**MaNan ff - Sab tera updated EPILOUGE pg 34 **

kyaramalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

chapter 1..

Hello dad yes I reached here ...now where are u??? yeah msg me the address...the boy said tottaly annoyed  who is sitting in his car ..looking asusual  like a greek god in white shirt and blue jeans...he hung the call and sigh...

**Flashback**

Manikk  u have to do this..ohh come on son u are of 25  now I think its correct time for your marriage ..raj said to his one and only son who is sitting on couch hanging his head down tottaly disagree with his dad's decision...

Than raj keeps his hand on his son's shoulder beta u r very responsible and I m proud of u but now  I and your mom want to see you happy settle ..manikk look upward toward his dad.

And beta nyonika said cupping her deary son's cheek  no worry atleats chalkke dekho toh if u don't  like her we wont  force u pakka promise she pinch her throat and manikk smile watching her world best mom's cute antics.. and nyonika also smile..

And if there is someone in your like u ..his dad said but manikk cut him no dad its nothing like that ..no there is no one in my life ..and mom dad I  love u and I respect your decision its just that ki i think I am not ready for commitment may.. be or how can I marry someone jise m jaanta bhi nhi hu he said..

Raj and nyonika smile than nyonika said  beta u wont believe ur dad and me we never met eachother before marriage  or even the wedding day also she chuckle and raj laugh ..manikk look toward them shocking what!! U guyzz never met eachother he said ..his dad said laughing yes beta we never met...tho how u guyzz  got agree for marriage manikk ask them  confuse shock or what not ..nyonika blush and raj chuckle its  just that beta when my dad ur grandpa said raj u r going to marry nyonika that time I fall for her name I mean mujhe tumhare mom k naam se hi pyar aa gya than I was sure yes I want to marry her..this time manikk also chuckle now see aren't ur mom and me  happy he ask and manikk nodded smiling so beta jst give it a chance if u don't like her u can say no we don't have any problem his dad said now there was silence raj and nyonika both were looking toward their son with "ha karde baccha" wala expression ok am ready manikk said and his mom dad jump on him in happiness...

**Flashback end**

Manik  pov

Kha phas gya mai yaar I mean ladki dekhne mujhe itne dur kerela aanna pada and damn mujhe uska naam bhi nhi pata monkey I murmur hitting the steering wheel yess m here to meet a girl who is may be going to be my life partner *pheww* I even don't kno her yaar nor her name stupid malhotra itna kya busy tha ki uski pic bhi bhi dekhi tune i curse myself.. suddenly everybody start running why the heck are they running?? Than I realized its raining .. ohh I love rain I just love rain I smile and peep my face little outside from window to feel the rain.. I close my eyes and smile feeling the cool water droplets...

I slowly open my eyes and the world stop for me ..i  saw the most beautiful scenario in front of my eyes beautifull I murmur I saw a angel who is dancing opening her arm in rain  looking breathtaking beautiful in yeallow and pink frock suit...I caant take my eyes from her its like  my eyes are locked in her..her giggles  so soothing ..her ttwinkling earrings so magical soo mesmerising I smile brightly...

(imagine like this)

I didn't reallise when I step out of my car and lean against it to watch the angel who is enjoying rain without caring about surrounding..now my love for rain grew more I grin and cross my arm ...

I  found myself walking toward  her the beauty with kid heart who is still dancing  and enjoying the rain like a free bird this is something which attracted me toward her "her karishma" I smile with a sligh tint of blush...

I wrap my hands around her waist and thousand of  electric humms ran through my nerves ...she turn toward  me smiling and her cheeks turn tottaly red this moment is soo magical..we both slowly lean toward  eachother I cup her cheek and she put her hand on my chest  but suddenly nanduuu...

I shook head and I realized that I was still standing leaning against my car shitt that was dream u freaken monkey malhotra..i look toward her and heyy!! Where is she ..nandu suddenly I hear someone voice I follow the voice with my eyes and there she was running toward the car her earings are making tingling sound I grinnn .so her name is nandu my nandu I ruffle my hair smiling..

She sat inside the car and was wiping her face ...suddenly I think she felt my gaze  and she look toward me "ohhh my moment" ..our eyes met and  I got lost in her big doe puffy eyes  so magicall... I gave her bright smile and wave my hand as in "hii" smiling ..she gave me confuse look and raise her eyebrow ..i took out my phone and click her photo ..her eyes widen and her mouth shaped in  "o" she was about to shout on me but the car started and she left glaring me..and I wave her bye and smiling like a idiot..

I saw her pic on my phone widen eyes with o shape mouth I chuckle and and ruffle my hair ohh man!! nandu I whisper smiling caressing her pic..

No one pov..

