Ruhanika Dhawan & Aditi Bhatia

hazeleyedangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I just realized today that when I watch YHM now, I feel Ruhis pain. Aditi truly is grown up Ruhi...she is portraying the character so well. I didnt need to adjust to her, she just feels like Ruhi not like a new character. 
When I watch Pihu, she is just Pihu, I dont look at her as the old Ruhi. Her acting is so different and Aditis acting is so convincing that it really does feel like this is a whole new baby.

Such a great job on casting...great job Aditi and Ruhanika  ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
Edited by hazeleyedangel - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazeleyedangel

I just realized today that when I watch YHM now, I feel Ruhis pain. Aditi truly is grown up Ruhi...she is portraying the character so well. I didnt need to adjust to her, she just feels like Ruhi not like a new character. 

When I watch Pihu, she is just Pihu, I dont look at her as the old Ruhi. Her acting is so different and Aditis acting is so convincing that it really does feel like this is a whole new baby.

Such a great job on casting...great job Aditi and Ruhanika  ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

yup indeed this new girl acts very well as we can see her as grownup ruhi and her face also matches with ruhi somewhat.
bdw she is aditi bhatia not gupta. and she was an child actor too n was in movies also.so no doubt on her acting ability. but ruhanika as child carrying two different character in same show is quite appreciable.many of us dont like pihu due to surrogacy but for ruhanika acting i will surely appreciate her too.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
in which films n shows did aditi act before

Originally posted by: ishitaruhi

yup indeed this new girl acts very well as we can see her as grownup ruhi and her face also matches with ruhi somewhat.
bdw she is aditi bhatia not gupta. and she was an child actor too n was in movies also.so no doubt on her acting ability. but ruhanika as child carrying two different character in same show is quite appreciable.many of us dont like pihu due to surrogacy but for ruhanika acting i will surely appreciate her too.

-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

in which films n shows did aditi act before

She was in "The Train" as Emran Hashmi's daughter. Also in chance pe dance as Shahid Kapoor's student.
ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

She was in "The Train" as Emran Hashmi's daughter. Also in chance pe dance as Shahid Kapoor's student.

n she was in many ads also in childhood