Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
It was interval now. "Let's get popcorn... Popcorn ke bina movie dekhne mein maza hi kya?" said Aastha in excitement.
sudhamadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shlok was really enjoying his cute pie wife's antics, He understood that she looks and behave like small children's the thought made him smile .
Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shlok chaliye na fir movie miss hojayega chalo nahi main yahi rukhti hoon aap jaake leaayiye popcorn aur ek coke aur haan ek aloo chips and...
Shlok "bas bas bas poora dinner yahi khayega kya nautanki kahin ke
..optimist.. thumbnail
Aastha just gave him her usual smile and told him to come soon. 
When Shlok returned with the popcorn, and coke and chips, he saw Aastha was not in her place. He became tensed and began looking around for her.
sudhamadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shlok asked about astha to whom sat near Ashlok, they said she went to backside and shlok looked there were they showed there he saw astha chatting with her friend Sai and others.Edited by sudhamadhu - 8 years ago
..optimist.. thumbnail
Aastha was discussing with her friends with enthusiasm about the first half of the movie. Her closeness to Sai somewhat disturbed Shlok.
syvalini thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shlok " oho who is this guy(sai) everywhere coming n disturbing us "
i swear one day i will kick him black n blue, he thought himself with more frustation. 
Saibhargav thumbnail
Aastha saw Shlok with stuff in his hands and got up from there and bid bye to her friends and came to him cheerfully looking at the stuff 
..optimist.. thumbnail
Shlok was angry. "You didn't come with me because you didn't want to miss any part of the movie..." he said to Aastha, "But you come here to meet your friends! Do you even know how worried I was when I didn't find you in place?"
Saibhargav thumbnail
oho Shlok main yahi hi thi aap itna gussa kyun ho raha hain chalo ab baithiye na mujhe bhoog lagi hain chalo movie start hogaye aayiye yaha and she dragged her to their seat