Krishna Shetty and Annie Gill to enter Zee TV's Vishkanya

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Zee TV's thriller Vishkanya - Ek Anokhi Prem Kahaani (Peninsula Pictures) will soon take a new turn with two new entries.

Well, the upcoming track will bring a new girl in the life of Malay (Vin Rana), and that will be Annie Gill. Her character will be of a rich spoilt brat who would enter Malay's life as her suitor. Malay's family will plan to get them married, when Kalpana (Rohini Banerjee) will bring in a guy in the life of her daughter Aparajita (Aishwarya Khare) with the idea of making Malay jealous.

And the new guy to enter the show will be Krishna Shetty, who has been seen in shows Suvreen Guggal and Epic TV's Time Machine.                                               

As per sources, "The guy Arjun will be a hard core negative guy, an actor by profession. He will be hired by Kalpana to pretend to be in love with Apu. The story forward will be all the more interesting with both Apu and Malay entering their respective love lives, and reaching the verge of getting engaged."

When contacted, Krishna confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I have started my shoot. This is a very interesting character."

We tried Annie but did not get in touch with her.

Edited by -ParadiseLove- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It looks like we are getting competing spoilers!!
Love confession in one and moving along with respective partners in  another...
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
now malay nd appu will play jealous-jealous game with each other,in 2dayz episode malay already strtd it,2mrww i guess appuz turn
Shivaanya thumbnail
TFS. So that was Annie...she is looking diff than Anamika.
BTW Vin was looking nice today.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
]TFS. So that was Annie...she is looking diff than Anamika.
BTW Vin was looking nice today.

Hai 
Even I doubted if she is Annie gill? Looked different from that of Anamika but she don't make a good pair with vin

And her make up and styling did not suit her today. 
And that guy 😕looked dangerous  

Poor guy how he will tackle a vishkanya😲
and this jealousy track. Don't know. What is Kalpana upto?🥱
Let's wait and see. 😊
Melkor thumbnail
Actually I like Annie Gill.This character is very much different from her Anamika character.But I am forever a Malajita Shipper😳
And I have seen Time Machine too.Krishna Shetty is a fine actor.He looked dangerous.But we all know that he can't stand in front of a vishkanya😆

Moreover I would love to see our Malay getting jealous😳😳
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I would  like to see Taneka & Arjun fall for each other @ the party & maybe even elope, so that Malarajita are back together again.