Rishbala FF: WANTED !- Chapter 8 updated on pg.81 (30/9/16)

vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
INDEX : Edited by vishuv - 7 years ago
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res...!! Omg souwmiya.. We are sailing on same boat...🤣 exam dancing on our head & we are here...!!🤣
AakifahZahraa thumbnail
 **dumbstruck**..
That's just awesome!    
I never knew that you would write amazing stories sowmi. hats off! eagerly waiting for the next part.! 

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats dear for ur first ever story... 🥳
Aww... Thank u so much baby for dedicating this part to me... I m honoured... & so happy... See i m dancing...love u baby...🤗

Coming to the update...
Mysterious update!👏
Just loved the way u have written it.. so professional! I cant believe its ur first story...😲 But i m not too surprised bcos i know you have the potential to write good stories... U gave a very brilliant start...  Amazing narration... 👏
I could guess even a single thing reading this prologue! May be u will shed some light to us in the next part...

Starting i was like ... What the hell is happening?? Sullu & madhu getting cozy..😲 No! Never! I "wanted" to shot sultan dead if he had laid his filthy hand on her... But... Nothing happened like that... So he escaped from me but not from Rk... He would kill him or killed him by now for nearing his madhu... I m placing my bet on Rk... That he is one notorious criminal...🤣

When she felt someone's presence... I was like is Rk stalking them or haunting them as a ghost... Lol! 😆 But she lied it was her parents & sullu fled away... 😆
Good job Madz! You fooled sullu... I m happy... I m happy...🤣

Aww... She hurt my Rk.. Why?? When she loved him then whats stopping her?? 😕 

Crime thriller? I have made my bet... But still asking...is Rk a criminal? A gangster? Goon? Or something like that... A man engaged in wrongful activities?? I guess he is the "wanted" one here... May be Madhu a spy or agent... Who wanted to bring him out of his underworld illicit business... But failed in her attempt & avoiding him now?😕 Whatever... I m all set to read the upcoming updates to know more... 😳

Thanks for coming up with this interesting story baby...😃
Good luck! Will be waiting for the next update..  No hurry... Do ur exams well & come back to post the next part..
Love u...😳

Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very mysterious.  Good luck.
cutemindpavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishuv

Hello madhuballians !! Am souwmiya ! First time I have fostered my courage to write a story in this forum. My inspiration is all the writers of this forum. Please do like and share your reviews. It would mean a lot for a newbie like me!

I dedicate the first part of the story to sudha akka (madhurish) my sweet sister ! she is the backbone of my writing !!

PROLOGUE

Hey you am I boring you?' asked madhu pouting

No sweetheart am forever at your service' said sultan eyeing her

Shall we get into business baby?' Asked madhu seductively

Sultan grinned like a predator. Sweetheart never thought that you would be so bold'

Well  expect the unexpected

The beautiful hotel atmosphere was filled with rich aroma and perfumes. The scented candles and the sexy lady lying on the bed further enhanced the beauty. Neither madhu nor sultan know what's gonna happen next. But something drastic is gonna happen definitely... the unexpected...

After the candle light dinner sultan got up from his seat and neared madhu. He came closer to her while madhu moved backward blushing. Sultan was having difficulty controlling his wild hormones. To be exact they met only a week before but now they have progressed to reach this level. He is not a saint. Yet he hasn't longed for any woman as he did for madhu. He once again admired her from top to bottom . She was all his. Yes his, only his...

Madhu initaiated the first step. She knew what's gonna happen next. Quickly she hugged him. Sultan grinned with excitement. He isn't  a patient man. He held her robe. At the very moment madhu froze. She moved back abruptly.

No no not now ...how ..how come...no she blabbered

What happened' sultan asked without a tinge of concern in his voice clearly displeased that she is postponing it.

Sultan go out...he shouldn't find..'sullu

Who would find madhu ?'

Madhu worriedly looked at him and said my parents are here. I can feel their presence sultan...'

Its no joke madhu. How do you know ? you don't believe me right.'

Shut up' madhu spat out furiously. When I say something  you have to trust me. I expect you to follow it.' Noticing his glare she looked down please go out.

Without a second glance sultan moved out. Madhu calmed her violent heart beat. Parents...she grinned...no she knew who was there. She knew, just knew who it was. No one has ever made her feel like that. When he is around even without seeing him she knew he is there. That is enough to bring peace to her heart. Her love was true. Her heart knew that he also loves her. But she never heeded to her heart. She followed the command of her brain mechanically. She knew there was no happy future for them. She needs to follow her goal, her very meaning of her life. But how could she confess her love to him ? When the biggest obstacle in her life was him. Even now he had come to meet her. But how could she face him ? she started sweating. She took nervous steps towards the exit door. She came to the parking lot only to face those mystic dark eyes. Even in that situation, his gaze made her weak, her heart skipped a thousand beats. The admiration and love in his eyes made her want to hide in his embrace. At the very moment she wanted to escape into her dream world, where there was on one between them. She looked at his eyes to confess her forbidden love but was pulled back to reality by his soft electrifying touch. He was about to say something excitedly, when madhu turned back as always as she had done. Her heart broke seeing his pain. But...no...she couldn't turn back.

She walked further to escape him but her heart wished to see him again. She turned back , to see him standing there. And once again she was hypnotized by his magical eyes. Once again she fell in love with him, with her RK, her true love , her soulmate...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Readers it is a crime thriller story. But I hope it doesn't turn out to be that much of a dark story as I hate violence. This is my first try in this genre so please give your valuable feedback...

Loved it dear... 
poojitha96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
interesting plot loved it tq for the pm
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hurrya ! one more new writer here !
& one more new story on rishbala
congrats sowmi,for story
write more on rishbala
Interesting start dear ,
excited for read,
waiting for update .
update soon thanxs for pmEdited by sapnaf52 - 8 years ago
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Evil_Angel--

res...!! Omg souwmiya.. We are sailing on same boat...🤣 exam dancing on our head & we are here...!!🤣

unress...!!
Okk... Lets begins...😊
Firstly big hug & congo dear for ur fiirst story...👏 👏
Now... I "wanted" to say you that u r going to be in a "wanted" list itseelfff if u dont updt the next part soon after this misterious & chilling updt...!! 🤣 🤣

I think its madhu madam who is in wanted list of both rk & sultan...🤣
Umm... Madhu with sultan... Ewww...!!
I doubt is it really madhu sullu scene or u mixed some other scene & presenting it to us as madhu sullu scene... 🥱
& madhu seems evil... But see.. My username is also evil.. But am nott evil😈 so am sure madhu too wont be evil...😉
Ahhh... My handsome hero Rk❤️i hope he would peel off sullu's eyes for eyeing madhu & donate it to sullu's zombie kaka🤣
Awesome updt...!! Thanks for pm ⭐️