Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Although they bicker all the time I somehow feel that might end up together. Just a feeling specially after their conversation in the previous episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hehe I too feel same 
I liked their fight hehe 
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
me too felt that.
however i dont want such a bitchy shoguta to sweet dev bhaiyya ;)
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope not! Dev is too good a human being for Shaan - let alone Shogu! Also I think Matthew is an important part of the plot, so he probably won't be leaving soon...
But yes, I loved their fight! Good to see someone who gave Shogu a great takkar in her argument๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by vita93 - 8 years ago
Raina1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I had a similar feeling. Ever thought of Surili's reaction? Jo heart attack Shaan nahi de paya voh Shogota degi.
perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dont think so it would happen, mathew ka kya hoga thn .. ๐Ÿ˜† but they would look good together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I thought the same,
I feel bad for Mathew as this time he won't feel jealous of Dev but of shogota as he loves to know about dev๐Ÿ˜‰

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina1234

I had a similar feeling. Ever thought of Surili's reaction? Jo heart attack Shaan nahi de paya voh Shogota degi.

Haha lol that would be epic. The proud and arrogant shoguta falling for someone she considers to be a loser. Surily will definitely get a heart attack but that also makes shoguta pretty much like Surily. Daughter following her mother's footsteps.
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyatnl.

me too felt that.
however i dont want such a bitchy shoguta to sweet dev bhaiyya ;)

Well she's bitchy and proud and arrogant as well but deep down she's probably not a bad person. Besides her headstrong personality is what probably defines her and makes her unique and different from Surily.
slippery_chilka thumbnail
God, I hope not. Dev's a sweetheart and Shogu is a spoiled brat. And if they become a couple, they will be Amrish-Surili part 2. Edited by slippery_chilka - 8 years ago