KaSum FF: journey to love ( part-4 pg4 )

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
My story will focus on kapil's journey from being a common man to become a star and how she played an important role in his life.this story is from kapil's view . How kapil met her during comedy circus and become friends.
So should i continue it and the one who want pms plz buddy me.
Edited by Ksfandishi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
PART - 1
Kapil's pov
I am finally selected for comedy circus but who will be my partener?? By the way i am kapil sharma. I gave my intro because you may or may not know me as i am a new commer to the industry . So i am waiting here in the rehersal area of the Show comedy circus. As i sat on the chair i closed my eyes and remembered the horrible moments which i had seen unfolding in front of my eyes. My rejections then my dad 's death. A lone tear escaped my eyes as i remembered my dad but i quickly removed away the tear because now my dream is to fulfill his dream and i will do all that at any cost. I was busy in my long chain of thoughts when someone entered and tapped my shoulder, my thoughts broke away and i looked up to find a girl smiling at me. I think i have Seen her somewhere but where?? And how??
S: hello i am sumona chakravarti. Your partner !
K: hello mai kapil sharma
I extended my hand to shake it and she shaked it with mine. Her hands were soft and delicate. Her eyes have a perfect glint in them as if telling there own story. She then removed her hand "actually mai soch raha tha ki maine aapko kahi dekha hai"
S: haan dekha hoga tv pe. I work in daily soaps
"oh." 
S: and yes aaap kehene ki zarurat nahi tum keh sakte ho.
"no i will prefer aap...so aap..." i was about to speak forther when the writer of our script entered

To be continued

So how was the first part and sorry for mistakes
Edited by Ksfandishi - 8 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: erli

CONT...SUPERBπŸ‘

Thankyou
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful! Loved it..totally new concept! Looking forward to what happens next. πŸ˜Š
Xoxo
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Beautiful! Loved it..totally new concept! Looking forward to what happens next. πŸ˜Š

Xoxo

Thanks  and wait for the future parts as there will be a lot of fun in the story as the journey is long and kappil hsi toh masti bhi hogi
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it.do continue soon...
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
PART-2
As i was about to speak further the writer of our script i.e. Raj entered. He was smiling i dont know why?? May be because of seeing my face as my face displays my heart. And at this moment i was feeling awkward. Anyway raj stood near me and sumona and handed us the script
R: guys this is your script. Learn, practice and then perform.
S: hmm
R: accha lets take a demo. Kapil you are the doctor and sumona you will be the patient
S: ok
What the hell i dont want to practice right now but i heard her speaking her dialogue effortlessly so 
S: doctor saab mere pet mei dard ho raha hai
"phir toh..."  as i read the disease i got surprised "raj yaha pneumonia likha hai. Pet dard mei thodi na pneumonia hota hai". I said making my point clear.
R: arey hasi aayegi na lekin
" yeh baat hasne ki nahi bevakufi ki hai. Ab tum kya chahte ho mai khud punches likhu"
R: tujhe problem hai toh tu likhe le maine toh tujhe script de di
" theek hai ab dikhata hu" with that raj went off and i took her script too and put both the scripts in my bag
S: tum sacchi mei script change karoge??
"haan aapko koi problem hai??"
S: nahi
the two of us then sat down on chairs opposite to each other
S: ab kal se practice karenge toh aaj free
"haan" i smiled seeing her smiling
S: chalo apni chemistry acchi karte hai
"kaise??" i asked totally confused
S: friends banke. Tumhe pata hai joh log jitne acche offscreen dost hote hai na unki utni acchi onscreen chemistry hoti hai.
"lekin chemistry se hame kya karna?? Yeh koi daily soap thodi na hai" i said still confused
S: phir bhi
I was about to say something When she said
S: tum bas itna bata do ki tumhe mera dost banna hai ki nahi aur kuchh mat kaho
" accha ok theek hai friends from now" i said seeing the angry look on her face but as i said those words she smiled making me smile too

To be continued

I know i am crazy to update parts early but since these are small ones so ek din mei kai updates mil sakte hai

Edited by Ksfandishi - 8 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvluvr

loved it.do continue soon...

Thankyou yes i will continue it surely
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
As usual,a big thumbs up. Ur going on a good track. Let's see what happens next πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
CreativeAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Different concept...Liking it...Do continue.
(Just a correction: Kapil won 6 seasons of CC. & he worked with Sumona in the last 6th season. )
Waiting for d next... :)