Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Jpseph Just  heard from another other Sanaya fan thread lots of bashing happening  for XYZ fTeam or their stupid posts from Sanaya fans😉  I thought that Monaya clarified to those loosers team& some delutional fans  does not need to  repate it again for Monaya.But you are right Dog's tail never be sraightned.Itthis stupid group &Delutional loosers need another slap from Sanaya.Iam glad  genuine Sanaya fans giving   showing them their place.Happy to know that took clever desicion by regectiong Gul show.I too dont want  to see hin with Monaya.

And then, there are genuine fans like these...

C h a i

#Monaya Their Love Their Cuteness Their Smiles Their Happiness Cuties @itsmohitsehgal #SanayaIraniSehgal

That 'whatever' has lost it totally. It was actually pretty obvious they would reach this state, knowing their delusions.With everything being so crystal clear, Sanaya having spoken out so clearly, they chose to believe in their delusions. Sad. But with news of Sanaya's show opposite Harshad on SP @ prime time must have hit hard, very hard. Also, I am sure, news of Sanaya having rejected the Gul show must have reached them when they were in their sane state for a few seconds. That probably made them react this way. But one thing I hand out to them. I thought no one can stoop any low, not even them, than the level they already have, but they surprised me. They have taught us, there can be a new low you can stoop to, like they do. Unhe hi mubarak ho yeh low stoop hona.

We are just happy that MoNaya are blissfully married, enjoying their life and the wishes of such low life will never harm MoNaya. They are too deeply in love with each other, enjoying their togetherness to bother about such low life talking crap about them and their marriage.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 7 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Narayani Shastri and Mahima Makwana in Star Plus' next

Versatile Narayani Shastri who essayed the iconic role of Bhanwari Devi for Life OK's Piya Rangrezz will soon be back with yet another biggie!!

And this time, she will portray her motherly feelings in a show that will dwell on the story of a mother and daughter.

Joining Narayani to play her onscreen daughter will be the talented Mahima Makwana of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke fame.

Yes, the news coming in is that this prime project will be launched on Star Plus. Though the show is in its nascent stage, work on it has begun, is what we hear.

As per a reliable source, "The show will be produced by a new production house, Falansha Media Pvt. Ltd. which will be helmed by Rajesh Singh Ram and Amit Singh. The channel and makers will shoot for a pilot first, post which the show will go on air."

We tried contacting Mahima who was last seen in Hamari Adhuri Kahani, but could not get through to her.

Narayani told us, "I have nothing signed on the dotted lines as of now. So I cannot comment."

Rajat has directed a lot of shows on TV like Phulwa, Piya Rangrezz among many.

We tried buzzing the channel spokesperson, but did not get any revert till the time of filing the story.

Are you excited with this new development? Eager to see the maa-beti Jodi in action soon? Drop in your comments here.

shonasandy thumbnail
@RajBaddhan do u want us to trend sanaya Irani for a drive time? I think I will have to wait another decade to get sanaya on drivetime

@PjCleopatra I'm in touch about Star TV about new show. Once I get a date, promise you'll be the first to know! Trending isn't a bad idea
shonasandy thumbnail

Kunal Karan Kapoor bags the lead in Star Plus' next

This is surely a great piece of news for all TV lovers.

The dashing Kunal Karan Kapoor will soon be back.

Tellychakkar.com has exclusive information that the Na Bole Tum star has signed Star Plus' next by 24 Frames Productions.

Shared a source, "The makers are churning out a love triangle for Star Plus which will be one the most romantic talks seen in recent times. The castings for the other characters are yet to be finalised."

Kunal who was last seen in Doli Armaanon Ki rose to fame with shows like Left Right Left, Remix, Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya and more.

It seems that it is the season of comeback on Star Plus with Sanaya Irani and Harshad Chopda signed for Sonali-Amir Jaffer's project and Shaleen Malhotra for Balaji Telefilm's next.

We tried reaching out to Kunal and producer Bhairavi Raichura but they remained unavailable to comment.

