Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhi03 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
RagLak creates magic even in the 30 sec scene cv's are crazy to sideline them like this.
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sudhi03

RagLak creates magic even in the 30 sec scene cv's are crazy to sideline them like this.

So true I like how he said mera Baccha again
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sudhi03

scene was cute too

ragini was tensed for swara

Laksh says kya hua mera baccha itna pareshaan kyun hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ragini says about swara

laksh says kuch nahi hoga swara ko pareshaan math ho give me a smile๐Ÿ˜ณ

it was cute he calls her bacha what will happen when they have bacha/s
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
didn't someone say if ragini goes to her maaika...he will be the one who will pack her bags...look at him...he can't even handle his collar and wants his bachcha to help him...๐Ÿคฃ

it was a cute scene...loved it...even in 30 sec scene...Temish/Ragya creates magic...it was nice to see laky fulfilling his promise by giving ragini all the happiness she deserves...such small gestures are ragini's happiness...its nice to see how laky wants ragini to adjust his collar...typical husband-wifey scene...i wish it was a romantic one rather than a swara discussion one...i hope we get to see a romantic scene soon...

well laky taking ragini's help in adjusting his collar is prove enough that he can't live w/o ragini...if she goes to baadi...he will sneak into baadi to stay with her...or even find excuses to stay with ragini in baadi...if ragini leaves him...he will die...he will destroy himself...on whole...he can't live w/o his bachcha even for a moment...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
well guys...when laky used to call that tanya baby...i felt like slapping him...now when he calls baby but the hindi version bacha on ragini...i feel like cuddling him...its so cute...she is indeed a bachcha...

seriously RS waste such a beautiful love story of Ragya by turning ragini negative in those days...she could have start their love story there itself and swara realising that laky's loves ragini and not her...she sacrifice her love for ragini and sanky makes an entry for swara...but RS waste a potential track with Ragya by turning ragini negative...now that the love story is shown...the screenspace for Ragya is limited and the focus is on stupid family drama and detectivegiri...RS definitely needs to learn the A-Z of romance...passion...love...intensity...
sudhi03 thumbnail
@ leela completely agree with you lucky is totally dependent on ragini he can't even imagine her not being around. The way he says mera baccha it sounds so genuine and affectionate. He will definitely sneak into badi to stay with her. Just a 30 sec scene but was so pure and lovely. He is not shy in expressing his love. Feel bad that they are getting so less screen space 30 secs in the entire episode that's totally unfair I feel like slapping RS such a beautiful couple is being sidelined.

Now Lucky's life revolves around ragini he can't live without her. Even I wanted that scene to be a romantic one like lucky teasing her or flirting with her instead of ragini worrying for swara.
Edited by sudhi03 - 8 years ago
sudhi03 thumbnail
I agree turning ragini negative was not at all necessary RagLak has all the elements to make a perfect love story shy,mature, introvert girl. Immature, brat, irresponsible guy if they did applied some brains. After ruining both their characters they didn't even give a proper love story to the couple how unfair. And now they are sidelined totally. Not even 1 mint of screen time in the entire episode.
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seems like there was a RagYa scene yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‰
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Aww he said Mera Bachaa again ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Guys! Shouldn't we create some edits or siggies to change our first page of AT? ๐Ÿ˜‰ [For the 50th one]