E24/SBAS/SBS/SBB 18thApr'16 TaBhiGya PROMO+Dadi SLAPS Abhi: VIDEO

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
HIGHLIGHTS:

• UPCOMING PROMO: Abhi putting garlands around Tanu's neck and about to put kumkum on her forehead is part of promo shoot. The missing piece of this promo puzzle is PRAGYA. Pragya is shown putting kumkum on her forehead & seems to be in complete revengeful mood. Reporter mentions Pragya might explode a big bomb to stop Abhi and Tanu's wedding.

• Abhi tells Dadi how he took signatures from Pragya on divorce papers and cheated her while she was drunk. Dadi SLAPS Abhi and feels disappointed. Dadi is shown to be very angry on Abhi.

• Abhi Pragya are in their room. Abhi will tell Pragya how he cheated her & took advantage of her drunken state by getting signatures on divorce deed. Pragya is shocked. Abhi Pragya are shown crying and hugging each other. Pragya is shown going through her wedding album and crying remembering all the good times.

• Abhi is sitting on the bed and Pragya on the ottoman. Pragya moves onto the bed by his side. She puts her arm around his shoulder and pats it. Abhi kisses Pragya on the cheek. Abhi is kissing Pragya when Rachna gatecrashes their room πŸ˜†.

• Offscreen INT, Shabir Leena: Shabir shares how he is stuck between responsibility and love & a person has to choose responsibility eventually and cannot run away. He says one is near his heart and the other is nearing delivery 🀣. Asked about romance Shabir says it is happening & there is romance in their anger too & they leave no chance to romanceπŸ˜†. Shabir says he is not in the mood to get married today so he is wearing black πŸ˜†. About Dadi's slap he says Dadi strong Punjabi hands are a result of paratha's πŸ˜†. Leena talks about the wedding dress which has been designed by Tripti Arora. She says until now it seems like the wedding will happen but what actually happens is yet to be seen. Leena says she hopes the wedding goes through 😲 but lets see what happens.

SAAS BAHU AUR BETIYAN - AAJ TAK

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/0VHkoBe9JtI

SAAS BAHU AUR SUSPENSE - INDIA TV

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/I9FLtTj8Wns

SAAS BAHU AUR SAAZISH - ABP NEWS

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/FUvnQotbV5I

U ME AUR TV - E24 Bollywood

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/XeL-XiJh04k

PS. E24 & SBS video, credit to original uploader!

Edited by SaaraDON - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
That Abhi Pragya moment...

Pat on shoulder and the KISS!!!! ❀️!!!! So so natural and best!
akshayakannan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaaraDON

That Abhi Pragya moment...

Pat on shoulder and the KISS!!!! ❀️!!!! So so natural and best!

Don you saw that na pragya looks happy it's seems abhi knows the truth and the shadi scene tanu is not shown with the kumkum or mangalsutra.is it abhi's plan
christasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They showed abhi  is putting  kumkum in Tanu  head so the next twist  is that abhi  and Tanu got married  abhi and pragya  got separated very good ekta  
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cant w8 for the other segments and the actual news on whatz happening.. 
akshayakannan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: christasr

They showed abhi is putting kumkum in Tanu head so the next twist is that abhi and Tanu got married abhi and pragya got separated very good ekta

No yaar abhi is coming to put kumkum on her forehead.it's not shown kumkum on her forehead
hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That means Abhi sign the Divorce Deed...hmmm...But wait...no Kumkum as yet on Tanu The Screecher's maang... Edited by hutanbandar - 8 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayaakshaya

Don you saw that na pragya looks happy it's seems abhi knows the truth and the shadi scene tanu is not shown with the kumkum or mangalsutra.is it abhi's plan

First I was too taken aback and blank to comprehend what would happen and how.

Now I am too lost in that 2 second moment - the pat and the kiss πŸ˜†

And YES!!!! I noticed that him not fully putting kumkum thing too πŸ˜› This TaBhi thing seems like a promo to me. And I hope SOMEBODY has a plan!
Ismustranger thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayaakshaya

No yaar abhi is coming to put kumkum on her forehead.it's not shown kumkum on her forehead

noo yaar abhi almost put sindoor on tanu's maang
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
good abhi married tanu bcos he deserves her only getting dominate by her not using his brain cells hope pragya dosent stop this marriage let it happen now when she is out of stupid brainless husband abhi , pragya stays free