Of Failed Totkas and Tonas 22/4/16

LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Heellooo,

Warning: This update may be short πŸ˜† since I watched this episode in 10 mins πŸ˜†

Episode starts with Kaali promising to help Vishwa and she rings the bell all night while Vishwa holds something [idk what that is] over his head on one leg. He succeeds and he looks towards the temple in the morning and is appreciative towards the person ringing the bell to stop him from fainting. Kaali's hands are bleeding.

Uknw no matter how much I hated all this, I really felt bad for Kaali and Vishwa
Vishwa is blind in his superstitions but he did this only and only for his daughter and Im so glad he's appreciating Kaali
I don't like Kaali's rant on her Badke Papa but I found it really sweet on Kaali's part. She couldn't stop him so she helped him instead.

Dadi-Vishwa-Madhu-Gauri scene which I didn't watch but assuming Dadi wasn't happy so asks him to do get locked underground. Gauri also pleads him to do it and not refuse so Vishwa accepts.

Gauri should get the worst daughter award  

Dadi sends Yug to Patna for some work while Yug is skeptical. He doubts but she acts in front of him and promises not do anything that he doesn't like. Manji overhears and tells Yug that she'll make sure nothing happens. Dadi hears and is furious.

I thought Yug was smarter than this. πŸ˜†
But then Dadi was pretty convincing too. πŸ˜†

Kaali comes home and Vishwa asks her to show him her hand that is bleeding. She obliges and he asks her to put ointment. She nods and leaves. Gauri is surprised/jealous. She asks him why he didn't scold her to which he tells her that how can he scold her when she worried for him and rang the bell all night so that he doesn't stumble and fall.

Awww
Im actually loving Kaali-Vishwa's bond. I really think he's going to realize who loves him more and I hope he becomes that one person who accepts KaYu. 😳 

Kaali is bandaging her hand when Yug calls and apologizes. She doesn't reply and he again apologizes. He continues saying that he told Dadi not to do anything that he doesn't like. She's happy and asks him whether Dadi has accepted Gauri. Yug asks her whether she only thinks about Gauri and Kaali agrees saying Gauri's marriage is the most important thing for her right now. He taunts her that ofcourse it is and tells her he's going to Patna and will be back in 3-4 hours.

Yug's heartbroken and he's resorting to taunting her that she cares only for Gauri. 

Dadi-Chachi-Vishwa-Gauri are in a place near a temple where they prepare for the totka. Vishwa locks himself in the box and they bury him underground. Chachi calls Sharmila and tells her everything and Manji overhears and is shocked.

Kaali asks the servant where everyone is who tells her he doesn't know. She wonders and Manji calls her. Manji tells her everything and she's horrified.

Both Manji-Kaali run to the place. Kaali reaches there and asks them how they can do this. She asks Gauri how mad has she become about her marriage that she doesn't care about Badke Papa. Kaali begs Dadi to stop all of it but she shuts her up. 

^P.S Daljiet is so gorgeous man πŸ˜³

Kaali digs open the box and gives Vishwa her hand to help him out while Gauri asks her not to and Dadi is furious. Manji sees it all.

Precap: Gauri is furious and asks Kaali why she stopped the puja. She also says that if he stays inside for 3-4 hours he would suffocate but not die. Kaali is shocked and in turn slaps her. Kaali asks her how she can say something about the person who does so much for her happiness. Gauri says that she's going to give an answer to this slap to which Kaali says shok say dena

Haaye, what do I say?
The episode wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be πŸ˜†

I think the best parts of the episodes were the Kaali-Vishwa bond. I found it really nice for some reason.

Gauri is the worst. When she was required to walk on coals, she accused Vishwa for not speaking up and now what? She begs him to get locked underground so that her mental saas accepts her? Why not speak up for your father now?
Jo larki apni baap ki nae hosaki, woh Yug ki kya hogi? I hope Yug says that to her.

I am sooo happy about the slap. And also Kaali's shok say dena.
Gauri will probably do something real bad now but I think the whole Manji seeing it has some significance to the storyline.

Manji running and crying was so heartbreaking. She truly loves Vishwa unlike Madhu who didn't even stop her husband from doing all this and claims to love him.

Im honestly very excited to know what will happen next. Yug is now never going to be able to trust Dadi.

Dadi hates Kaali to the core now. Vishwa now has some new found respect for Kaali and I feel his love is really genuine towards Kaali. I can see him softening towards her. 

I hate Kaali's ranting on how great her Badke Papa is but I found her really sweet today. She showed how much she loved him and Im happy she saved him because his daughter and 2nd wife are useless.

Not necessarily liked the episode but finally a change to the storyline.

