Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MNsTrous

i liked her ... devika attitude 

Same bhai! I loved her as the Mahi that fought with Yuvi too, she didn't need to transform identities but she was just great ðŸ˜³
teddyyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kardooks

I agree with Nemo maybe she just misses being Devika, I don't think she left atleast I don't want to believe it, because when she was brought into the show she came in as a parallel lead. 

Let's wait and see.

Hope so, I think I may have reacted too strongly ðŸ˜† Me and my overdramatic self LOL. I hope her return is awesome. 
teddyyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iansomer1

Omg I hope not 

Maybe she is on break and was being nostalgic 
Damn she can't leave 

Allah kare, I hope she just misses acting, I commented and asked but I doubt she'll respond LOL. First time I've done this kinda thing ðŸ˜†
teddyyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: prem_diwani

She is still yuvi's wife or is it -  hospital mey sindoor made her his wife and they had a certificate too.
Now yuvi hurt her and she is divorced - now they need a certificate too.

We need strong Mahi mess with yuvi.

Hospital main blood and yes certificate and they aren't divorced, so she has to be back, duhh Teddy you overdramatic soul ðŸ˜†
teddyyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni101

I don't think she left. I read on the tashan e ishq fc (twitter) about mahi being back with a bang when she was leaving for london.
So fingers crossed. I hope she doesn't leave. The cvs should explore more of the sister bond.

Same here buddy! And omg they definitely should, I loved the very few scenes we got; it would be a treat ðŸ˜³
teddyyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WalkThatWay-

I guess she will return..she maybe feeling nostalgic on missing her onscreen avatar during her break 

If she doesn't then I don't see the purpose of her ever being introduced to the show..she's a vital part and therefore will return with time and when the story requires her 

I truly hope so buddy, I really was loving her character. It would be idiotic of the CVs to end her off just like that and she didn't get a proper goodbye. Okay I was being silly, my hope that she will return with a bang has resurfaced, thank you all! ðŸ˜†
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i think its up to how cvs fold the track as nostalgic could also mean throwback besides quitting... Edited by _Meena_ - 8 years ago
teddyyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

i think its up to how cvs fold the track as nostalgic could also mean throwback besides quitting...

Yeah no I don't think she quit, I was thinking her role ended but I was being paranoid LOL, I hope to see her back soon! :D
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Teddy!please tell me this a bizarre joke🥺
We have not even seen some proper light moments between Kunj,Twinkle and her.
And her scenes with Leela were always good to watch.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Nope, she'll be back soon. She's probably on break and missing her daily schedule.