Swasan OS - Zeherilin Raatein Updated part-2

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys.finally we r heading towards an intense love stry of Swasan.I resed it some days ago for some other motive bt seeing the seggy and olvs a sudden idea of writing an OS on swasan strikied into my mind.
So here I go i always gve a happy endings to my writtings bt this tym being happy demands the cost of deep agony 😭

Swasan Os - Zeherilin Raatein

Part-1

Monday always been considered as the most busiest day of a week.Reason is as its the starting of weekdays aftr a lazy and tiresome weekend wd holidays and second it reminds you that ur life should move faster and faster wdout putting a full stop...cause Show must go on is the mantra fr people.
Like every other monday this one is also surrounded and crowded by the people of Kolkata.everyone is chasing time and moving from here and there.There is no break in anyone's life.
But this mnday is nt making the life of one man noore fast.There is someone whose life was stopped in that moment where he witnessed his life is bidding him good bye with teary eyes and a smile of apology on face.Apology fr leaving him in the middle,apology for making him all alone in this long journey of life, apology for breaking all those promises which they made together and vows to fulfill them keeping their hand on each other.There was a request in her smiling face , request for be good, request to take care of her heart nd soul which she left behind with him, request to be happy so that she can be happy no matter wherever she stays...
Clutching the edge of his pista green kurta he was sitting there lifelessly where he lost everything some hours ago.He was happy when she was in his arms, he was kissing her face allover fr finally overcoming all the hardles.She was requesting him to take her away wd him as she is feeling horrified here.Damn!!!!he banged the rough ground...how badly he wished now that Alas !!!!! he could hve listen to her then.His hand is bleeding now, blood coming out from his wounds but it happened some hours ago too when he hugged her tightly after rescued her from Rajat's hostage...they were cherishing their love,he was caressing her back when he feels something liquid in hand.Ignoring the bad signs he deepen his face in her neck bt she was nt responding to him anymore.Her body became heavier that he cant stand anymore.He sits there holding her half-cncious body which was slowly progressing for an eternal sleep.But he tried to wake her up with all his love,care ... He shouted with all his love S-W-A-R-AAA.

To be cntinued in next parts.
Guys do leave ur cmmnts about should i cntinue or nt???😳Edited by soumi93 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumi93 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part -2

Some hours earlier

MM mansion

"Rajat i said leave her,if you want u can take me instead bt please let her go...leave my swara please" Sanskar pleading almost helplessly to Rajat holding swara's one hand in his to nt let her go away from his side...
Rajat, who was a con man by nature gets defeated for the first tym wdout getting a single success.He was in a happy mood from the day he traped Uttara in the name of love that he thinks that he has got a jackpot itself and now no one cant stop him from what he wants but today because of Swara and her husband Sanskar he failed miserably bt he also nt ready to accept the defeat soon.So in the room when police was going to wear him the handcuff he snatched the gun frm his pocket and takes Swara as his hostage as by this tym he gets to know that Swara is the only one for whom Maheswari family can do anything.
Smirking evily he said, "whats so hurry Sanskar bhaiyaa...the game has just started...let me play also na (pout face) only we people will play kya!!!!!let me show my talent of run wd dhan i mean ur treasure Swara bhabi..."

"R...a...j...a...t" Sanskar screamed in a anger mixed tone.He gets to understand now that to save himself Rajat can go to any extent...bt his words for Swara makes him restless that he just want to make Swara free and take her in his warm embrace.

"ssshhh...keep calm big brother.this much anger is not good for your health" Rajat told in a sarcastic way and holds swara's hair from back and pulled her roughly...Swara screamed in pain and tears flowing from her eyes,she tightens the grip on Sanskar's hand wd all her possible strength.Her tears and screams are killing Sanskar from inside...he just wants to wipe off her tears.

Rajat announces in firm voice to the family after jerking swara's hair once agin and made her scream in pain "If anyone dares to move from their place i'll nt take a sec to shoot Swara and will also instruct my mens to kill Parineeta bhabi now"...Saying this he started taking one step back towards the stairs resulting swara's hand to release from Sanskar slowly...Sanskar tried his luck by intwined their fingers bt Rajat's torturious effort to make them apart bt slapping Swara and pulling her hair and touching her uncomfortably made him finally gives up on his wish.He cant take the scene ongoing infront of his eyes...

With teary eyes he let go his life, his wife, his only reason to be alive Swara...her fingers brushed over his palms wd a sense of request to hold it again...He sees the fear of being apart from him in Swara's eyes...Gulping the saliva he determined his mind to frees his Swara from this insane person and he blinks his both eyes to Swara in a way to assure her that no matter what he will save her from him.

Swara gives him a smile of internal trust that she has on his prince which makes Sanskar more strong and firm about his goal...he let Rajat take Swara infront of his eyes from MM...After Rajat made an exit from MM by holding Swara...Sanskar quickly exchanges a look wid inspector and both nodes at an unspoken deal made between thm instantly.

Slowly raising up his hand as pretending to be a hostage Sanskar holds the hand of the man standing behind him holding a gun on his head...Sanskar twisted his hand wd force resulting him to leave the gun and by kicking him at his main point to ensure he will never be able to block him he runs the stairs to save his Swara followed by Laksh Ragini and other policemen who are also done the similar things to twist the fate of the moment in their favour.

While coming out Sanskar suddenly remembers something and looks at the back of their main door bt to his shock there was no one.Actually he already rescued Pari bhabi from Rajat's hold with the help of Laksh.sometimes earlier when he went to put the briefcase in Rajat's car...he notices a kangan in the backseat of the car and top of that the cntiniuos denial and odd behaviour of Rajat's men regarding opening the back boot of the car confirms Pari's presence to him.He rescued her and hides her behind the main door bt where is she now??????

With a tensed face and thought of lots of bad happenings in mind he proceeded towards the parking area of their house...After stepping out from mansion He runs towards his car with Laksh but stopped in the midway seeing something on the road which left him shattered and broken.Edited by soumi93 - 7 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Res Res Res res
unres...
soumi...love u r killing me...Tera chotu sa update yet it managed to stir those emotions m sure we are going to experience again in near future...
sanskar's pain is something that is capable of hurting us all...
amazing plot line..very well described...continue soonEdited by sharif_lafungi - 7 years ago
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
M waiting 2 hear sanskar's painful scream swara in serial.
Love it.
Cntu soon
soumi93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apudeep

Nice update😳

thnx re.phn theke on tai PM krte parbo na.
aamias thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
soumi   
hi

we are really sadistic isnt it waiting for next update
soumi93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

M waiting 2 hear sanskar's painful scream swara in serial.
Love it.
Cntu soon

tui to chirokaler dukhari atma 🀣
kl ei kre dbo update.
soumi93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamias

soumi

hi

we are really sadistic isnt it waiting for next update

Yes we are asmu nd we cnt help it πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain...

painful start...! 😭 I so want this scene on my tv screen. will wait for the next.
soumi93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Helee

The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain...

painful start...! 😭 I so want this scene on my tv screen. will wait for the next.

Helly thnx dear...me too want it...hope i can make it pure emotional.