Your Reaction...

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
...If JR ends with SidNi divorce in this vicious of Marriage and Divorce that the entire story is about? πŸ˜‰ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee_Jay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That will be such a waste of Nia & Ravi's talent. The show is priviledged with outstanding actors and they should utilize that quality. Ravi sometimes gets to performs on challenging scenes but I feel they can get alot more from Nia. I hope theyw realize this before ending. πŸ˜‰ 
Btw long time Pal, hows u? 
skinnypal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee_Jay

That will be such a waste of Nia & Ravi's talent. The show is priviledged with outstanding actors and they should utilize that quality. Ravi sometimes gets to performs on challenging scenes but I feel they can get alot more from Nia. I hope theyw realize this before ending. πŸ˜‰ 

Btw long time Pal, hows u? 

Hahaha!! Yeah they don't give different kinda scenarios to her... And i wish the same! I am good, just a bit busy here n there so inactive here but what about you? 
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No..this can't happen..
This would be utter waste of NiVi and sidni..tooπŸ˜†
My reaction wiln be wthπŸ˜†
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Reaction  πŸ€’😑πŸ₯ΊEdited by rosesidni - 8 years ago
Dee_Jay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

Hahaha!! Yeah they don't give different kinda scenarios to her... And i wish the same! I am good, just a bit busy here n there so inactive here but what about you? 

I'm fine too, Pal. I try to come here on and off when time permits, but seems like the cvs are on chhutti so nothing interesting happening. πŸ˜† Still manage to watch the show, kya karoon, it's the 'SidNi effect' u know. πŸ˜‰
skinnypal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee_Jay

I'm fine too, Pal. I try to come here on and off when time permits, but seems like the cvs are on chhutti so nothing interesting happening. πŸ˜† Still manage to watch the show, kya karoon, it's the 'SidNi effect' u know. πŸ˜‰

Hehe.. I come from office like 10 mins before JR starts and since thats the only thing "interesting" on TV at that time i have started watching it regularly πŸ˜†
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
skinnooo πŸ˜‘     aisa toh kabhi nahi hoga abhi toh sdni ho ESR pe jana hai😳    all i will say is wait n watchπŸ˜›πŸ˜³ do diktha hai woh hotha nahi haiπŸ˜†