Hey IKRSIANS :Dont be frustrated

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Guys no way am I  trying to be preachy . just trying to lighten the atmosphere .
We are all under going stress and thats why we are all upset .
The main reason for the stress is the rumours of show ending and the sliding trps. 

Due to these two reasons I see all are upset. In our anxiety we want the writers to come up with something really good that will pull our show out of this state. 
I am sure the entire team is trying to do that . But right now with our fears and insecurities nothing is looking good enough and rightly so .
I believe if trps were good we would not be so apprehensive. The iKRS makers are also under stress.

The present track has been tweaked and altered due to Mishal's absence. 

Every show has its own destiny . we have witnessed shows with worse tracks surviving and winning awards .
My request to all of you dont stress yourself , if destined things will get better and if not we have witnessed a good show, I am convinced about that .
The actors will greatly benefit from this show and i am going to make a separate post on that , 
So please in these bad times try not to put yourself in anxiety and undue agony .

if trps improve everything will start appearing better.
lets all pray for trps. 
channel has not taken any decision and will observe ikrs trps till ipl ends . this is the info i have .
And no track is good or bad for trps . trps are a strange and illogical formula 
lets hope destiny favours us this time.

KEEP YOUR FAITH AND KEEP LOVING IKRS . THE SHOW NEEDS US.
Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Meenu yes u are right we are all stressed coz the way our show is being treated . If Trps were good then we would not have this mess of tracks but what is done is done . We are where we are .

I personally have no complaints coz my head is clear why and what makes me watch the show .

It is demoralizing to see our show getting a step mother treatment .

I am liking the current track as I am putting myself in the shoes if Trp aunties ( gosh I'd like to meet them ) and trying to think like them . As long as Viplav and Dhani characterization is not messed up .

I am going to go easy .

I am out for the next 10 days and not sure if I will have much access . Please look after the show in my absence.

Love
Riti_MRfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What happened to mishal?? ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

Meenu yes u are right we are all stressed coz the way our show is being treated . If Trps were good then we would not have this mess of tracks but what is done is done . We are where we are .

I personally have no complaints coz my head is clear why and what makes me watch the show .

It is demoralizing to see our show getting a step mother treatment .

I am liking the current track as I am putting myself in the shoes if Trp aunties ( gosh I'd like to meet them ) and trying to think like them . As long as Viplav and Dhani characterization is not messed up .

I am going to go easy .

I am out for the next 10 days and not sure if I will have much access . Please look after the show in my absence.

Love

hey ratna will miss you . try to catch up whenever you can . and yes we will pray and try to keep our spirits up.
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: wtpmjgda.

What happened to mishal?? ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

he's not feeling well.
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How have the actors benefited...please make that post too...eagerly waiting😊
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Meenu for this post you have always been encouraging us with positivity😃
Hope Mishal get well soon come to shoot and give us a dhamakedaar entry with lots of vidha romance to brighten up our mood😆
Afcourse will pray for the Trp to increase really hope we get good news tomoro😃
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope this track will get a good trp. For trp , ready to tolerate anything
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ur right Meenu..we all are under stress.. Hoping for good
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww mera baby, my shonu, monu, jaanu bimaar hai??😭😭
Oh God...here i will recite nakusha's dialogue from LTL "Bappa..unko khush rakho...Unke saare dard mujhe dedo..mein sehe lungi par unko koi takleef mat do"😭😭..haayee your post just reminded me those dialogues😳