Achint Kaur quitting Jamai Raja! new article- rumor i guess

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Mumbai, Apr 26: "Jamai Raja" which was running fine for the last two years is suddenly seeing lot of changes. The reason behind is not the script or writers but the actors.

shagun ajmani

Few weeks back the negative lead of the show Shagun Ajmani quit the show as her character was turning positive and she did not want to play a positive character. And now another important actor Achint Kaur is going to quit the show.

We tried to contact both Shagun and Achint regarding their decision to leave the show.

While DD remained unavailable for comment, Shagun said: "The show was taking a leap, so I was not aware where would be my character going. My main reason of leaving the show was my character was turning from negative to positive. Already we have four positive characters in the show, audience does not want an overdose."

Shagun feels a negative character also stays for long in audience's heart. Shagun is a big fan of Urvashi Dholakia who is more famous for her negative portrayal of Komolika on Indian TV screen.

We also tried to get Ravi Dubey and Nia Sharma's reaction on Achint Kaur leaving the show. But they said that they are not aware of any such development.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Who care about Shabnam leaving the show😲😛 I don't understand why her PR is doing so much publicity stunt.. Every villian role in JR ends after sometime whether she or he quits or not.. This woman is simply acting like some lead.. If such news was about Achint quitting I would have understood but Shabby.. its getting irritating🥱🤢
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rosesidni

Who care about Shabnam leaving the show😲😛 I don't understand why her PR is doing so much publicity stunt.. Every villian role in JR ends after sometime whether she or he quits or not.. This woman is simply acting like some lead.. If such news was about Achint quitting I would have understood but Shabby.. its getting irritating🥱🤢

haha ..she is thinking like a lead ðŸ˜† ðŸ¥± anyways everyone wanted her character to end...it would have ended one day..quitting word has become a joke ðŸ˜†
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
suspence😉 as i said she isn tleaving just on break cos of her health😛 she will be back with bang🥳
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No. .I don't think..its a break..
TFS..its rumour