TEI EP 202: Gladiators; Analysis

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

The episode, albeit a filler, was remarkable and beautifully showed a transitionary step in not just Kunj and Twinkle's relationship but also reflected on Anita and Yuvi divulging themselves further on in a fight they've already lost. 

The episode started out with Twinkle walking int the room 209. As mentioned previously about the number, It combines the leadership abilities and conquering force of the number 1, executes the energy of 0 provided through God and brings in the dinvine blessings from 9 that make this the number of destination that leads towards a brighter and better tomorrow. 

Stepping into the room, Twinkle sees Kunj instead of Yuvi, signifying that her ultimate destination is Kunj. It mirrors the past moments where Twinkle had asked Baba ji to show her, her true love and soul mate and the person to come up in from of her has been Kunj. This track tests Kunj's tolerance and blind belief in Twinkle's innocence and if her really has been able to understand Twinkle's decisions. Twinkle once again stepping in between Yuvraj and Kunj was foreshadowed quite a while ago with her being in a position to choose one over the other however her choice being the matters of the heart, it is the men's decision to fight for her in this instance. W Kunj being hit in the arm (signifying loss of power) and his need for blood (coming from his exhaustion of supporting Twinkle and taking two consecutive attacks on himself), Yuvraj emerges as a victor without a fight however Twinkle is a self righteous character and she wouldn't let the men on either sides go on in their motives without pushing them to fight for her and her love. 

In this position, Twinkle also stands up to fight for Kunj's love for her by provoking Yuvraj. Yuvraj manipulating the loss of strength and the bubbling insecurities of Kunj by sharing the same life-line as him (Twinkle), would willingly allow the blood to be transfused into Kunj in this hour of need, thinking that his stepping into the equation would weaken Twinkle's stance however Twinkle not only has Kunj's love with her but she has a symbol of her relationship in form of sindoor and mangaulsture to keep her to fight on for Kunj and Her's relationship. > throughout the episode, Kunj held o n to Twinkle's hand while he laid down signifying the strength her draws from her leaning towards him instead of crossing the curtain.

Kunj and Yuvi had always stood on one side before Twinkle however Kunj had significantly shifted on towards Twinkle because the bigger picture and the main war is between Twinkle and Yuvraj however with Kunj's alliance to Twinkle and his acceptance of his feelings towards her, the fight of choices between the two men who have provided her with "love" all the same albeit different kinds is an internal fight of Twinkle against herself in order to win the war between her and Yuvraj. >> I mentioned earlier how Twinkle will not allow Kunj to fight for her after realizing the danger he has posed to herself however the reasons of her not allowing Kunj to fight has become more and more clear now. Time has come for Twinkle to decide that which pedestal in her life holds a more important and more significant part. Her old flame and hatred for Yuvraj or her Love for Kunj. 

I'm going to quote something I mentioned in EP 200 about the matter of blood being the same for Kunj and Yuvraj in order to simplify:

Blood is a symbol of life, vitality and moral fiber of a human being. The reason Kunj's blood group is same as Yuvraj's blood group, which is rare blood group; is because the life of Twinkle resides with both these men. Despite hating Yuvraj, Twinkle's morality will rise above murderous schemes of Yuvraj however in order for Kunj to avenge justice against Twinkle, Kunj needs to be standing at the same level of consciousness and morality as Yuvraj. The fight for Twinkle, the forbidden fruit of Yuvraj and the fruit granted to Kunj by God himself would only be fought and won when Yuvraj himself accepts and confesses to the hurt and pain he has given Twinkle since her marriage to Kunj. For Kunj to be able to protect Twinkle and be her guardian, he needs the same background and same intensity as Yuvraj and what better metaphor is there then letting the same blood flow in two people but the choices made by them completely poles apart. The reason of existence for both he men is same, Twinkle. 

