Dishank Arora will play Shivam post leap

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Colors' longest-running fiction drama Balika Vadhu' is set to take a leap as the protagonist Nandini commences a brand-new chapter with Balika Vadhu...Lamhe Pyaar Ke' from 25 April every Monday to Friday at 8 pm.

Nandini's journey on Balika Vadhu... Lamhe Pyaar Ke' turns a new leaf as she benignly takes an oath at Jaipur's biggest hospital, Suryodaya Hospital, thereby cementing her career and future under the guidance of Dr Amit. On the other hand, Krish enters Nandini's life bringing with him a wave of emotions and happiness. In the midst of these emotions, Nandini will also be looking for her lost brother Shivam (Dishank Arora) and forming a bond with her foster sister Sudha (Yukti Kapoor). Colors programming head Manisha Sharma said, "Over the past eight years, Balika Vadhu' has broken norms with path-breaking content that has appealed to the sensibilities of viewers across the world. While Anandi's remarkable journey ends here, it's a start of something exciting for Nandini wherein she will experience a myriad of emotions including love and happiness. With the crux of the show remaining alive, the story will now change gears to showcase Nandini's life as a doctor striving for optimism. Through an all-new backdrop and a fresh cast, we are certain that this new phase will resonate strongly with our viewers."

Link - http://www.televisionpost.com/television/colors-balika-vadhu-to-take-a-leap-from-25-april/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stalwart. thumbnail

Thanks for sharing. Shivam lost!? So he will be raised else where. 
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sounds a bit like cross of Uttaran and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2!
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't understand how two 13 year old children can be lost! They belong to the family of a famous politician in jester. Can't they find their way home? They aren't some 4 year olds to get lost ! I hope the directors give sensible reasons for these two to get separate and be lost. And why would Nandini be adopted when jagya is alive! As if now, nothing makes any sense to me. 
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

I don't understand how two 13 year old children can be lost! They belong to the family of a famous politician in jester. Can't they find their way home? They aren't some 4 year olds to get lost ! I hope the directors give sensible reasons for these two to get separate and be lost. And why would Nandini be adopted when jagya is alive! As if now, nothing makes any sense to me. 

Even I am wondering how Shivam got separated because when anandi died, both were together. ðŸ˜•

Stalwart. thumbnail

Leave Nimboli. Why wouldn't Shivam try to meet his Kakusa & Kakisa? I think he knows Jagya's mobile number.
Edited by Stalwart. - 8 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. Maybe they reshot and there is no hospital scene. After jumping into the river shivam may have been lost with memory loss.😆
nena28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He's not lost like "lost". They were probably separated at adoption. Why didn't Jagya and Ganga take them? Who knows. This whole leap doesn't make any sense.
nena28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And not only Jagya and Ganga, they have an aunt-Sanchi, a brother-Amol, and two sets of grandparents and still end up in the adoption system.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why they should be adopted by anyone? They have KB / also shiv niketan, even if not JaGan. Anandi's father is alive, i guess. Sanchi / Mahi must be there.