Nandini Shastri instead of Nandini Shekhar.....Nimboli adopted!?

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Watch this balika vadhu segment. On Nimboli's name badge it is written Dr. Nandini Shastri.

Looks like some one adopted her. But what happened to Shekhars !? 

Here is the video

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw0mTi6IYVs[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣Guess new writers did not bother to watch the serial to know Nandinis father name is Shiv Raj Shekhar so her name is Nandini Shiv Raj Shekhar 
Anyways she is not adopted by someone else In the promo  which has been aired on colors The leap will have its first episode on 25th April 2016 at 8 pm and she is holding Anandi's picture in that  Perhaps the new writers did not know the name of Nandini's father πŸ˜†
Edited by Hina- - 8 years ago
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Nandini becomes a doctor ?i thought she will open Anandi niketan  but she becomes a doctor πŸ˜† Edited by AdorableAnusha - 8 years ago
Stalwart. thumbnail

Thanks for sharing. 

Watched the video. This girl kept her child marriage ki nishani (maang tikka) with her. πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Looks like she can't forget her balak var and is emotionally attached to all those symbols.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS.
Looks like Dr. Nandini helped deliver the child she brought in the video - it was funny because how can a doctor wear so much jewelry? 
Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stalwart.

Thanks for sharing. 

Watched the video. This girl kept her child marriage ki nishani (maang tikka) with her. πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Looks like she can't forget her balak var and is emotionally attached to all those symbols.

That was ridiculous. .. she was made to remove that tikka soon after kundan's second marriage. why was she wearing it in the hospital? ... as it is doctors are not allowed to wear heavy jewellery.

Secondly she said, watch the show to know how nimboli became Dr. nandini ... what is so difficult to become a doc in BV??  in the past a nurse has become a doc.

If anandi was to die and nimboli living with some unknown people Shastri, then they should have kept at least Mangala alive.
Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPuja

TFS.

Looks like Dr. Nandini helped deliver the child she brought in the video - it was funny because how can a doctor wear so much jewelry? 

lol.. i wrote the same thing at the same time.πŸ˜†
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinya

That was ridiculous. .. she was made to remove that tikka soon after kundan's second marriage. why was she wearing it in the hospital? ... as it is doctors are not allowed to wear heavy jewellery.

Secondly she said, watch the show to know how nimboli became Dr. nandini ... what is so difficult to become a doc in BV??  in the past a nurse has become a doc.

If anandi was to die and nimboli living with some unknown people Shastri, then they should have kept at least Mangala alive.

Emotionally attached? She never seemed attached to anything muchπŸ˜†.

I saw a promo. In that she was not wearing the teeka. She had it in some box. There was picture of Anandi and herself i think. Then the maang teeka. She was looking at it.It fell down and the ruslan guy picks it up and says something and places it near her forehead.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SPuja

TFS.

@bold i din't notice it.and moreover shes  shown as  gynecologist who r also not allowed 2 keep nails or wear jewellary.my sis  is a gynecologist  & she told me all this  long ago & she  used  2 laugh at it.
but i'd seen in many shows  & movies showing doc & nurses  keeping long nails which r not allowed & i think they r  also not allowed 2 keep their hair  open.
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
In the promo they have shown Nandini helped deliver a child It means she is a gynecologist  It looked very funny how she had locks all open , long nails , wearing jewelery and cvs are trying to tell us she came out helping in a delivery ?Ridiculous