Yuvraj was taken away fro EKG after complaining about heart pain. The instance occurred when Twinkle stepped into the room and stood by Kunj. Later on she requests to meet the person who has the same blood group and witnesses that the person is none other then Yuvraj Luthra who is staring at himself in the mirror. > Mirror signifies the  clarity of feelings and the acknowledgment of it when you face the mirror yourself. 

Yuvraj's war with Twinkle became personal when Twinkle came to him during her marriage and told him that she has willingly, without any force or pressure said yes to her alliance with Kunj. Yuvraj was no longer fighting his mother's fight form that instance however Twinkle was as she had to uphold Leela's name not for Leela herself but for herself as well. The transition for Twinkle started upon Mahi's return which is why she has been successful thus far in all her attempts whereas she was only successful in saving Kunj last time. Till last moment she was not the one to unveil Yuvraj's reality totally to Kunj. Kunj was made to realize through Yuvraj himself and Bebe. Yuvraj's heartbreak and the shock of rejection from Twinkle drove him to change the course of war that he began for his mother. 

If you guys remember, Anita had been and still is significantly against Yuvraj marrying Twinkle for himself. She albeit still holds on to the hope ruining Twinkle's respect and honor in front of the world and in front of her husband. 

With every passing incident, Anita has also realized that the purpose of Yuvi's life has taken the same course as her life and despite loving and caring for her son (yes Anita does actually love Yuvraj); she cant bring him back to the course of normalcy. She holds the key to the relationship between Yuvraj and Twinkle and with Yuvraj's obsession raging over and taking over, she can easily manipulate the situation to not just disgrace Twinkle by throwing her past in front of her and by bringing her son back towards normalcy. >> Such was reflected when Anita takes the file through wrong means and finds that Kunj Sarna is the one in need of blood - symbol of mortality and life -and encourages Yuvi to donate the blood because she holds certain power over the three children > Her being a tai to Kunj, a mother to Yuvraj and saas to Twinkle. She also holds half of the power in Sarna household along with Bebe and Bebe's currently has been gripped in the reality of regret of blessing Anita and Surjeet as a couple. 

Another vital scene scene was the use of apples and oranges. Apples were placed beside Yuvi and Kunj's bed however Yuvi sat up to juggle and play with he apples. I explained in EP 200 how the apples signified of the forbidden fruit that is Twinkle and how one would have to "earn" her in order to strengthen themselves in universally and through divine force. Yuvraj's selfish motives to slide past justice and take advantage of Kunj's insecurities, allowed him to cross over the boundaries of morality by playing with the apple. Kunj on the other side was handed a glass of juice by Twinkle that symbolized vitality and restoration to health. After this Kunj mentions to her that nothing happens to the heros signifying his acknowledgment of Twinkle choosing a path with him instead of anyone else. 

Leela's presence in the whole ordeal stood out just as Anita's presence did. Leela was the object of misunderstanding on whom Anita started the war with. He being the one to sent Bebe and Manohar, the representatives of Kunj Sarna signified how the war would be wrapped on her terms. Anita and Leela's endings would meet full circle with the truth of Leela's honor prevailing over the misunderstandings. 

Anita calls Twinkle using the name Mehrin which means compassionate and kind. She also uses a veil as she faces Twinkle and calls her to Room 290 = putting her soul mission into action. It marked how Anita would be the one to lead the manipulation and do the grassroots work and signified how the root of the whole situation has been Anita. 

The episode dealt with the reflections and foreshadowing of Twinkle's relationship with both the men and how she has to win the fight against herself and fight back the guilt and regret that she kept in past six months and the position of both the men beside her in the arena they are suppose to fight for her. What remains in this track is Twinkle to allow whom is worthy of her submission and whom is worthy of her attack through her actions. 

