Aarya ff: How I Met Your Father part 11 on pg 11 (05/08/16)

BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 1 on page 1
part 2 on page 2
part 3 on page 3
part 4A on page 3
part 4B on page 4
part 4C on page 5
part 5 on page 6
part 6 on pg 7
part 7 on pg 7
part 8 on pg 8
part 9 on pg 9
part 10 on pg 9
part 11 on pg 11

Hey guys here is my other new ff I hope you will like it. It based on the show with my own twist.
PROLOGUE
Hey want to sky to too said Aayu. Hey tubelight there is nothing called sky it called Skype said Palak rolling here eyes. Technically the is something called sky the sky above us bimbo said Payal. Shut up nerdy bookworm who asked you said Palak. shut up stupid dumb bimbo said Payal. Will you all shut up said an annoyed Ansh. She started it said both Payal and Palak pointing at each other. I don't care who started what said Ansh. kids say bye to your father and come along and let me tell you how I met your father said Aarti smiling sheerly. come ma we how you met papa said Palak. yes we do. you and papa met via aunt Neelam and got married for our wellbeing said a smirking Payal. yes ma and we have better things to do than listen to what we already know said Ansh playing angry bird on his tablet. gosh you talk too much said Aarti glaring at Ansh. I wonder were he get that from said Yash smirking. before Aarti switched of the laptop she gave Yash a glare. ma I want to know said Aayu. okay sweetheart come sit next to mama said Aarti. Aarti started narrating the tale of how she met their father. Ansh, Palak and Payal stopped doing what they were doing and listened to their mother tale.
Important note.
Ansh and Palak are 18. Payal is 16 and Aayu is 11 years old.Edited by BusiMusi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a wonderful concept sis ⭐️ the kids are grown looking forward to it.πŸ˜†
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
intresting start..eager to read it
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow! you have me eager for this one Busi Musi!
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

What a wonderful concept sis ⭐️the kids are grown looking forward to it.πŸ˜†

tnx sis πŸ˜ƒ
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: annirogc

intresting start..eager to read it

tnx sis
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

wow! you have me eager for this one Busi Musi!

tnx sis
BusiMusi thumbnail
Part 1
*******21 years ago********
Yash what do you see in that witch asked Aman. Yah Yash what do see in Arpita because she is a demon in a human form said Manv. I love her more than anything in this world said Yash dreamy. Aman and Manv fake their vomiting. That gross guys gro... Yash stopped talking has something caught his eye and Aman and Manv smirked has they sow who caught Yash Arpita's puppet attention. Here is your cellphone why don't you take a picture it last longer said Aman teasingly. Manv burst out laughing. Who is she asked Manv. Hey hey hey don't drool over her while you are dating my baby sister. I am the only me i should drool over her said Yash with an absent mind. Aman and Manv burst out laughing. What asked Yash confused. Did you here what you just said asked Manv. You said only you should drool over her ( Yash eyes went wide ). Her name is Aarti Sharma and she is the girl who had beaten Prashant and Manv black and blue said Aman.
Aarti sat on an empty table and she was about to eat her favourite mushroom pizza when 3 dolls chose to annoy her. Hey you go seat some where else said Ishita. Yes this our table move said Arpita tapping Aarti on her shoulder. Yah it our spot move fat girl said Nida. Hmm this is strange because can't seem to find where your names is written on this table said Aarti. Aarti live those dumb bimbo and come and join us. Aarti went to join Mansi and Neelam. Aarti was about to eat her lunch when 3 dolls came to annoy her again. I just came here to find out which jumble sale you bought your clothes asked Ishita smirking along with Arpita and Nida. Sorry to disappoint you girls Santa Claws mailed them to me. ( note the sarcasm ). Should stay out of my way if don't want to have a cracked up face said Aarti. The lunch ended and Aarti cursed. Damn this stupid baked up face i didn't eat my pizza said Aarti heading to class.
after school Aarti went for hockey try outs and Mansi and Neelam supported her. Wow Aarti you were awesome said both Mansi and Neelam. Whoa who bit up those 2 said Neelam. I did said Aarti. Lol come tell us everything said Neelam.
*****Flash Backs*****
Hey sweetheart do you want to go to my house so i and my friend can bang you said Prashant. Go tell your dadi that said Aarti walking away. Prashant pulled Aarti to him and kissed her and Aarti pulled away and punched Prashant twice on the face and Yuvraj tried to slapped Aarti but some guys stopped Yuvraj and he was about to punch him when Aarti told him to live him to her. She kicked him were the sun does'nt shine so she can punch him across her face because Yuvraj is tall. Gundi remind me never to mess with you and what your name said Aman. Shut up Aarti Sharma she said
End of flash back
Mansi were have you been. Ooh hey gundi how are you said Aman kissing Mansi. Shut up said Aarti.
It has been a week since Aarti became friends with Manv, Aman, Mansi and Neelam and she hasn't met Yash yet. Mansi and Aman found out Aarti is an orphan and they convince Aarti to move in with them.
hey guy here part 1 i hope you will like it and sorry for the spelling errors will correct them sooon.
recap: aarti meet yash.Edited by Busi - 8 years ago
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow what a surprising turn of events! so AarYa knew each other from college but Yash married Arpita! I wonder how she ended up marrying Prashant after beating him black and blue πŸ˜† good going Busi musi!
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

wow what a surprising turn of events! so AarYa knew each other from college but Yash married Arpita! I wonder how she ended up marrying Prashant after beating him black and blue πŸ˜† good going Busi musi!

tnx sis. I will reveal everything soon.