Why doesn't Tappu talk to his nani?

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Tappu should talk to his Nani. If he is all close to his dadaji, then atleast a phone conversation they can afford to show between Tappu and his Nani.  Daya's mother speaks to Daya for hours but never speaks to her grandson is weird.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
there are plenty things which are weird in TMKOC, no one addresses them.
why does mehta family or iyer family have no kids or for that matter, why does the rest of the families have only one child?

cant not bring in the family members of the other families? i mean we know even bhawri's parents!!

crazy 
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: namrata_mantra

there are plenty things which are weird in TMKOC, no one addresses them.

why does mehta family or iyer family have no kids or for that matter, why does the rest of the families have only one child?

cant not bring in the family members of the other families? i mean we know even bhawri's parents!!

crazy 

Yeah I have made posts on these topics too. ðŸ˜†
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
hey, by no one, I did not mean you or any of the shows fans. I meant stupid Asit Kuma Modi and the creative team at TMKOC. just clarifying 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
leave tapooo seeing old episodes looks like even jetha has not seen his mil...😲
i have already made a post or commeneted that it would be btr if thu show iyer and mehtas adopting kids or having their own...

asit modiji is clueless what to show...and also i guess like cid only show th runs on sab is tmkoc...

😆

Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: namrata_mantra

hey, by no one, I did not mean you or any of the shows fans. I meant stupid Asit Kuma Modi and the creative team at TMKOC. just clarifying 

Yes I understand but I was just saying. ðŸ˜³
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Meeraa-

leave tapooo seeing old episodes looks like even jetha has not seen his mil...😲

i have already made a post or commeneted that it would be btr if thu show iyer and mehtas adopting kids or having their own...

asit modiji is clueless what to show...and also i guess like cid only show th runs on sab is tmkoc...

😆

Yes all this is just too weird, par Tappu ka man NY karta apni Nani se baat karne ko and vice-versa. Phone pe to baat kar hi sakte hain or even video call lol
And I wonder if it's their decision to not have kids or they are not able to ðŸ˜•
Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For one child in every family is not weird as most of the people prefer to have single kids these days. Why only one girl child in the whole society is more important question. Apparently, Jetha has no bua or mausi, mama or tau or even a chacha.  Perhaps single child thing is hereditary in the show.😆

By the logic of sanskars of the show he should talk to his nani. In fact neither his nani nor him show any urge to meet each other and no other family member cares about it. 

Daya wants to go to Amdavad for every petty reason but no one except Bapuji is shown going to Vachao. ðŸ˜† 
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

For one child in every family is not weird as most of the people prefer to have single kids these days. Why only one girl child in the whole society is more important question. Apparently, Jetha has no bua or mausi, mama or tau or even a chacha.  Perhaps single child thing is hereditary in the show.😆

By the logic of sanskars of the show he should talk to his nani. In fact neither his nani nor him show any urge to meet each other and no other family member cares about it. 

Daya wants to go to Amdavad for every petty reason but no one except Bapuji is shown going to Vachao. ðŸ˜† 

Jetha hi kyun none of them have their parents alive I think.  Bua Maasi to baad me. Everybody's parents are dead kya? ðŸ˜² They have only shown Roshan's Parsi parents. And also everyone's both set of parents are dead. Sodhi's chachas were shown though.
Yes why can't Daya go to Ahmedabad in all these years? Hamein na dikhao par itna dikhao ki she has met her mom. In the earlier episodes Daya used to say about her village and later she became ahmedabadi from a villager.😆
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No I meant even Champak was a single child. He has or never had any siblings. Same goes for his wife.😆
Bhide's chachas were shown from time to time. One mama was also shown. THe issue is that no one can have parents here. If they are shown having parents then htey have to live in the society as per the sanskars of the society. I think we have seen Sodhi's father. Remember old Roshan bhabi went to Punjab . That was the last time we saw her.