Episode Discussion #1 - Unofficial

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
UNOFFICIAL FOR NOW!

Welcome to Piya Rangrezz - Episode Discussion Thread #1!
🥳 ðŸ¥³

****RULES****

# No bashing of other users or actors, etc...
# No spamming
# Take care of standard IF rules
# Be polite and nice to each other

Enjoy and Have Fun!
🥳 ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³

Edited by Katori - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Been loving the show since the leap!!! 
Yesterday's episode was good. Shamsher could not drink thinking of Aradhaya.

Today I think he will be dressing her foot - at least I hope so.😉
Ladygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How could CV shows such disgusting track. They are torturing Ara and I cannot stand Munmun smirking. How come nobody noticed her irritating smirking everytime, at least mama is more tolerable he shows like he is concern outside. Bhavri is such a terrible character, how can they show such scenes my blood was boiling seeing the glass scene😡. Nobody even bothers to tend to her, she should just leave this house and say good bye to all of them. Shamsher does not deserve a woman, he cannot protect her even as a human let alone as husband. Same as father, Sher was also like this but I cannot stand Kritika acting, she is not convincing in emotional scene, where Sree was doing great. The way she cries it is so natural.
Karaali thumbnail
@Lady 
I don't mind the track as it suits the characters. This is the only way to break through Shamsher, which never really happened with Sher. I do not consider Shamsher a husband as yet. He did not marry Ara to be her husband. She is forcing him to be a husband right now!

Bhavri is despicable. YEsterday what Ara said to her about her was 100% accurate. She is a selfish woman who wants to control everything and does not even care about her grand sons.

Munmun has gone from real promising character to the most useless one.
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The torture is a little too much trouble bear. but as Katori said it makes the characters.. so am kind of OK.
y'days precap was interesting. Shamsher is melting...
saw a spoiler somewhere saying Arjun to force Ara to divorce Shamsher. So not sure where it's headed. I think once Shamsher softens, they will bring in the divorce drama.
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Even I have started liking this show after the leap. Its been awesome so far and yesterday's preview sort of raise hope that Shamsher would dress her wound and take care of her. I know, its too early to hope, but can't help myself. 😃
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You could feel the pain and concern for Aradhaya in Shamsher's eyes. Sometimes the torture gets overboard..but it's okay. As long as we can see a caring Shamsher, I am okay with the torture.
I have a doubt..why did Shamsher marry Aradhaya in the first place? I just started following the show so I am a little confused. Plus, what is making Aradhaya to stay with Shamsher and behave like a Patni? As far as I could understand, Arjun was her first love.
Edited by Sweet_Desires - 8 years ago
Ladygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

You could feel the pain and concern for Aradhaya in Shamsher's eyes. Sometimes the torture gets overboard..but it's okay. As long as we can see a caring Shamsher, I am okay with the torture.

I have a doubt..why did Shamsher marry Aradhaya in the first place? I just started following so I a little confused. Plus, what is making Aradhaya to stay with Shamsher and behave like a Patni? As far as I could understand, Arjun was her first love.

Bold words is exactly what I am wondering? Ara as the serial bahu will honor the marriage but why did he have to marry her, he could have done something else to seek revenge?
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Siddy! welcome to the PR forum!
Shamsher married Ara to seek revenge from her father who he still thinks to have tried to kill aaji amma. Ara is honoring the marriage bczo she promised her father on his death bed that she will honor it. Ara's father comes to know when he's about to die that the brothers are being used and misled by their step bro. So he asks her to honor the marriage.
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

Siddy! welcome to the PR forum!
Shamsher married Ara to seek revenge from her father who he still thinks to have tried to kill aaji amma. Ara is honoring the marriage bczo she promised her father on his death bed that she will honor it. Ara's father comes to know when he's about to die that the brothers are being used and misled by their step bro. So he asks her to honor the marriage.

Okay so Ara is staying to expose Aaji Amma or that weird step bro? Another question..why didn't Arjun stop the marriage? Was he unconscious?