TB- Finally! Swara-Sanskar to consummate their marriage on Swaragini!

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Viewers, brace yourself!

The  much awaited Swasan moment is here!

It's been a while that Swara (Helly Shah) and Sanskar (Varun Kapoor) are married on the show Swaragini, however the couple hasn't been able to take their relationship to the next level until now.

But all you Swasan (Swara-Sanskaar) fans, it's time to rejoice as the couple will finally have their much delayed Suhagraat. And to everyone's surprise, it will be a planned Suhagraat for the couple.

And guess who is behind planning their special night...? It is none other than her ex-lover turned brother-in-law Lakshya (Namish Taneja).

Bizarre! Right?

So it goes like.. Lakshya will lock the couple's room and tie a note informing them to reach terrace, where he would have created a beautiful set up for their Suhagraat.

The duo will be astonished to see all the decorations along with a romantic setup of the first night.

With this the viewers will surely get to see the much awaited love-drenched romantic moments shared between Swara and Sanskar amid their Suhagraat arranged by Lakshya.

WOW! Suhagraat on terrace.. under the stars!! Could it get any more romantic?! Edited by swathi_swaron - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaira10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/31398-finally-swara-sanskar-to-consummate-their-marriage-on-swaragini.htm

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Finally !! and laksh arranged it !

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Finally! Swara-Sanskar to consummate their marriage on Swaragini!

When Lakshya planned for Sanskar and Swara's much delayed Suhagraat!

Monday, April 18, 2016 | 6:32:41 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 2 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/Tellybuzz

Viewers, brace yourself!

The  much awaited Swasan moment is here!

It's been a while that Swara (Helly Shah) and Sanskar (Varun Kapoor) are married on the show Swaragini, however the couple hasn't been able to take their relationship to the next level until now.

But all you Swasan (Swara-Sanskaar) fans, it's time to rejoice as the couple will finally have their much delayed Suhagraat. And to everyone's surprise, it will be a planned Suhagraat for the couple.

And guess who is behind planning their special night...? It is none other than her ex-lover turned brother-in-law Lakshya (Namish Taneja).

Bizarre! Right?

So it goes like.. Lakshya will lock the couple's room and tie a note informing them to reach terrace, where he would have created a beautiful set up for their Suhagraat.

The duo will be astonished to see all the decorations along with a romantic setup of the first night.

With this the viewers will surely get to see the much awaited love-drenched romantic moments shared between Swara and Sanskar amid their Suhagraat arranged by Lakshya.

WOW! Suhagraat on terrace.. under the stars!! Could it get any more romantic?! What say guys, are you excited to watch some Swasan romance! Do comment below...

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
So it is confirmed then!! πŸ₯³
Guys.. let's all be happy ...our couple is moving on to the next stage πŸ˜ƒ
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
not happy...very disappointed
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaaay!
FINALLY!
I thought Sanskaar and Swara will never get a chance to do it πŸ˜›πŸ€£
I KNEW those almost kiss scenes and Sanskaar's frsutration were hinting at something like this! πŸ₯³
And Wow! β€οΈ
Thank god were not getting the same old bedroom waala and BW song waala SR!  This one is under the starry night on the terrace no less! Imagine how great its gonna be β˜ΊοΈ. VaHe are going to ROCK this β€οΈ

PS - And please why are some fans not happy? Why do they feel it's too soon? SwaSan are a couple who are madly and passionately in love and do you think it's normal for a couple like that to stay away physically for so long? We should rejoice this development ! SwaSan are finally going to be one in all waysπŸ₯³
Also, don't concentrate on Laksh setting this up. Had he not we dont know aur kitna wait karwate cvs, it would be too stretched and unnatural. Vaise bhi Laksh ne sirf decoration ki hai, the real kaam toh SwaSan hi karenge πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by .FairyDust. - 8 years ago
suwas thumbnail
This Hindi show world. They got married weeks ago, the family drama sorted out, they are on same bed, in love. In normal world what would make them wait so long? Shouldn't they have had SR same night as Ragya?

How does Lucky know they still haven't had their SR? Edited by suwas - 8 years ago
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

Yaaay!

FINALLY!
I thought Sanskaar and Swara will never get a chance to do it πŸ˜›πŸ€£
I KNEW those almost kiss scenes and Sanskaar's frsutration were hinting at something like this! πŸ₯³
And Wow! β€οΈ
Thank god were not getting the same old bedroom waala and BW song waala SR!  This one is under the starry night on the terrace no less! Imagine how great its gonna be β˜ΊοΈ. VaHe are going to ROCK this β€οΈ

Yaa I am too happy with set uP..I guessed this during slap tym only n it got right was not happy at first but then I look at future I think its better it is done now.I am sure swasan chemisty not gonna affected even after this.uske age bahut drama hoga..so better be now hope we get proper talk n clearing mu n then a beautiful scene.so its best tym and they r happily married I just hope scenes come out amazing ..
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome! Is just a small word.
Yes, if they r to stay married...this night had to come.
Pakhi12 thumbnail
omg omg omg!!!!
is it true??
plz pinch me
love laksh for this
I swear, this is my best birthday gift
<3 swasan