Kaali-Gauri have become enemies for their father which is ironic as they will again become enemies for Yug. I hope Kaali stands up for her happiness and Yug the same way as she did today. I would love her then. πŸ˜†

Please like, comment and share ur views πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update
Kaali and Vishwa share some kind of bond may be it will be more important when Gauri turns complete psycho πŸ˜Š
I agree with you Daljeet is so beautiful  innocent at same time
Gauri is worst daughter ever born but this is all due to Vishwa & Mads mom upbringing. They always gave her what she wanted anyhow  and taught all stupid things and she is behaving this way.
I will say what Vishwa sowed in Gauri and now it is showing that

Best was Kaali slap to Gauri
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Thanks for update

Kaali and Vishwa share some kind of bond may be it will be more important when Gauri turns complete psycho πŸ˜Š
I agree with you Daljeet is so beautiful  innocent at same time
Gauri is worst daughter ever born but this is all due to Vishwa & Mads mom upbringing. They always gave her what she wanted anyhow  and taught all stupid things and she is behaving this way.
I will say what Vishwa sowed in Gauri and now it is showing that

Best was Kaali slap to Gauri

Yeah maybe

Ikr
And she looked so cute πŸ˜³

Completely agree
She's the product of them spoiling her and giving her anything she wants. Due to this, she wants Yug at any cost even if it means her father dies 
Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 8 years ago
Njel thumbnail
True even I love kali and her BP bonding n I like the precap more than the episode and I like kali answer haha n for gauri and dadi no comment and I wish yug was there too anyways enough of my rant n like always nice post
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Today also i watched only last scene from Kaali digging out the box. I liked the part she helps vishwa come out. I think vishwa has to change otherwise kaali will never agree to KaYu. But how can he go against his "princess"πŸ˜•. It won't be possible for him also. He is kaali of Gauri, like kaali is to badke papa. πŸ˜†

Btw was yug giving update about his 3-4 hrs journey to KaaliπŸ˜†
Edited by LTLFan - 8 years ago
Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey,
Kali is a pure soul..so is manji..dey only know to love...gauri 🀒 ...ignore her ...she
...will do something cheap...dat's the only thing she knows...yug tho milne se nahi raha...
galti se bhi nahi... πŸ˜†
Aliyah0 thumbnail
Hey Mahira!😊
I was the thinking the exact same things as ur comments while watching the epi!

I'm also loving this vishwa-kali bond, its so cute especially bcoz she genuinely acts like a daughter and appreciates all the things he does for her

Yug and Kali are playing their usual game of hide and seek with their feelings.. They both know they love each other and they just need a trigger of some sort to admit it to each other...I hope Gauri's anger will be that catalyst, her anger in the precap is gonna be bad,Yug come back fast!πŸ˜†

Daljeet is a gorgeous woman! She's such a sweet person that u can see it clearly in the innocence and beauty in her face.. Her character Manji is perfect for her!

I've always loved any scene where Kali stand up for what she believes in but man! The precap scene was epic! I was so happy when she slapped gauri but when I heard her say "shok se dena" to potential torture and abuse with so much attitude😎 I was just clapping and cheering my head off! U go girl!!πŸ₯³

Aliyah0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Thanks for the update. Today also i watched only last scene from Kaali digging out the box. I liked the part she helps vishwa come out. I think vishwa has to change otherwise kaali will never agree to KaYu. But how can he go against his "princess"πŸ˜•. It won't be possible for him also. He is kaali of Gauri, like kaali is to badke papa. πŸ˜†

Btw was yug giving update about his 3-4 hrs journey to KaaliπŸ˜†

I think soπŸ˜† i was wondering during that scene " is it just me or does he seem like a guy whose informing his wife that he's going on a trip"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Their anger towards each other is also like that of two ppl who are dating, where the guy is sulking and upset bcoz he just wants his girlfriend to say I love u and the girlfriend is too scared to even go there🀣
Aliyah0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

Yeah maybe

Ikr
And she looked so cute πŸ˜³

Completely agree
She's the product of them spoiling her and giving her anything she wants. Due to this, she wants Yug at any cost even if it means her father dies 

I agree with u guys that they spoiled her completely but remember Kalyani and Madhuri were the ones who taught her wrong values, vishwa was in jail all those years..

Also isn't it if there's a person in ur life willing to do anything for u then u love them even more? I blame vishwa and madhuri for allowing gauri this attitude of thinking she deserves to get everything she wants but her uncaring nature I think is her own and can't really be blamed on others..
Monica_Suhasini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs for caps n wonderful update dear...
Daljeet was just awesome...
She lights up the screen...
N awww how much she cares for vishwa...
I so wish yug dint go long ...
N he must have seen the slap given by kaali to gauri...
That slap ...N answer were tooo good...
Gauri z so inhuman ... mannn
Hate her...
Dadi z another stupid character can't tolerate her...
N it's really good to see Vishwa softening towards kaali...
Fight btwn duo for father z πŸ‘
Vishwa will differentiate soon...