Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: blue_rose1605

<font size="3">For the period Monday, April 18, 2016 to Sunday, April 24, 2016</font>

<table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr bgcolor="#FFFCC"><td>Rank</td><td>Celebrity</td><td>Views</td><td>Buzz</td><td>Comments</td><td>Fans</td><td>Points</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#FFF"><td>1</td><td>Sanaya Irani
<small>Last Week: 2</small></td><td><small>694</small></td><td><small>134</small></td><td><small>500</small></td><td><small>373</small></td><td><small>1701</small></td></tr>
<tr bgcolor="#FFF"><td>2</td><td>Barun Sobti
<small>Last Week: 1</small></td><td><small>700</small></td><td><small>0</small></td><td><small>234</small></td><td><small>450</small></td><td><small>1384</small></td></tr>
<tr bgcolor="#FFF"><td>3</td><td>Drashti Dhami
<small>Last Week: 3</small></td><td><small>577</small></td><td><small>28</small></td><td><small>170</small></td><td><small>254</small></td><td><small>1029</small></td></tr>
<tr bgcolor="#FFF"><td>4</td><td>Vivian Dsena
<small>Last Week: 4</small></td><td><small>332</small></td><td><small>33</small></td><td><small>225</small></td><td><small>194</small></td><td><small>784</small></td></tr>
<tr bgcolor="#FFF"><td>5</td><td>Gurmeet Choudhary
<small>Last Week: 5</small></td><td><small>437</small></td><td><small>0</small></td><td><small>90</small></td><td><small>227</small></td><td><small>754</small></td></tr>
<tr bgcolor="#FFF"><td>6</td><td>Mohit Sehgal
<small>Last Week: 23</small></td><td><small>154</small></td><td><small>172</small></td><td><small>264</small></td><td><small>71</small></td><td><small>661</small></td></tr></table>

Everyone pls continue making comments on the 6 buzz videos and sanaya's profile if we want her no 1 next week also .
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by blue_rose1605 - 8 years ago
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Even they got confused with Sanaya's young, & fresh looks! Sanaya is in her early 30s but instead they putted her in 20s series! 😳
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Sanaya: "No guys Kashmira isn't my sister, she's a sweet girl but she's not oh and Boman Irani is not my father"
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Again Sanaya Irani is the only television actress on the list of the 40 most beautiful woman in Asia

Proud of my baby! 🤗
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyo.Kuku.Sanaya

Even they got confused with Sanaya's young, & fresh looks! Sanaya is in her early 30s but instead they putted her in 20s series! 😳

This is an old issue of people magazine . This is abt 3 yrs old .. Sanaya was 29 then .
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya Irani she is one in a million.Loved this iv.Wish we had many more parts.I can't get enough of what we got.

😆 You cannot find me any were.MS only at home.SI yes you can find me at home doing jaadu pocha n hanging clothes.God she is so dammm cute.

She said I am meeting you guys like this.With delayed iv's.She make fun of her also.

SI loved the doll.Saying she will ask MS to draw eyes n nose.When she said how cute she is n lifted the doll's skirt.Then said O sorry.O god I could not stop laughing at that part 🤣

😆 SI seeing the mirror saying I can check out myself.Check my one eye at one time n the lips.MS slightly hitting her with his elbow.

Fan said SI you r best actress.Better than Hollywood actors.😆 SI 'Phir Bhi Muje Kam Nahi Milta'

Loved what SI said.I am not offended.I feel it can go to needy people.That will make a big difference.If you feel the same then do it.

😆 SI reaction was so epic.Reading she won Best actress award.[I badly hope n pray next show she does she sweep all best actress awards.So that we can see her  jumping with happiness.Which will make all of us happy]

I liked MS gesture in the beginning of the iv.How he said to Upasna that he will hold the mike.Such a gentleman he is.

Sanaya Irani hoping she will find a diff character soon n will come back with a bang.God bless SI N Monaya.SI iv's r always fun to watch.She make me smile so much.That is so good for my helath.Love Sanaya Irani a lot.
-Zesty- thumbnail

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Drop dead gorgeous!!! She wore this or something similar in Jhalak no ?! Her make up is on point Hairstyle is different too, like a bouffant types! Suits her <3