The New Promo-Yuvi Ke Gehri Chal!

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is for all the sould who are freaking out seeing the new promo!
The new promo!
I am going to mention three lines here
1.Kasam iss sindoor ki mai kunj ki jaan bacha kar rahungi.
2.Hame koi alag nahi kar sakta twinkle.
3.Mai woh naam hi badaldunga.

So Twinkle said holding the sindoor in her hand that she would not let anything happen to her kunj and the moment kunj comes and fills her mang saying that no one will be able to seperate us,He filled her mang that in itself is a great indication that thier bound is so strong and they are life partners in truest sense.

While yuvi throws the sindoor on her photo saying that I will change the name of the person who fills your mang ,There is a different in outting the sindoor in the photo and in reality where kunj has done it over and over again,he and twinkle are inseperable,Yuvi might make twinkle agree to marry him but It wont happen CVs are not mad to do this,Yuvi cant turn positive and twinkle and him can never be toghether.

The promo just conveys the difficulty of the upcoming days and the serious move that yuvi is gonna make.

But we all know our hero and heroin are not so weak and they will fight him.back!

Moreover the VO says that "Kon jeetage iss faisle ki raat mai"This faisle ki raat would being a end to yuvi for  smetime ,because at the end Jeet achai ki hoti hai!
Edited by .FlightOfEagle. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good post! Along with the sindoor, Twinkle and Kunj were wearing matching colors; a color that signifies strength and power of healing. Both will stand by each other and choose each other regardless of the situation to come.

Yuvi has tried to marry Twinkle a whole lotta time and he has been unsuccessful every time. He takes actions in extremes because he is an impulsive person like Twinkle. Both do not have limits in their actions. That's why he goes straight for murder and marriage unlike his mother who is more calculative.
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love u bro
this post is awesome and perfect

Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yuvi is not fool he must have taken some pictures in hotel room and will expose all pictures in front of family either she will marry yuvi or not but kunj is goona divorce her for this betrayal!!
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hridey i loved tgis post..sachi..love you ðŸ¤—
And nothing to wory avout here yar kunj is the one filling her mang again and again is not it enough to prove twinj are made for each other..😲
and uv just keep on talking so let him na we dont have any need to give him a damn har bar uv do something forum goes like yuvle gonna happen or phir end bhom .. i agree he can ask her to merry him but at the end of the day twinj gonna win or uv ki pitayi hogi..not a new thing..
Just wait and watch its Tashan e ishq uv tashan vas twinj ishq ..soo uv ka kam hy kamingi karna but twinj are here na always for eachother ..keh dita ty bas keh dita..lol
Amazing post ðŸ˜³
Edited by ZawraMalik - 8 years ago
...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hrideyy i love you for this post!! ðŸ¤— the promo is nothing to worry about, infact i think it just makes it more clear that twinj are gonna win and yuvi will lose

how many times has yuvi tried to marry twinkle - a billion
how many times has he succeeded - 0
so ppl need to chill, even if he says that's his condition cvs are not crazy they aren't gonna let that happen; there's just drama coming up ahead which is normal for a TV show

tbh i'm excited for this track, twinj are gonna emerge stronger and we are gonna get a possessive/angry kunj

and who knows maybe after this track they'll give us a short break from yuvi and give us a light filled track!

Edited by ...Shakti... - 8 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatikr12

Yuvi is not fool he must have taken some pictures in hotel room and will expose all pictures in front of family either she will marry yuvi or not but kunj is goona divorce her for this betrayal!!

Can you please enlighten me about which betrayal you are talking about?
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Good post! Along with the sindoor, Twinkle and Kunj were wearing matching colors; a color that signifies strength and power of healing. Both will stand by each other and choose each other regardless of the situation to come.

Yuvi has tried to marry Twinkle a whole lotta time and he has been unsuccessful every time. He takes actions in extremes because he is an impulsive person like Twinkle. Both do not have limits in their actions. That's why he goes straight for murder and marriage unlike his mother who is more calculative.

I doo agree with you areeba on this,Yuvi is so impulsuve and his mother is more senseble and intelligent than him,Twinkle is also impulsive.
I know kunj is gonna be upset with her for doing all this But he knows she did this for him,and I know Twinkle and kunj will stand by each other and choose each other forever.
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Shakti...

hrideyy i love you for this post!! ðŸ¤— the promo is nothing to worry about, infact i think it just makes it more clear that twinj are gonna win and yuvi will lose

how many times has yuvi tried to marry twinkle - a billion
how many times has he succeeded - 0
so ppl need to chill, even if he says that's his condition cvs are not crazy they aren't gonna let that happen; there's just drama coming up ahead which is normal for a TV show

tbh i'm excited for this track, twinj are gonna emerge stronger and we are gonna get a possessive/angry kunj

and who knows maybe after this track they'll give us a short break from yuvi and give us a light filled track!

I soo agree with you shakti,I mean even the promo said Faisle ki raat this surely indicates something big and a break from yuvi is much needed!

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZawraMalik

Hridey i loved tgis post..sachi..love you ðŸ¤—

And nothing to wory avout here yar kunj is the one filling her mang again and again is not it enough to prove twinj are made for each other..😲
and uv just keep on talking so let him na we dont have any need to give him a damn har bar uv do something forum goes like yuvle gonna happen or phir end bhom .. i agree he can ask her to merry him but at the end of the day twinj gonna win or uv ki pitayi hogi..not a new thing..
Just wait and watch its Tashan e ishq uv tashan vas twinj ishq ..soo uv ka kam hy kamingi karna but twinj are here na always for eachother ..keh dita ty bas keh dita..lol
Amazing post ðŸ˜³

I soo agree with you zawra di ,You are 100% Correct!