Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Haye kaan taras gaye the ritik ke khoobsurat rijhane wale dialogues sune hue
rnm_83 thumbnail
Arrey she was ready to give inn ..par he changed his plan ...sharafat ne phir maara usko...aur third party ka mooh was like she would have died agar galat jagah kiss hota ...
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

@paya-rivanya scenes nahi mile to cvs ko galiyaan padengi is baar🤣 bahut uche hopes hai mere is baar

Haha...cv's ko pata hain...is baar wo be nearing to climax. ...agar kuch tohd phod kiya toh...hum jhoote se marenge.😆..so they don't mess it up...its a very very precious special moment for RiVanya...let's hope for the best ðŸ˜Š

N am still angry on gusaoing that third angle 😡in imp confession scene of RiVanya...my blood bolis when i see that...I think it's 1st time..where vamp was shown when lead couple confessing...foolish cv's 😡 
HaymurS thumbnail
@reva-stop thinking about third angle...start about rivanya🤣
Lol ritik is playing safe...he cant take panga with shivu
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

Arrey she was ready to give inn ..par he changed his plan ...sharafat ne phir maara usko...aur third party ka mooh was like she would have died agar galat jagah kiss hota ...

Jaise jiju nahi pati hai.🤢 Koi obsession mein behen ko kaise bhool sakta hai, that I don't get.
HaymurS thumbnail
Ab tum dono third angle pe band hogi???🤣
Obsess over rivanya balko
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Let's talk about only RiVanya...we r in dream land on RiVanya's SR...can't wait yar...
slippery_chilka thumbnail
BTW How is this dialogue to emo Shivu and let him do SR.
Ritik kisses her cheeks, nose, forehead. He gently caresses her face and bends his head to kiss her lips.
Shivu: Ritik...
Ritik stops barely a hairs breadth away from Shivanya's lips. He runs his hand through her hair and rubs his nose with hers.
Ritik: Shivanya. Aaj mujhe mat roko please. Main tumhe, tumhari saasein, tumhari dhadkan mehsoos karna chahta hu.

So..you guys think Shivu will drown in emotions then and leave caution to the wind if he says something like this?😆
HaymurS thumbnail
I want shivu to push ritik on the bed or maybe both falling on the bed😉
HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

BTW How is this dialogue to emo Shivu and let him do SR.

Ritik kisses her cheeks, nose, forehead. He gently caresses her face and bends his head to kiss her lips.
Shivu: Ritik...
Ritik stops barely a hairs breadth away from Shivanya's lips. He runs his hand through her hair and rubs his nose with hers.
Ritik: Shivanya. Aaj mujhe mat roko please. Main tumhe, tumhari saasein, tumhari dhadkan mehsoos karna chahta hu.

So..you guys think Shivu will drown in emotions then and leave caution to the wind if he says something like this?😆

Haye inna sweef and emotional...
Aj mat roko shivu