Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Is this official thread for SP award ???
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHADESOFNATURE

Is this official thread for SP award ???

no idea!
natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My apologies about the number of years YHM has been onscreen. It was merely an estimate.
Anyhow, the argument still stands. It has been largely popular throughout its run and the actors playing the leads have a huge fanbase.

And I do think that the voting does matter - but Ishita and Raman are hands down more popular as a couple. And the reason is like I asserted before - the show has been going on for a long time.

Moreover, YHM is a romantic drama where the love story has been the main focus. Dahleez, at least for me, is more about politics, both in the family and outside. The love story may be the main story, but the background of shrewdness and politics is what sets it apart. Also, not to mention, being a finite series, the story writers are giving less time to establish the love story, and leaving more room for the drama that I mentioned earlier. We don't have time to show the leads bickering or slowly falling in love. It's more of a Boom Kaboom Voilaa they're in love approach.

Being a finite series, I don't think even the makers would have expected awards. For such a show, bringing out the story is more important.
Even with Ek Hasina Thi, it was the same story. Although, the ending to that was rushed too.

Finally, after looking at the winners list, I think the awards were pretty impartial. Tamanna won the Beti and Pita awards, the newcomers went to Adarsh and Swadheenta, the best sasur went to MAM although how the evil witch Shanti was the best saas is anybody's guess. What is the main job of a saas? Torture and throw the bahu out?🤔

As far as the couple and Pati, Patni and Maa awards go, YHM deserved them more than any other show on SP right now. Who else would win - SNS, YRKKH or DAM? It's better than these ones!
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok...harshad did say "thank you princess" how adorable.
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It seems Tridha and Harshad do go on stage together 

Rapper Badshah's 'dream come true' moment at Star Parivaar Awards 2016

By: IANS | Last Updated: Thursday, 28 April 2016 4:33 PM

TOTAL SHARES
Rapper Badshah's 'dream come true' moment at Star Parivaar Awards 2016

Mumbai: Rapper Badshah, who performed a medley of his popular songs at the Star Parivaar Awards 2016 here, said it's a "dream come true" moment for him to perform for TV celebrities as his mother is a big follower of Indian television and watches a lot of shows.

Badshah took centre-stage here on Wednesday night to perform alongside popular TV actors Hina Khan, Anita Hassanandani, Harshad Arora and Tridha Choudhury.

In between his performance, he said: "It's a dream come true moment for me today. My mother would be proud that I'm performing for those whom she watches on TV daily".

From "Abhi toh party shuru hui hai" to "Saturday Saturday" and "Kar gayi chull", Badshah sang most of his famous songs during his foot-tapping performance wherein Hina, Anita, Harsha and Tridha joined him on stage.

Apart from him, the award show also witnessed some power-packed performances by actors Deepika Singh, Nakuul Mehta and Devoleena Bhattacharjee.

A telecast date for Star Parivaar Awards 2016 is yet to be announced.

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
screenshot from SBS
screenshot 
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pikychu

screenshot from SBS

screenshot 

Thanks can't wait to see SwaDarsh aka TriShad first stage performance.
Sona_Chandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: pikychu

screenshot from SBS

screenshot 

That pic looks hot. 😳
Garima04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ._Pari_.

That pic looks hot.😳

someone tell me which song are they performing!
The telecast is somewhere in June... Whose gonna wait til thn 😕
Garima04 thumbnail
Swadheenta with mamu❤️