Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

You r welcome sweety ,Never bored ,loving it alotπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot jenny happy to hear you are loving my ff keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi,
I'm really sorry for i do not reply u in past 3 days bcoz i m busy in my study..!!
But when i read ur suggestion i really shocked..!!
Firstly- pls dont stoped this ff bcoz i madly loved ur ff if u stoped this ff seriously i can't bear it..!!
Secondly- Pls no ishveer separation track this ff bcoz we all see only ishveer separation track in the show and that the only reason of matsh end..!!
Thirdly-I only want ishveer stay together we all see ranveer angry avatar but my side want to see ishani angry avtar..!! But i can't force u dear..!!
Forthly- u dnt think we all feel bore to read ur ff u really doing great work and do u know dear am only join matsh forum bcoz i read ur ff so pls never give me a heart-broken news..!!
Now last one- I read that u will not stoped this ff i so haappyy now my happiness reach nine of cloud thanku..so.much..lve u lots dear and dnt worry ur write anything i also like it !!

Now the update was awesome full of ramantic i liked it so much...!!
Just chudail naina not spoil our ishveer romantic night...!!
Waiting for next
And thanku..so..much..for..send me pmEdited by lifesobeautiful - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 192
Ranveer lovingly laid Ishani in the bed where the bed was completely full of rose petals. As Ishani laying in the bed signed Ranveer to come to her Ranveer with a cute smile came and laid beside her.Ranveer turning to her with a lovely smile cutely caressed her hair with a smile. As Ishani saw him with a cute look her was smiling like a cute small boy to her.
Ishani(in a normal tone): I should have a boy baby for sure.
Ranveer(with a doubtful look): you said we are not going to have second baby now and you are asking for a boy baby. that means today night will make me father again?
Ishani(seeing him with a funny strict look): hmm not this time but after two or three more years I should surely need a boy.
Ranveer(cutely going near her): Why you want to see a chota Ranveer?
Ishani(seeing him with a playful look): Nahi he will be completely like me only.
Ranveer(with a fun voice): Like you?
Ishani: Haan Raagini is completely like you know? then my son should be like me only. He should me more soft in his character. He should forgive all easily. He should get anger for only things for which one should get anger.
Ranveer(seeing her with a strict head shake): Then you are telling me and my daughter are hard character people and we get anger like anything?
Ishani: (with a smile): Raagini is not hard and all but tum?
Ranveer(coming close to her): oh really?
Ishani: (with a naughty smile): hmm
Ranveer(cutely coming above her seeing her eyes with love in a husky voice):Let me show now that how hard I am.
Ishani(with a shyness hitting his shoulders): chee..
Ranveer(with a smile): you have made the bed so beautiful its really lovely.Room is like a romantic paradise.
Ishani: Its all for your happiness and I can see that happiness in your face now.To Make my Ranveer smile I will do all the possible things I can..

Ranveer giving a smile to her lovingly took the rose petals from the bed and bringing his hand above her face he cutely showered the rose petals on her face which made Ishani to close her eyes and a smile was so cutely staying in her lips where he showered the rose petals till her stomach. Ishani was lost in his love. As Ranveer saw the rose petals in her face and neck and above her stomach over the Saree he was so happy...
Ranveer(cutely coming close to Ishani's face in a romantic voice): You know what? more than these rose petals there is a beautiful thing which I love the most..
Ishani(cutely opening her eyes where a rose petal in her eye fell down on the bed): what?
Ranveer(coming close to her lips): your lips more than the rose petals your lips is the beautiful thing which always look like a rose bud to my eyes.
Ishani(touching his shoulders and making him come close to her): No man can love his wife like you.

