Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
All I know is u can tweet to @colorstv n ceo of channel is @rajcheerfull n at @viacom18 also n Ekta at @ekkubaby @ekmainaurektu7
plus u can also tweet to @kratikaonly
but @colorstv listens to everyone

Originally posted by: gummybear95

yaa i checked it...
how can we contact the team of this show any contacts ...i.e email address

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
on the question if KS will exit soon ColorsTV private msged a KratikaFanClub and said 'it's not confirmed about Kratika's exit' so chill guys having high hopes anythinf can happen
but only of we show that we want Ks only so we should go on with the trend!
_Kamal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

on the question if KS will exit soon ColorsTV private msged a KratikaFanClub and said 'it's not confirmed about Kratika's exit' so chill guys having high hopes anythinf can happen

but only of we show that we want Ks only so we should go on with the trend!

Hope this news is totally fake.. Ks will not leave..
N yes we have to start trending it on twitter bcoz we hv still 2-3months so i think trending helps..
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah...lets hope for d best..
i dont think they will change the lead actress now..
b coz colors does not believe in more changes or replacments..
this is what the trend shows as if now..
but future is inpredictible..anything can happen..
but for now lets just forget all dis nd enjoy d show
_Kamal_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssophia

Yeah...lets hope for d best..

i dont think they will change the lead actress now..
b coz colors does not believe in more changes or replacments..
this is what the trend shows as if now..
but future is inpredictible..anything can happen..
but for now lets just forget all dis nd enjoy d show

Absolutely we needn't to spoil our current mood on the thing that is unpredictable.. 😳

Originally posted by: _Kamal_

Absolutely we needn't to spoil our current mood on the thing that is unpredictable.. 😳

yeah let us enjoy... and even I think she wont be replaced...ekta mata itni pagal to nahi hai...and even colorstv... it is remaining number 1 show on colors so yeah now even today their best show nagin is ending and then only kasam on top
_Kamal_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

yeah let us enjoy... and even I think she wont be replaced...ekta mata itni pagal to nahi hai...and even colorstv... it is remaining number 1 show on colors so yeah now even today their best show nagin is ending and then only kasam on top

Kasam will be only dhow that get good trp after nagin... N agar iss mein bhi ekta mata ne stupid ideas ko follow kiya then colors will be no more.. Hope they show some sense.. May the best happens 😳
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
exactly all shows runs on female lead face that gets accepted by viewers Kratika is the face Viewers see on Montage of show ...all Viewers r watching show for this lead jodi ...
part of Viewers who loves kratika as Tanu n loves Krasha would get dissapointed seeing someone else n wont watch than like we say that if no kratika than we also wont watch ...
besides why to change when Viewers loves them plus in the coming ...Tanu will die so Viewers sympathy factor n love for her will be high that they will get pissed if they see someone else ...

Originally posted by: _Kamal_

Kasam will be only dhow that get good trp after nagin... N agar iss mein bhi ekta mata ne stupid ideas ko follow kiya then colors will be no more.. Hope they show some sense.. May the best happens 😳

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Correct!!!!..
Tanshi rocks b coz krasha rocks..!!!
Tanshi is not possible widout Krasha..
No Krasha no kasam!!!!

Originally posted by: saaniakh

exactly all shows runs on female lead face that gets accepted by viewers Kratika is the face Viewers see on Montage of show ...all Viewers r watching show for this lead jodi ...
part of Viewers who loves kratika as Tanu n loves Krasha would get dissapointed seeing someone else n wont watch than like we say that if no kratika than we also wont watch ...
besides why to change when Viewers loves them plus in the coming ...Tanu will die so Viewers sympathy factor n love for her will be high that they will get pissed if they see someone else ...

trust me they will yearn if they change her.. it will be their biggest mistake...