RaVika Moments from Mahaepi in Pics <3

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
I was a bit inactive due to my leg surgery , so could not post pics .. But here I m back again with few RaVika moments from the last Mahaepisode πŸ˜³ .. I guess these r the last few RaVika moments we got before their separation πŸ˜­

Ravi rests his head on Devika's lap and both cutely discuss about what will they ask Matarani ...While Ravi just wants Matarani to fulfill Devika's wishes , Devika wants Matarani to bless them with a baby now .. awww 😳..Loved the forehead kiss in the end of their convo 😳..I will surely miss these RaVika moments for sometime till they reunite again 😭..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
RaVika's cute little nok-jhok while packing πŸ˜› .. Devika was busy packing her own stuff and poor Ravi is like what about my stuffs ...aww πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..Loved how Ravi kept teasing her about hving 3-4 babies πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† followed by Ravi getting naughty again and taking a quick peck on her cheek πŸ˜‰, it was so quick that I could not even capture it properly despite trying my best πŸ˜†...

jyoti06 thumbnail
RaVika starts coochie-cooing in the car 😳 while Nivi gets all jealous and fumes in anger but we audience simply love it πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ

fanofdrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh, such a sweet couple, and thanx for these pictures, I m sure you must have poured in ur valuable time to make these picture collages.. thank u..
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hello jyoti dear.. 
How are you ? And I'm wondering where have gone missing ..
Hope you are fine now dear. Take care ok.

I will miss Ravika alot .. 

All Ravika scenes are superb dear.
My eyes just watching them only maybe knowing the this will be their last scene before the leap.

Now I'm waiting for their reunion and I know it will take time but we cant help it na. 

Thanks dear. 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
tfs Gagori di! I felt sad when Devika was thrown off the cliff!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanofdrashti

Gosh, such a sweet couple, and thanx for these pictures, I m sure you must have poured in ur valuable time to make these picture collages.. thank u..

thanks a lot dear for the compliment .. means a lot πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plily

Hello jyoti dear.. 

How are you ? And I'm wondering where have gone missing ..
Hope you are fine now dear. Take care ok.

I will miss Ravika alot .. 

All Ravika scenes are superb dear.
My eyes just watching them only maybe knowing the this will be their last scene before the leap.

Now I'm waiting for their reunion and I know it will take time but we cant help it na. 

Thanks dear. 

I m much better now .. on bed rest till stiches r removed .. so hving lots of free time now πŸ˜†

And yes these days all sad epis .. so no pics to take 😭 .. feeling so bad for RaVika .. Ravi has gone almost mad in depression and there Devika too is heartbroken and wants to end her life ..sighh ...

hope they meet soon post leap .. reunion will take time but at least their meeting need to happen asap for me to take some more caps of RaVika even if they fight πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

tfs Gagori di! I felt sad when Devika was thrown off the cliff!

Same here 😭...such a heartbreaking scene na πŸ₯Ί
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I m much better now .. on bed rest till stiches r removed .. so hving lots of free time now πŸ˜†

And yes these days all sad epis .. so no pics to take 😭 .. feeling so bad for RaVika .. Ravi has gone almost mad in depression and there Devika too is heartbroken and wants to end her life ..sighh ...

hope they meet soon post leap .. reunion will take time but at least their meeting need to happen asap for me to take some more caps of RaVika even if they fight πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Take good rest dear .. 

I agreed dear 😭 .. sometimes I skip the episode getting emotional seeing their scenes πŸ˜­
Both are in unstable state .. the misunderstanding ... feel like killing Nivi πŸ˜‘😑
Today all Ravika memorise are gone😲 .. and new promo with new Devika .. waiting for it 

Ya ya me too want them to meet soon and waiting for your beautiful capture dear πŸ˜³