Ranveer lovingly kissed her forehead which made Ishani close her eyes and feel his kiss. Ranveer cutely came to her nose and planted a soft kiss in her nose.
Ranveer(coming to her cheek in a low tone): Let me show my complete love today.
Ishani(closed his eyes and feeling his love): Hmmm...
Ranveer cutely kissing her cheek and coming to the other side and kissing her other cheek he swallowed his throat and came to Ishani's lips where with a happiness in his face he slowly went close to her lips and with all his love closing his eyes he touched her lips with his lips. Ishani feeling Ranveer's love with all her affection brought her hand behind his head and started to caress his hair. As the hands lovingly caressed his hair Ranveer was completely giving her kiss where they were kissing each other and feeling each other love. Getting Satisfied in the kiss Ranveer slowly took his lips from her lips and seeing Ishani's eyes still closed and smile in her lips he cutely moved from her and laid beside her with a smile in his face. Ishani feeling the happiness in the kiss cutely opening her eyes and touching her lips with her fingers and taking the finger from the lips and she lovingly saw her hand with a shyness. Ranveer was admiring Ishani's happiness and shyness. Ishani with a smile turned and saw Ranveer who was smiling at her with tonnes and tonnes of Naughtiness.
Ranveer(with the same Naughtiness); Ishani I think..(slowly in a cute tone): its enough for me let me sleep.
Ishani:(hearing it her smile disappeared seeing him):sleep?
Ranveer: Haan I am tiered Ishani as we went to temple and orphanage and restaurant know I am feeling sleepy..(though he was saying these words there was a naughty smile in his face)...
Ishani(seeing his smile lovingly moving her to his side and she came above him in a low tone); what are you trying? you are making me long for you?
Ranveer: oh you found out..?
Ishani(pinching his cheek): will this Ranveer sleep? (in a child like tone) or really you want to sleep?
Ranveer(with a smile): I was playing with you will I sleep in this night? I was just playing to you.
Ishani:(with a questioning look): you want Ishani to come to you?
Ranveer:(seeing her and giving a wink): I love this Romantic Ishani. If I didn't tell I am going to sleep she won't be above me now.
Ishani realizing she is above him was above to move where Ranveer held her before she turn.
Ranveer(shaking his head as no): Give me a kiss now..

Ishani without any argument lovingly touched his cheek and planted a soft kiss in his forehead and seeing him with love cutely kissed his lips where Ranveer brought his hands behind her and he held her close to him. Ishani was kissing him with all her love she has for him where she left him where they were smiling and grasping.Ranveer touching Ishani's shoulders giving a glance to her eyes he made her lay in the bed where Ranveer came above her. He made her comfortable to lay in the bed. Ranveer kissed her neck and started to nuzzle where Ishani closed her eyes Ranveer immediately got up from Ishani where Ishani feeling Ranveer getting away from her opened her eyes where Ranveer was removing his t-shirt.He removed the t-shirt and kept it on the floor where He was bare chest when he started to come close to her Ishani who was unable to control her shyness turned to the other side. She laid showing her back to him.
Ranveer(seeing her shyness with a smile laid beside her and hugged her from behind and going close to her ears): What happen?
Ishani:(with a shy smile): Nothing..

Ranveer cutely touched her hand that was on the bed and he lovingly moving his hand on her hand and joined his hand with her hand where both of their hands were joined to each other hand. There fingers were resting in between two fingers of other one's hand. 
Ranveer(completely hugging her close being behind her): Are you feeling shy?
Ishani(in a low tone); Seeing you without shirt is making me shy.
Ranveer(in a naughty tone in her ears) Today is my Birthday you don't want to see Ranveer in his birthday dress..?
Ishani(with doubtful face turned to him): I saw you know wo red wala coat..
Ranveer:I really don't know how you are my wife? I am telling something romantic and you are telling about my birthday dress. Think well what I said..
Ishani(leaving her shyness started to think):Birthday dress I saw you know?
Ranveer(going close to her): Oh that is my birthday dress? With that red coat only I came to this world..?
Ishani:(getting the meaning): Chee Ranveer you mean...
Ranveer: Haan I mean today is my birthday and you can see me in my birthday dress I won't be shy like you. And if you turn other side just for me removing my t-shirt means...then
Ishani:(touching his chest with her hands and pulling him close to her and touching his bullet scar in his chest):Sorry Ranveer...
Ranveer:(seeing her hand touching his scar): How many times will you tell sorry for this? you know almost all the love making you are getting upset seeing this scar in my chest. I think I can make a plastic surgery to it.
Ishani(with a confirmed face): Nahi.. without understanding and trusting you only I went to that Chiraag house. That day only bullet was shot on you. (keeping her hand in his cheek): If I see this scar only I know the mistake I done in life. And seeing that only I will not commit that type of stupid things again.
Ranveer(with a smile):Tk madam let it be in my chest but seeing this don't get upset okay. And I am really happy about our understanding and trust now a days..Can this Ranveer love you now?
Ishani(with a emotional voice): Love me...

Where Ranveer cutely lowered his face towards her neck part and cutely started to nuzzle her skin. Ranveer lovely kissed at some places of her neck and he was moving his lips downwards and he came to her stomach part where seeing her stomach he kissed above her Saree..
Ishani(feeling his lips touch in a mourning voice);Ranveer...
This made Ishani romantic and Ranveer hard where from this point they were ready to love each other without words. He cutely came back to her neck and kissing her neck he started to nuzzle below her neck. Ishani's hands where caressing Ranveer's hair and back and she was closing her eyes and feeling Ranveer's move.Her nails were hitting his neck and back as he nuzzles her. When Ranveer was moving his lips towards her ears and kissing her ear lobe.
Ishani(in a cute tone): once again Happy birthday Ranveer...
Ranveer:(nuzzling her ears in a low tone); thank you Ishani can I remove your Saree..
Ishani(completely lost herself to him); Hmmm

