mukti wanted to kill navya and her mother๐Ÿคฃ
but i loved this twist
pls bring cabir back...and abeer too
cavya a new couple๐Ÿ˜‰
i know i'm going too far...but kya karun...u make us so desperate for next part

thanks for pm dear
continue soon
take care

"Nopes.. Kuch nahi.. The earliest memory I have is of getting some sort of an electric shock in a hospital in Denmark. Doctors ne kaha tha ki my memory is like a hard disk but ek connection kanhi snap ho gaya hai in between. Agar main Denmark aur Switzerland nahi jata jo it could have been worse. Like Every day  I would have woken up and forgotten what happened the previous day. But ab aisa nahi hai. Jo abhi ho raha hai, I mean life after the memory loss, I will not forget it... but if there's a miracle, someday I may wake up remembering my entire life. But that's that, a miracle and as much as I wish that it happens, I don't have much hope."

I cant answer any other question bcz i cnt answer without giving away too much.  3
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
So guys,  how was it sweet or shocking.. I know u r still reeling under the shock.. Wondering what was it.. I can see that because u all hv asked so mny questions.. Generally i reply to Ll your comments but not this time ๐Ÿ˜‰
Chill i m not angry...  ๐Ÿ˜† i wont reply because i cant reply without revealing more than i should.  But i want to know are u guys enjoyong? Do u think the way the story is progressing from one chapter to the next,  is it predictable..when u get a new chapter, is it something u had expected or u find something new? 
Wen u read the story,  do u get the real kyy feels? 

Ur feedback is important because it lets me assess where i m standing and where i need to go. Blame it on my engg/business background.. I like to analyse n structure even creative wrk ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I m damn serious about this FF  n i better do a good wrk of it.  So send in ur wishlist nd ur complaint buckets.. 

Love u..all
Rohini

Edited by rk21 - 8 years ago
shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i got the hint dear
no worries/...continue it the way you wanted to
and my wishlist is mentioned above in last comment๐Ÿ˜ณ
and tbh i never felt that this is ff...
it looks like kyy is continuing where it was left
and yeah  it's very intriguing..just for once or twice i was able to predict upcoming scenes๐Ÿ˜›
this story always keep me hooked to it..
and day by day it becomes more interesting...

once again thanks for starting this dear...
Boomchelesa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Of course m getting feels of watching kyy..!! And the dialogues which u write is the most amazing thing...manik & navyas dialog r something Which i really feel yess even in real kyy they used to speak tht way..!!! U r really doing a wondrful work..!!
thamannamanan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello 

hai 

aaahhh

I don't know how to react     shout louder   laugh like crazy  or jump like a  monkeyyy

hhhuuu...

r u telling me that kabeer s    alive  

navya   s dialogue   was   really  funny 
hamari maa kehthe hai  ...

did  she really saw him ???????????/

then our nandini   madam 

she promised to  bring cake for her bacha party  n she forgot    as she was busy in her monster land

but  surpriseee

she got a parcel 

kids    told its  from her boyfrnd 

the  small gift  box was for the   big kid

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

monster is waiting for a   thanq message 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

he selected a shoe  for nandini      awesome part 

nandini murthy don't follow any fashion 

he met her  just one week  before   n he knows her in n out  

{buddu ko samaj mein nahi aatha  hai kyaa     she  s   with him  from   saath janam  }

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but one confusion 

nandini madam   has already    typed  one   thanq  message  no   then why  he didn't receive it  ?????????

did she forgot to press send button  ?

or    signal problem  ????

do something fast   nandini  miss   bcaz  monster is going out of control    waiting for  your  THANQ 

awesome update   

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

monstermanik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful story...
lived it

manan got separated bcoz of manik's dad ...
he made false promise to his son...
his point was right bt intensions were too bad...
poor manan...

i m loving this new manan journey...
nandu *trying* to hate manik bt alas...her heart disobey her every single time n she ends up caring for him all over again...
hope manik will get his memory back...

u r amazing writer...
keep it up...

cont soon
waiting
Keeprak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I came across this story just this morning  and now I am done with all the chapters. I must tell you, this is a beautiful  story  and you are an amazing writer. You said that this is your first attempt  at writing  ffs and you are doing  a wonderful  job. This story has every emotion  in right proportion, and they are all expressed  beautifully. I had tears in my eyes at times and also smile on my lips at places. That it self shows how good  a writer you are. Now I am all excited   to know  how manan's story will progress  and also eagerly waiting  for the return of kabir or should I say ranvir. Waiting for the next update. Stay blessed. 
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: monstermanik

wonderful story...
lived it

manan got separated bcoz of manik's dad ...
he made false promise to his son...
his point was right bt intensions were too bad...
poor manan...

i m loving this new manan journey...
nandu *trying* to hate manik bt alas...her heart disobey her every single time n she ends up caring for him all over again...
hope manik will get his memory back...

u r amazing writer...
keep it up...

cont soon
waiting

Thank you :) So you are one of my new readers, is it? If so, welcome to the family. From the next update, do drop in your mandatory comments ๐Ÿ˜‰. I know I am being greedy, but this what a writer works for...

N thank you for your kind words :)

Love
RK21
1_drop_of_rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keeprak

I came across this story just this morning  and now I am done with all the chapters. I must tell you, this is a beautiful  story  and you are an amazing writer. You said that this is your first attempt  at writing  ffs and you are doing  a wonderful  job. This story has every emotion  in right proportion, and they are all expressed  beautifully. I had tears in my eyes at times and also smile on my lips at places. That it self shows how good  a writer you are. Now I am all excited   to know  how manan's story will progress  and also eagerly waiting  for the return of kabir or should I say ranvir. Waiting for the next update. Stay blessed. 

I am so glad to read this... your tears and your smiles and how you swing between the two, thats what i intend to do, to give you fifty shades of Manan.. in the most believable sort of way :)
So since u r my new reader, so I welcome u to this small family. B with me in this journey.

Love
Rk21