Poll

Does a sorry cut everything that she has done ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Vasu's regret redemption and suffering wss one of my dream tracks lol... Yes right at the top with thahaan lol.. But they screwed it for.. I read in the wu all the things she said to shradha and that she apologized folding her palms ...but is this gesture her only redemption?   For me she she is not at all free from her prejudice the fact that she still doesn't care for bihan is making me think so ... Are they ever going to show that track?

Someone plz ask ani for dedt lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pata ni what are CVs planning...😔
But a simple sorry does not cut it for me atleast...maybe MA has forgiven her...& somewhere deep in my heart i Know Bihaan will also forgive her, IF & WHEN he gets to know her entire truth...

But I will not...😡, & I sincerely hope that Bihaan too does NOT forgive her for being so merciless towards him when he comes to know that she stooped soo low as to demand divorce for blood...Chheee...🤢
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hope Vasu torture is coming! but with Thahaan at home it can't happen. So pls throw at least one of them out n get Diwakar at least out of Kk house so that Thapki can move in!! 😆

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want some more punishment and more torture for Vasu!!
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont understand y in every other story the so called villians get away with a sorry n mahaan characters accept it...there should be some lessons conveyed by making the villians suffer, yeah then villians can be shown of how guilty they r n are really sorry for what they did...