Our efforts to reach the channel spokesperson also remained futile.

Edited by shonasandy - 7 years ago
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
At times i feel samrat looks more handsome than mohit!!!!
shonasandy thumbnail
As per TC there are so many new shows coming on SP. Then how they will mange to get proper time slots ????????????

Jo u have any recent update on Sanaya's new show ????????????

Mahesh Bhatt shows gets 9.30 PM slots 

Now only 

1. Sanaya Show

2. Balaji Show 

3. 24 Frames Show

4. Falansha Media Show
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660066" size="4">And then, there are genuine fans like these...

C h a i </font>

#Monaya

Their Love
Their Cuteness
Their Smiles
Their Happiness
Cuties
@itsmohitsehgal #SanayaIraniSehgal

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660066" size="4">That 'whatever' has lost it totally. It was actually pretty obvious they would reach this state, knowing their delusions.With everything being so crystal clear, Sanaya having spoken out so clearly, they chose to believe in their delusions. Sad. But with news of Sanaya's show opposite Harshad on SP @ prime time must have hit hard, very hard. Also, I am sure, news of Sanaya having rejected the Gul show must have reached them when they were in their sane state for a few seconds. That probably made them react this way. But one thing I hand out to them. I thought no one can stoop any low, not even them, than the level they already have, but they surprised me. They have taught us, there can be a new low you can stoop to, like they do. Unhe hi mubarak ho yeh low stoop hona.

We are just happy that MoNaya are blissfully married, enjoying their life and the wishes of such low life will never harm MoNaya. They are too deeply in love with each other, enjoying their togetherness to bother about such low life talking crap about them and their marriage. </font>

I saw this tweet on Twitter
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shonasandy

As per TC there are so many new shows coming on SP. Then how they will mange to get proper time slots ????????????

Jo u have any recent update on Sanaya's new show ????????????

Mahesh Bhatt shows gets 9.30 PM slots 

Shona it replaces DABH ...

No idea topday saw an artivle even kunal karan kapoor coming bck with sp show...😲

Now only 

1. Sanaya Show

2. Balaji Show 

3. 24 Frames Show

4. Falansha Media Show

Bhai please let us know...😊
shonasandy thumbnail
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

And then, there are genuine fans like these...

C h a i

#Monaya Their Love Their Cuteness Their Smiles Their Happiness Cuties @itsmohitsehgal #SanayaIraniSehgal

That 'whatever' has lost it totally. It was actually pretty obvious they would reach this state, knowing their delusions.With everything being so crystal clear, Sanaya having spoken out so clearly, they chose to believe in their delusions. Sad. But with news of Sanaya's show opposite Harshad on SP @ prime time must have hit hard, very hard. Also, I am sure, news of Sanaya having rejected the Gul show must have reached them when they were in their sane state for a few seconds. That probably made them react this way. But one thing I hand out to them. I thought no one can stoop any low, not even them, than the level they already have, but they surprised me. They have taught us, there can be a new low you can stoop to, like they do. Unhe hi mubarak ho yeh low stoop hona.

We are just happy that MoNaya are blissfully married, enjoying their life and the wishes of such low life will never harm MoNaya. They are too deeply in love with each other, enjoying their togetherness to bother about such low life talking crap about them and their marriage.

Agree Swati  only Monaya fans knew  about that XYZ group  members mental status  when that group formed now almxot all Sanaya solo fans &IPK fans  too showing their pity to  this for group's member's health status😆They are getting one by one shocks from Monaya from Last year Dec 3rd.First Monaya Marrigae announcement than  their wedding  , Monaya's SBS & IF,Monaya glimps inRakesh's Marathi movie  premere  &their Share the load campainion & every where Sanaya mentioned Mohit every where as  MY Husband after seeing all this Mr&Mrs Monaya moments their mental status  has been became bad to worest😆 Iam Happy Thanks to Joseph letter Monaya came to know about this some XYZ group true coulours &intenctions  I think now they ignore these people &their comments because now they can relaize that no one can change Psycho patients &Imature people's  mind.They will never change.