of that scene. In this scene,the best part was the expressions on the faces of Jodha and Jalal. We saw a myriad of emotions on their faces. For Jodha we had pleasure, mock anger, embarrassment and then happiness when she wins the game. For Jalal it was naughty pleasure.

Both blushed to an equal degree when Hamida made the comment about a child. For Jalal happiness won over and soon he sported a huge smile.

The teasing and happy banter continued to the next scene. All was well till Ruqs springs her despicable plan into action.

Tomorrow is D Day, let us see the response to it.

ya joja looked perfectly as royal couple wid dat crown on der heads...thnx donjas... d epi was good only till ruku came up wid her pathetic idea...d jashn scene was good where jalal teasing her and jo fakign anger later d game too he holds her hand and dn makes her win also HB wishing for s grandchild was another sweet moment as joja gave fab xpressions...ya 2mrw D day lets c how ppl respond hopefully it should b good enuf... πŸ˜•