Chronicles of a Fallen Princess: Forever And Ever After

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

I am back again with another drabbles of sort 😆 Of course on my favorite character in the show - Maithali 😛 After seeing the episode which was aired on 10th December 2010, many of you had a daunting question at the back of your minds. How did Abhay errr... lose his virginity? 🤣 This drabbles is my version of it and I will not bother to give it a censor rating since it is no longer applicable here and I don't want to end up becoming a joke for doing that, for I was told I am not capable of writing proper besharam stuff 😆 And yes you guys are right since this is not really my forte but I wanted to experiment 😛 Needless to say I am writing something after a long long time and I completely feel cut off from writing which might show up in this piece and apologies in advance to that 😳 

This drabbles is dedicated to Tanzie since this was her suggestion 😆 Tanzie this one is for you 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Abhiya-4ever thumbnail
Awww that was such a cute os
Ametz emotions, fear & love was well described 👏
Do write more..Edited by Abhiya-4ever - 8 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh now I understood seemingly besharam 🤣 well that was a really sweet drabble. Made me go all aww
doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww... Awww... It was such a sweet one ...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Ohh now I understood seemingly besharam 🤣 well that was a really sweet drabble. Made me go all aww

And here I was thinking I wrote gutter stuff 😛 but I ended up writing mushy 🤣
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: doll.12

Awww... Awww... It was such a sweet one ...

Oh damn 😆 Wasn't this supposed to be racy? 🤣 Thanks for liking 😳
MohanaLuvAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yaaay! Finally you made another part of it ,I always wishes for this 😛, this is something which really brought back in India forum as I could not login into my profile & actually never tried that much also to login as it needed a big process of verification & all ,although I was not online in India forum,I always kept track of my Pkyek forum being like a non-member 😆 ,but today I saw this & I couldn't read it as it can be read my members only so I today I tried my best to login to read this & I am back in India forum.
Okay now coming to this drabble, its as beautiful as the other parts of fallen princess, totally love it & it was worth as the hard work & coming back in India forum. Keep writing more parts of this
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: MohanaLuvAbhiya

Yaaay! Finally you made another part of it ,I always wishes for this 😛, this is something which really brought back in India forum as I could not login into my profile & actually never tried that much also to login as it needed a big process of verification & all ,although I was not online in India forum,I always kept track of my Pkyek forum being like a non-member 😆 ,but today I saw this & I couldn't read it as it can be read my members only so I today I tried my best to login to read this & I am back in India forum.

Okay now coming to this drabble, its as beautiful as the other parts of fallen princess, totally love it & it was worth as the hard work & coming back in India forum. Keep writing more parts of this

Thank you Mohana 🤗 That's so sweet of you. I will try but I need suggestions on scenes too 😳
MohanaLuvAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Thank you Mohana 🤗 That's so sweet of you. I will try but I need suggestions on scenes too 😳

Welcome dear, this scene was totally out of the world, next I would like to see the scene where Sid created misunderstandings between Ametz, as I always wonder how he did & what was its affect on their relationship, I am talking about the misunderstanding when they were alive, remember that scene in flashback where Maithili was talking & laughing to Sid & Abhendra was looking from behind