Nandu!! Nandu!! Nandini!! At last navya  call her loudly and the girl who is lost in her thought tottaly wet because of rain jump on her place navyaaa nandini said galring her best friend  what navya am calling u from 2 min where are u lost navya ask her glaring..wo she was about to say something but  stopped kuch nhi.. kuch nhi bas yuhi nandini said lowering her eyes ..navya sigh and cup her best friend's cheek  nandu relax  kann everything will be fine don't worry nandini smile  and ppinch her arm  dont call me kanna thats only amms right she said and at  last the duo starts laughing  and the driver also smile  and bless them..

Manikk pov

Hello yeah dad where are u ?? I ask my dad on call don't kno my voice have some happiness where are u right know He ask outside the temple  u messeged  na I said toh tu pohoch gya beta hum toh yha se nikal gye haii unki family k sath  tu ruk mai abhimanyu ko bhejta hu he said now who is this abhimanyu.. Who?? I ask meri hone wali bahu ka bhai he said chuckling  "BAHU" ohh no dad!! I said irritaely ohk ohk sorry par beta tu use milega na tab tujhe pata chalega  he said ya ya whatever  I mumur ohh dad send that abhi ..umm abhiman ya abhimanyu I said and he chuckle what the hell yaar !!..

Where the heck is this abhi umm yeah abhimanyu difficult name i sigh ...someone tap my shoulder I turn and saw a boy of may be my age giving me warm smile wearing white kurta payjama with tika in his forehead...I also smile back don't kno why but I just felt  like that and tham i  forward my hand  but he smile and hug me  hii manikk am abhimanyu he said broking the hug..he is soo gentle he is nice guy I also smile hii abhimanyu...i said smiling ...

Lets go he said smiling taking my bags are no no I can take it plzz I said to him and try to take my bags from his hand  are no bro no formalities u r our guest plzz come he said and I smile  waise koi prblm toh nhi hui aane mai and ye kya tum pure bheeg chuke ho sorry thoda late ho gya he said i felt like he is my brother are no abhi umm  ...abhimanyu he completed  smiling ..i also  smile yeah abhimanyu koi prblm nhi hui i said smiling remembering "my nandu" and he chuckle  dont kno why but who cares i m lost in my nandu  and  we left from there..

(heeeyaaa  m kyara!! firse aa gyi hu tum sab ka sar khane ha ha ha*evil* hehe m vegetarian cant do anything ... so here is my second story as i promise soo kaisa hai ..i kno tottally different from my that ff .. maine socha let jst try something new so kaisa laga i hope u guyzz like it bohot mushkil se ye idea aaya hai yaar uff***so if u guyzz like it than i'll continue :)  ...)

chapter 1 - 1**       ( beautifull)

chapter 2 - 7**      (the world best shock)

chapter 3 - 15**    (they love eachother)

chapter 4 - 23**   (trust ??)

chapter 5 - 28**   (live happily ever after)

Epilouge - 34**     (peacefull life with little princess)

Thank u soo much guyzz for this awsmm journeyy :)

Edited by kyaramalhotra - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow awesome yaar...

Sab tera...

Manik falls in love at first sight with nandu...

OMG interesting...

What will be his reaction to see nandu as that larki...

Please please continue soon...

Jaldi jaldi update karo n ha lamba lamba...

And land of sweeties vi please...dear...
shruti1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome
Loved the concept
Cont soon
Would loved to read
Further

Thanks for the pm
decent-20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aray wah love in arrange marriage beautiful lovely concept
I really liked first chap manik ahh beta ab to phas gaya 😊
Haha continue soon waiting for manan first meeting officially
Keep writing πŸ˜›
elsaanna thumbnail
kaisa laga?????
are you kidding me?
pagal..
bohot jor ki lagi..
awesome lagi re..
my nandu...awww..kitba cute hein re...
manik,such a parents boy...cute..
nandu...pic was awesome..
i love tht song 'sab tera'..
starting mein he u did a Fav jod Jerry..
keep writing..
God bless you...
thanku for the pm..πŸ˜ƒ
prerulalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its beautiful...No matter how many stories come up with the arranged marriage concept
Iam always inπŸ€—

Thanku for the PM

update soon

Love,
Prerana😊
Ky21 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the concept. ..
nandu is sooo sooo sooo cute...
and our majnu manik is awesome. ..
waiting for the next part eagerly. ..
update soon...
keep smiling. .. 😊
dhillon90 thumbnail
Wowww interstnggg
Continue soon
Tasniya09 thumbnail
Wow love at 1st site...
Manik to majnu ban gaya... badda aya shadi nei karne ala... hehe..
Aww my nandu kitni cute hey... such a bby doll...
Wonderful story... plzzzx continue regularly & update soon
jamunamanik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Awsmmm

Superrr start

Coun

S

O