where hearing it Ranveer moving his hand to her Saree was trying to unpin the Saree where that was the moment the thing that should not happen in the love making of a couple happened. When Ranveer was trying to remove her Saree there was a heavy knocking in their main door which distracted Ranveer and Ishani's romantic mood. Ishani getting the door knock opened her eyes and saw Ranveer where he was even confused hearing the door knock. There was again the ringing of calling bell. Ranveer got up from Ishani where Ishani too got up and sat in the bed near him. They both glanced each other with a doubtful face.
Ranveer(in a confused tone):Who has come now? that too this time?as usual a disturbance...
Ishani: don't know(in a scared voice): but I am scared Ranveer...hearing the door knock..
As she was telling there was a heavy knock like some one coming in a force and falling on the door where there was a voice followed by the door knock "RV"...
Ishani(getting the voice):Ranveer its Naina's voice know?
Ranveer: Haan she only...
Ishani:What happen to her?
Ranveer; Pata nahi let me see..

He got up from the bed and was about to move where
Ishani:Ranveer wear your t-shirt..
Ranveer: Haan

when Ranveer was about to take the t-shirt Ishani took the t-shirt from the floor and got up from the bed.She gave him his t-shirt and She made herself proper and where Ranveer wearing his t-shirt started to walk out of the room where Ishani too walked behind him.Ranveer though was in heavy disturbed mood the way they heard the knock made him serious. Ishani too was very serious hearing the door know. Before they come to the door there was knock and calling bell sound heard to them. They came to the door where the banging on the door was so heavy and Naina's voice was kept on telling "RV please open the door" please, RV...
Ranveer immediately opened the door where he saw Naina in front of him with a heavy grasping and sweating face.
RV: tum?what are you doing here?that too this time?
Where without answering Naina immediately hugged him and rested her head in his chest. Ranveer was bit confused at her behavior where Ishani too was not able to get what happened to Naina.
Ranveer( glancing Ishani with uncomfortable look and struggling to leave Naina): Naina what happen to you? why are you grasping?tell me.
Ishani(seeing Naina hugging Ranveer and seeing Ranveer): Hope she is scared of something..
Ranveer: (without a way touching Naina's shoulder and bringing her out of the hug):What happen?
Naina(in a feared tone):RV...RV(she showed her index finger towards their house gate) Some people are following me with weapon in their hands.They came to home and They tried to kill me I started to run and somehow I came here.
Ranveer(coming out from the home):Where are they?
Naina:Pata nahi they came behind me only somehow managing I came to your house I am so scared RV..

Ishani too came out and stood near Ranveer. where that was the moment four henchmen came from different direction and stood in front of Ranveer's gate.They had heavy sticks and knifes in their hands. One henchmen confirming it is Naina was about to touch the gate to open..Naina acting like fearing held Ranveer's hand tightly and stood hiding herself behind Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing the henchmen trying to open the gate):Stop there..
henchmen 1(stopping and seeing Ranveer): Tk let us stop but leave that girl to us..we won't harm you.
Ranveer:Why should I leave her? she is my employee don't dare to come near her..
Henchmen 2: Dekho our boss asked us to kill her that is why we were chasing her but somehow managing us she came till your house. As you are her boss only she has come here it seems.
Ishani(touching Ranveer's shoulders): Ranveer I am getting scared they may do anything to Naina...
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Don't worry Ishani let me handle it..(seeing the henchman) I hope you are chasing a wrong person she is not a girl to be killed.

Naina was really happy seeing the way Ranveer is protecting her she held his hand tightly and was admiring his closeness.
Henchman:(opening the gate started to come towards them and standing in front of them):She is Nirbhay sister only know?
Naina hided and almost hugged Ranveer from behind. Ishani seeing Naina hugging Ranveer and thinking that she is feared didn't mind it.
Ranveer(seeing the henchman): She is Nirbhay sister only...
Henchman 1: Our boss is that Nirbhay's enemy he wanted to kill any one person of Nirbhay family who Nirbhay like a lot. We heard for someday Nirbhay's  close to heart is his sister so only. leave her or else we need to kill you too.
Ranveer(with a clear voice): see Nirbhay is in coma there is no use in killing her now. If you even kill her Nirbhay won't know it then what is the need for you to kill her? Let me give Rs. 5000 each of you leave her and tell your boss that you have killed her.
Henchmen(all the four):5000 to each...
RV: Haan let me(seeing Ishani) Ishani go to my study room and in the draw there will be 30,000 bring 20,000 alone.
Ishani(with a feared face):They won't do anything till I come know?
Ranveer:They won't do anything bring the money fast..
Ishani shaking her head as yes started to move inside the house. Ranveer held Naina's hand from his hand and made her stand well.
RV(seeing Naina in a strict tone):you no need to worry they won't do anything..
Naina(with a fear and crying); I am scared RV they may...they may kill me..
RV:(showing the henchman):See them they are standing calmly only know(seeing the henchman): you won't do anything to her know..?
Henchman 4: As you give money we won't do anything to her now but I cannot assure you that she will be safe all the day. Our boss is a bad man.we will tell a lie to him that we killed her but if he finds out she is alive by some means and we didn't kill her means he may kill her with some other henchmen...
Hearing it Naina caught Ranveer's hand in a shivering voice "RV I am scared".
RV:(seeing the henchman):  That let me take care of it..(seeing Naina who was catching his hand in fear): don't worry let me take care of you.

