BSc. Hons in Himrutology CC #9 (Strict Invite Only)

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Welcome all to the Crazy B. Sc Hons Himrutology Chat Club. We are fun people who dont mind crossing their limits in besharmi when talking about Himmanshoo Malhotra and Amruta Khanvillkar. Both are winners of Nach Baliye Season 7 and this Chat Club is made for them specifically. 

Thank you Edna for this amazing banner ðŸ¤—

Admins of this CC

Vedika126 (Vedika/Vedi)

Radhika03 (Radhz)

Edited by Vedika126 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

On 26th April 2015 we saw a magical performance by the even more magical duo Himmanshoo and Amruta. Their dance on "Har Kisiko Nahi Milta" made a Fan open a Topic to appreciate the couple and then I got bugged to open an Appreciation Thread. From 27th April 2015 there was no looking back at our discussions and throughout the 3 months Nach Baliye Journey we completed a whooping 13 AT's. 

We started off with a few people in the AT. 

Slowly but steadily we became a big Himruta family who never went out of topics to discuss on. Throughout the AT's we became best of friends and one day we came up with the idea of opening a CC to keep our talks going even after the show completes. 

The three months journey in the Nach forum formed strong friendships between all of us Himruta fans and I hope we can keep the same going in this CC as well. 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

1. This CC is for discussions related to Himmanshoo and Amruta however members are free to discuss other celebs and couples as well within limits
  2. At no time should there be any comparing or bashing of any celebs or couples
  3. Dont bash fan groups or members in this CC. 
  4. Chatting is permitted here on anything however within limits please. 
  5. Do not quote excessively. Not more than 3 times should quoting be taking place. Please use the @username method for further discussions or only quote the message you are replying to rather than the entire conversation. 
  6. Please don't quote pictures as it makes the page heavier to load. 
  7. If any member posts negative remarks or posts in this CC kindly dont take the matter in your own hands and reply but instead report it to the Admins (Vedika126 or Radhika03) of this CC or report the post if it is offensive and against CC, forum and IF rules. 
  8. All Chat Club forum rules will also be valid here along with the general IF rules.
  9. No one is to open a new CC apart from the admins (Radhika03 and Vedika126) other than if permission is given to them by the admin.
  10. This is a Strict Invite Only CC and please contact me (Vedika126) to get added to the members list.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Invites will be sent to members who have been part of the Himruta AT in the Nach forum. If u receive the PM and would like to be part of this CC please hit the like button and I will add u to the list. This is an Invite Only CC so please dont just barge in and start commenting. If u want to be part of it but havn't got an invite, please PM me and I will add u onto the list. 

Members: 
Vedika126 (Admin)
Radhika03 (Admin)
-Tan.
Exquisite_me (Rimi)
9Tanki (Ruchi)
Unnati 
-DeeNaa-
Mepharm (Radhika)
AllezJustine
Divyaa
Mitumi 
cutii (Aroo)
Nikii
SanzMonaya4eva (Anu)
vikiliksfan (Soni) 
NinjaInPyjamas
.Leprechaun. (Edna)
mushiroxx
shanakyasharan (Karu)
himrutafan (Maisha)
SoniRita thumbnail
Congrats for new thread woohoo 
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanzMonaya4ever

yes i like him ðŸ˜³ and dravid too both gentelman

yeah they are. 
SoniRita thumbnail
😳 n both cute
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
haha thats true as well. I havnt seen zaheer playing since ages. he didnt play for indian team since a long time.
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

haha thats true as well. I havnt seen zaheer playing since ages. he didnt play for indian team since a long time.

haanji but waapis aacha laga dekhke zaheer khan