<div align="center">

[DIV]

Jobro! They are not together! They r forever together!! 😛 😛
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Now, DABH slot will be empty soon. 😳

Oh, this is news to me. So SP is planning to axe some of it's 'popular' shows too? Or is it the PH's decision to end the show? Or is the time slot for the show changing??

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 8 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

@Joseph thank u for sharing As an Khan pics.He looks handsome.I think  Sanaya &he can make cute on screen pair😳

Yaa. I just tried to check their looks in 1 frame n they are really looking decent together. Hope,all things will be materialized soon ...

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
Capricious_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yaa. I just tried to check their looks in 1 frame n they are really looking decent together. Hope,all things will be materialized soon ...

What about the other male lead??...You said it will be popular face...may be the show is in initial stage that Sanaya got time after mock shoot & MoNaya went for holidays with their friends.
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Joseph  have  iyou any idea concept of the show?Is it Hospital back drop as some fans predictng or is it triangular lovestory.?
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMoNaya

What about the other male lead??...You said it will be popular face...may be the show is in initial stage that Sanaya got time after mock shoot & MoNaya went for holidays with their friends.

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Joseph  have  iyou any idea concept of the show?Is it Hospital back drop as some fans predictng or is it triangular lovestory.?

I think,they went for holiday because,they know when show will be start,they will be busy in their shoots n all work commitments so,Its right time for expend their quality time together.

Channel person is denying that,Its hospital backdrop show. in this case,If its really a love triangle then,I think they will introduce that face on right time for add more attraction n attention in their project,just like Tashan-e-ishq team did.

Joseph_A thumbnail
Today I watched small glimpses of 'Comedy Nights-Live' feeling so glad that Sanaya refused to participate in this 'Sadak Chaap Nautanki'. It was below then average episode n all Tele/Music Industry celebs were there, just an audience. 
SwaNia_2 thumbnail

Today I watched small glimpses of 'Comedy Nights-Live' feeling so glad that Sanaya refused to participate in this 'Sadak Chaap Nautanki'. It was below then average episode n all Tele/Music Industry celebs were there, just an audience. 

My POV, the hosts of this show on COLORS are just so full of themselves. They laugh at their own jokes, even before they speak the 'punch line' ( if there is any) & refuse to let others talk. So yes, for whatever reason that she did, I am glad she refused this offer.  
SwaNia_2 thumbnail

I think,they went for holiday because,they know when show will be start,they will be busy in their shoots n all work commitments so,Its right time for expend their quality time together.

Channel person is denying that,Its hospital backdrop show. in this case,If its really a love triangle then,I think they will introduce that face on right time for add more attraction n attention in their project,just like Tashan-e-ishq team did.

That's a cool edit, Joseph. Sanaya & Adnan will look good onscreen.

I am glad Mohit & Sanaya are getting their privacy & the media has left them alone. 😊

Wouldn't a hospital backdrop show be similar to Sanjeevani or DMG?? Though a regular story, a love triangle always works.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 8 years ago
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

My POV, the hosts of this show on COLORS are just so full of themselves. They laugh at their own jokes, even before they speak the 'punch line' ( if there is any) & refuse to let others talk. So yes, for whatever reason that she did, I am glad she refused this offer.  

I never watch Comedy nights live.I never enjoy this Krishna guys silly jokes. IF Sanaya was offred iam glad that she refused it.Even  Kapil Sharama is very boring &iiritating.Its not at all live up the   expectations. Edited by P.Srinivas - 8 years ago