I hope I made sense. I wish I could've elaborated more because I feel like my post today is quite abrupt. Please do leave your thoughts on the episode and the post. 
Edited by areeba_blossom - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aaah as always you make me go aww at these analysis. ❤️
Seriously while watching the episode, I never look so much in depth but do wait for your post to explain the significance of certain scenes in the episode and it all makes sense :)) 

Thank you for taking the time out each day and giving me to read something worthy and beautiful.  
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Aaah as always you make me go aww at these analysis. ❤️

Seriously while watching the episode, I never look so much in depth but do wait for your post to explain the significance of certain scenes in the episode and it all makes sense :)) 

Thank you for taking the time out each day and giving me to read something worthy and beautiful.  

Thank you Priyanka! I obviously do these for you guys and because of all the love I get from you guys for it! I'm glad it helps ou enjoy the show more! 😃
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Need to wrap some things up, but aoongi wapis 😎
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Areeba you know what whenever you said about Yuvi making use of kunjs insecurities, I was not very sure about it whether we will get a track like that. I love how you knew about this track ages before and how your analysis is so to the point that you can actually pass for the real cvs.
I am sure even they wouldn't think so much before writing the plot.
I loved the way you described everything . And it's like I say the same thing in all your analysis but they are soo amazing.
Especially the forbidden fruit, that is so apt over here. The one who would have earned hayee. ❤️Edited by Sdea - 8 years ago
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb Analysis Areeba never felt like it was abrupt. And i agree with Priyanka i never look so much in epi. they way you find every detail makes the episodes better. Loved how positively you analysed. few members should read this posts lol
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sdea

Areeba you know what whenever you said about Yuvi making use of kunjs insecurities, I was not very sure about it whether we will get a track like that. I love how you knew about this track ages before and how your analysis is so to the point that you can actually pass for the real cvs.
I am sure enough hey wouldn't think so much befor writing the plot.
I loved the way you described everything . And it's like I say the same thing in all your analysis but they are soo amazing.
Especially the forbidden fruit, that is so apt over here. The one who would have earned hayee. ❤️

With daily soaps actually they have to lay out the next couple of tracks before hand in order for the story to keep flowing smoothly. Similar tactics are used in movies too but they are less pronounced because typically movies are two-three hours long. Same with books, the climax is build up towards since the first chapter. You just have to think critically and anyone can look through that. 

I just wish that as much the creatives think through the next tracks, they spent just as much time refining the script too. 

Thank you so much for your words of appreciation! :)
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sherni_Jerry

Superb Analysis Areeba never felt like it was abrupt. And i agree with Priyanka i never look so much in epi. they way you find every detail makes the episodes better. Loved how positively you analysed. few members should read this posts lol

Awe Jerry, you're literally the best! DOn't worry yourself with that negativity squad because positivity prevails over the dark clouds! 

I just try to be unbiased actually instead do taking sides which keeps my posts at neutral. Always lovely to read your response! 😃
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Post dear Genius...
Twinj are sooo #couple goals... They both care for each other so much..
More than UV I hate Anitha... 
Just wanna to know wats ur take on the promo??

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Amazing Post dear Genius...

Twinj are sooo #couple goals... They both care for each other so much..
More than UV I hate Anitha... 
Just wanna to know wats ur take on the promo??

They are definitely becoming such a strong couple! 

Anita is so vile! 

The promo, I think in this time with Kunj being bounded to his weakness Twinkle would have to be the one obviously to fight Yuvi. I think Yuvi coming in through shadows signified how he will help them out through donating blood but only after the deed is done or in midst, he will reveal the truth putting Kunj's health at a more compromising situation. 

In order to make sure that Kunj stands tall, Twinkle would try to resonate and in turn Yuvi will try to make a deal. Twinkle dressed in bridal and wearing her sindoor proudly I thin depicts how event hough Yuvi will try to marry her, she will till end remain Kunj's wife because not just the marriage, Kunj's love and his well-being is very important to her and she will not sacrifice that in front of Yuvi's deals.

this promo is like an extension of the promo in which Kunj got stabbed in the heart. It's going to be interesting to see how the creatives let this all unfold!