Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ella...All stars have got some bashers...some dislike them because of their looks and some dislike them because of the character they play in the serial..but such kind of vulgar comments on a social networking site is not acceptable!!!
erdima31 thumbnail
Yeah Richie well said,i just hope that those things doesn't effect Sid too much 😭
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
No Ella...sid doesn't seem to be affected by all those comments...he loves to appreciate his lovers rather than to waste his time on haters πŸ˜Š
erdima31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

No Ella...sid doesn't seem to be affected by all those comments...he loves to appreciate his lovers rather than to waste his time on haters😊

Yeah right he is a positive thinking guy and he should stay because our love for him and his work is much stronger than this bashers 😳
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Exactly ella..even we should also not spend our time discussing about his bashers..what say? 
erdima31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Exactly ella..even we should also not spend our time discussing about his bashers..what say?

So true dear let's talk about Sid that's a much better topic πŸ˜‰ 😊
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Ella...did you see sid's tweet today? 
erdima31 thumbnail
Yep I did Richie and I watched the video...absolutely awesome video a must watch Sid is so hot in his biker outfit 😳
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
You are right dear...siddhant looks quite handsome in that outfit...😳 extremely drool worthy πŸ˜³ β€οΈ Edited by kuhelidebbarma - 8 years ago
erdima31 thumbnail
Yeah btw he is hot no matter what he wears he is handsome and charming in everything he is doing or wearing I love his interviews 😳