These things made Naina to admire him. The way he told he will take care of her made her more happy.when Naina was admiring Ranveer Ishani came out with money in her hand. Ranveer got it from her hand and gave it a henchman where they got it and with a smile shaking their heads started to move from the place.
Naina(in thoughts): I thought Ranveer will fight with them but as a rich man he tackled it so well and for me he has spend 20,000 I love you Ranveer.
As they moved when Ranveer turned towards Naina she was keeping her hand in his hand and was closing her eyes and that clearly said she is going to collapse for now..where before Ranveer could finish his thinking Naina was about to fall where Ranveer held her before she falls.Naina finally fainted in Ranveer's hands Ishani who was about to catch her was relaxed seeing Ranveer catching her.
Ishani: (seeing Ranveer): hope she fainted in fear tk take her and bring her inside the house.let us make her to come to consciousness or let us call some 24 hours doctor.
RV:Tk...

Ranveer who was holding Naina in one hand took her in the both the hands and entered their house. where as Ranveer took Naina inside the house there was a heavy thunder outside which clearly indicated that Naina is a big headache for Ranveer and Ishani...
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi Dear πŸ€—

Thanks for PM and I am finally the first one to reply to this episode and I am really happy about it! Hope you are fine and doing good!

Coming to your episode, it was such a great and full of romance in the starting. But that Naina, She made my mood off. She is so stupid yaar...I hope Ranveer and Ishani does something of her to get rid off her.

Ishveer's romance was so amazing. I was blushing all the time when Ranveer was being naughty and Ishani was blushing. Ranveer Dikra is so naught in your FF and we love this Ranveer.

I hope that Naina does nothing if she stays with Ishveer for awhile. Our Ragu will be scared seeing Naina and she will start crying. I hope nothing like that happens and if Naina really gets to stay with Ishveer then you should give us a scene where she walks in the kitchen to fetch some water and sees Ishveer getting intimate πŸ˜† That will give Naina the Velli an utter shock πŸ˜›

Overall, it was a wonderful episode and thanks for the pm and keep writing and update soon!

Love you,
Isha
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi friends...

Thanks for all your suggestions. Actually I didn't think to stop the story but just wanted to know whether you are not bored or not finding any track dragging in my story.
And coming to the story there will be surely some more twists to come up.And mostly my stories will have reality touch to the extreme I can but few places there will be some filmy sequences so forgive me for that alone. I know those things won't happen in our lives but bear me.
Keep reading and love you all. πŸ˜‰

WELCOME SAKSHI .. YOUR STORY REFRESH ME EVERYDAY  SO THANK YOU  SAKSHI FOR YOU NOT STOP THIS FF .WE ALWAYS WITH U SAKSHI 😳LOVED A LOT SAKSHI ❀️
Edited by powergirlpriya - 7 years ago
powergirlpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Priya

ya I am doing good hope you are too fine

hmm take your time dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

good to hear this and  me also fine dear 😳
thanku sakshi for understanding me πŸ€—
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
As usual wonderful aa gayi kabab main haddi ..thanks for pm dear
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Sakshi my dear girlπŸ€—
I am really happy to read ur episode after such a long gap πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Such an awesome episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved it alot dr β­οΈβ­οΈ

Do update soon Sakshi drπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
powergirlpriya thumbnail
hii sakshi

Beautiful and lovely update sakshi 😳😳😳i loved ishveer nok-jok scene πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰but last scene not made me happy 😑how dare she come in ishveer Romantic moment 😑😑😑 i want ishani fulfill ranveer all demandbut chudail not let him easily😑😑how dare she hug ranveer infort ishani but our mahan devi never say any word 😑😑😑 me want kill naina with  my hands 😑😑😑😈
But beautiful and lovely updates sakshi 😳😳😳
thanx for pm me πŸ€—
wait for next update😳😳

love
priya ❀️
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi Di..
Lovely...luves ishveer romance...
Just hated the moment naina entered
Naina thought ranveer will fight for her