Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So there are couple of " Saints as a villain " and they both have great excuses for their acts ! Aaahhh world is full white vilans !!
Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't get it. Will anyone here want a mom who'll leave YOU to be a mother of OTHERS??!! Just because you love Ishita/Ishima, all of her actions are justified!
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan_Pani_fan

I don't get it. Will anyone here want a mom who'll leave YOU to be a mother of OTHERS??!! Just because you love Ishita/Ishima, all of her actions are justified!

yes we do... 
as long as she was not instigating me against my dad and sleeping with another man without marriage.. and then fell in love with another man... and again get back to my dad... woh... what a woman...👏👏
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's a strange relationship with Ishita and Raman's kids ... It's spiritual and something to do with the soul ! I agree that Ishita didn't think of the kids when moving to Australia , but her justification is that she better stay away from Raman and the kids for their own safety and happiness , lame excuse but real for Ishita. I have to be honest here , I can not back up Ishita on that , for me she was a fighter and always went beyond her ways to fight for justice , but she let go of her parents and kids with out fighting it with Raman. We can't do anything about it as CV's can make someone strong or weak with in an episode .
My dislike for Mani and Aliya is more then hatred for Shagun.
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatica

@3fra...

d more u respond..more dey get encouraged..
ignore...

You are right this kind of zombies .just ignore them 
Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

yes we do... 
as long as she was not instigating me against my dad and sleeping with another man without marriage.. and then fell in love with another man... and again get back to my dad... woh... what a woman...👏👏

You need to bring up the past of Shagun to defend the present of Ishita--that itself states how distastefully disgusting Ishita is as a mother because Shagun was a horrible mother. I wouldn't call her a mother but a manipulator. And the kids, in their wildest nightmares, wouldn't have thought they would experience the same treatment of abandonment from Ishita as well.
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 3fra

You are right this kind of zombies .just ignore them 

dnt badmouth anyone...
its degrades urself...
jst ignore..
best..

PinkRose95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatica

dnt badmouth anyone...
its degrades urself...
jst ignore..
best..

Yeah ignore tat id...kiske fan hai yeh tho patha nai par haan doesn't worth ur explanantions n time 🤢
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

You need to bring up the past of Shagun to defend the present of Ishita--that itself states how distastefully disgusting Ishita is as a mother because Shagun was a horrible mother. I wouldn't call her a mother but a manipulator. And the kids, in their wildest nightmares, wouldn't have thought they would experience the same treatment of abandonment from Ishita as well.

well i never need to mention shagun to prove what ishita is... but you understand things only on shagun's terms... 
ishita as a mother... does not need any justification.. but ppl like you tend to think of her as a bad mother... 
i agree she left adi behind... but she dint leave them for her happiness she left them in guilt and fear... no matter how absurd it sounds thats the reality... and adi's love for her proves it that she never failed as a mother...
nevertheless... i think swati is right... its a waste explaining you anything... you have not watched yhm from day 1... thats the biggest truth...😊
Edited by ishra_bestluv - 8 years ago
Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity00

It's a strange relationship with Ishita and Raman's kids ... It's spiritual and something to do with the soul ! I agree that Ishita didn't think of the kids when moving to Australia , but her justification is that she better stay away from Raman and the kids for their own safety and happiness , lame excuse but real for Ishita. I have to be honest here , I can not back up Ishita on that , for me she was a fighter and always went beyond her ways to fight for justice , but she let go of her parents and kids with out fighting it with Raman. We can't do anything about it as CV's can make someone strong or weak with in an episode .
My dislike for Mani and Aliya is more then hatred for Shagun.

That is what CVs are trying to sell but to be honest, they are failing miserably...at least in the eyes of neutral viewers. Suppose, you suddenly come to know your mom whom you assumed dead for years is not actually dead, it was actually a lie to stay away from you and your siblings. How will yo feel? Not elated...for sure. That's where Adi's emotional presentation fails here as they want to portray the unreal "soul connection". It's like you got betrayed but you're behaving nothing of that sort happened only to feel good about the whole process!

Sure, Ishita can have thousands of excuses of abandoning her children and Raman can be the worst villain possible...but no excuses or villains can justify the way Ishita abandoned her children. Its either "guilt" or the "hurt" that is the most likely reason of Ishita abandoning her children but the "guilt" or "hurt" didn't stop her from becoming mother to others! Unreal to the core! Ishita should have a fight with Raman if she felt she was "hurt" by the ill treatment of Raman. If it is out of "guilt"...because of that lame "guilt", she's abandoned her children...shouldn't it be even the bigger "guilt" than the previous one? Here we see she happily playing mother to others! I remember once Ishita saying to Shagun that she would never leave Raman and the kids for any reason...never. That was real Ishita...not this.

Yes, I feel pity for a woman like Ishita for her decisions and choices. An infertile woman who wanted to provide a mother's love and care to a stranger (Ruhi) by marrying her assumed monster father but the same woman was no where near when her own baby needed her the most!